What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

What’s bigoted about saying the main reason that blacks, as a group, are less successful due to their extremely high out-of-wedlock rate? It’s been shown that high OOW rates are correlated with poor educational attainment, poverty, and crime.

You libs are so intent on blaming whites for all of blacks’ problems so we aren’t even allowed to state the obvious? High illegitimacy rates lead to lots of problems.
Nothing, they like projecting! Remember, he believes blacks are inferior to him, need his help in society

Let's eat Grandma.

Let's eat, Grandma.

Did you not notice the CRT definition and link I posted 10 minutes ago? It’s a horrible indictment of whites…..that we “created” the whole concept of race just so we can oppress blacks,
You have not linked ANY evidence that that is what CRT is. You say it's a "horrible indictment of whites". Prove it by linking where that is said in the CRT documentation.

Of course it’s a college-level course, one that is an indictment of whites - accusing them of inventing the idea of race just so we can oppress blacks! And the libs want teachers to “embrace” that idea.

It’s an anti-white theory that drives hostility and resentment of whites. And the worst of it is that if whites object, they are essentially called racists and told to STFU.

Thank G-d normal people have had enough of leftists’ hostility toward whites and are pushing back. Tuesday was just the beginning.
"It's a college-level course"................then link the portion that indicts whites. Link the portion that accuses whites of inventing the idea of race just so they can oppress blacks. (BTW...the con-cept of race was not just black/white....there was a time when the Irish, the Italians, the Slavs, the Jews were NOT con-sidered white...........not to mention any Asians or Native Americans. You seem to be laser focused on black Americans only.

That’s Bodecca’s M.O.,right out of Alinsky: keep your opponent on the defensive. That way, you don’t have to answer any questions or defend your position.
Ok, now this Alinsky guy......spell that out for us. "Keep your opponent on the defensive? By asking them to define a work they keep throwing around? Define "Kurept" for us.

You have not linked ANY evidence that that is what CRT is. You say it's a "horrible indictment of whites". Prove it by linking where that is said in the CRT documentation.
It SAID, in the link I provided, that CRT is a theory that says that whites created the concept of race in order to oppress blacks. You don’t consider that a massive indictment of whites?
seriously????? Short memory, or, selective memory?
"It's a college-level course"................then link the portion that indicts whites. Link the portion that accuses whites of inventing the idea of race just so they can oppress blacks. (BTW...the con-cept of race was not just black/white....there was a time when the Irish, the Italians, the Slavs, the Jews were NOT con-sidered white...........not to mention any Asians or Native Americans. You seem to be laser focused on black Americans only.
It was in the link!

And you’re still playing your little Alinsky game, demanding links and trying to out your opponent on the defensive - and not answering any questions asked of YOU.

So I repeat my question: you said I was a shameless bigot for making the accurate observation that the main reason for blacks’ relative lack of success is the high out-of-wedlock rate, which is correlated to crime and poverty.

Are black people responsible at ALL for anything? Is everything the whites’ fault?

Ok, now this Alinsky guy......spell that out for us. "Keep your opponent on the defensive? By asking them to define a work they keep throwing around? Define "Kurept" for us.
You keep ignoring my questions, and asking me to answer yours. We have already defined CRT for you, and included a link.

And are you saying you never heard of Alinsky? Yikes.

Well it’s what’s being sold! You should educate the scholars

Sure you can......I can tell by how much effort you take to not do so. ;)
Critical race theory is not America’s actual history. It is an alternative view that is not supported by the evidence that claims all of America’s institutions are rooted in white supremacy and that is followed by a leftist campaign demanding the desmantling of those institutions.

Forum List

Back