CDC Director Has No Clue How Many CDC Employees are Vaccinated

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I bet he knows, but doesn’t want it known a solid chunk of his staff refuse to get the rushed thru substance injected.

“What percent of CDC employees are vaccinated?” Rep. Cassidy asked.

“We’re actively encouraging vaccination on all of our employees and doing a lot of education and outreach in order to get our agency fully vaccinated,’ [Dr. Rochelle Walensky] said, completely dodging the question.

“And the — but the percent?” he asked.

“I don’t have that for you today,” she admitted.

There you have it: The head of a government agency has unilaterally made itself an enforcer of the nation’s pandemic response can’t even follow its own vaccine guidance.

As long as she knows by Jan 4th like all the other large employers must know. If the CDC doesn't know, IMO no one does.

I bet he knows, but doesn’t want it known a solid chunk of his staff refuse to get the rushed thru substance injected.

“We’re actively encouraging vaccination on all of our employees and doing a lot of education and outreach in order to get our agency fully vaccinated,’ [Dr. Rochelle Walensky] said, completely dodging the question.

There you have it: The head of a government agency has unilaterally made itself an enforcer of the nation’s pandemic response can’t even follow its own vaccine guidance.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. CDC is a huge, sprawling, organization. How would he know something like that. I'm sure there is someone who's job it is to know, ask them.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. CDC is a huge, sprawling, organization. How would he know something like that. I'm sure there is someone who's job it is to know, ask them.

His answer should have been "I'll get that answer for you".

Biden voters at the CDC may be scum but they arent stupid

If they dont take the jab they get to stay home and still get paid

Forum List

Back