What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

I am in agreement with those that recommended that you should have just made your opinion of the service known to the management, left and ate somewhere else. After that, you should have written a poor review on Yelp or some other media site, informed any and all you know who eat there, to avoid the place and recommended someplace that is prompt on service.
Having said that, allow me to have you look not to far back in our history.
Do you recall what it was like for blacks up into the mid-twentieth century?
Sit anywhere on a bus prior to Rosa Parks....'Wasn't happening."
Use any public drinking fountain they wanted....."Wasn't happening."
Move into any neighborhood they wanted....."Wasn't happening."
Go to any school they wanted....."Wasn't happening."
Use any restroom they wanted....."Wasn't happening."
And of course, go into any restaurant they wanted....."Wasn't happening."
I still recall that when I was stationed in Charleston, South Carolina in the early sixties, I saw at their courthouse, a public drinking fountain that said: "Whites Only," and I thought....."What the Hell?"
So.....perhaps you could think of it as a little bit of payback for a lot of crap dished on them.
So he didn’t do what you would and he’s wrong? More evidence, do as me projecting.

it wouldn’t have mattered the color, I would have been upset if I sat for ten minutes and no one came to the table. However, I would have said something at five minutes.

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.
You people don't fool anyone. I know exactly where you get this crap from

The Leadership Institute, which has trained generations of right-wing activists, is promoting a 20-hour online course to train conservatives how to run for their local school boards in order to “stop the teaching of Critical Race Theory before it destroys the fabric of our nation.” Critical race theory is an academic analytical framework for exploring the existence and impact of systemic racism. Over the past year, the term has been aggressively deployed as a right-wing culture-war weapon that is being used to smear educators and social justice activists. Campaigns against efforts to examine racism in school settings are often combined with attacks on other initiatives to promote inclusion, such as anti-discrimination policies based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
You have been had by hoaxsters!
The “e-book” is actually a transcript of a speech made by James Lindsay to Leadership Institute supporters in May. Lindsay is a mathematician who was part of a team of hoaxers who wrote fake journal articles as a way of mocking academic fields that they derided as “grievance studies.” Lindsay told Leadership Institute supporters that “the energy around this right now is white hot,” urging them to organize friends and neighbors. He encouraged his audience by telling them that if they take a leap of faith and step out in leadership, “the crowd is going to come up underneath you and catch you.”

You people don't fool anyone. I know exactly where you get this crap from

You have been had by hoaxsters!
Why don’t you answer, do you support crt? Seems you’re defending it? True

He's also using the definition of social engineering.

The use of centralized planning in an attempt to manage social change and regulate the future development and behavior of a society.

I have no idea why this unqualified poor excuse of a mod chose to plagiarize a source word for word and use it as his personal definition for Marxism.
Interesting that you bring up social engineering. That’s what the leftists were attempting to do in the schools: “re-engineer values and beliefs” (otherwise known as brainwashing). Those were the words that Macukiffe’s Dept of Ed sent, in a memo, to VA teachers. Thank G-we didn’t elect that racist as governor!
Why don’t you answer, do you support crt? Seems you’re defending it? True
I will answer: yes, these anti-white racists blame whites for all of blacks’ problems. It’s a key tenet of CRT: that whites constructed the idea of race specifically to oppress blacks.

And self-loathing whites defend it! At least Soros had youth as an excuse when he turned on the Jews. But these elitist whites? What is their excuse?

Interesting that you bring up social engineering. That’s what the leftists were attempting to do in the schools: “re-engineer values and beliefs” (otherwise known as brainwashing). Those were the words that Macukiffe’s Dept of Ed sent, in a memo, to VA teachers. Thank G-we didn’t elect that racist as governor!

I will answer: yes, these anti-white racists blame whites for all of blacks’ problems. It’s a key tenet of CRT: that whites constructed the idea of race specifically to oppress blacks.

And self-loathing whites defend it! At least Soros had youth as an excuse when he turned on the Jews. But these elitist whites? What is their excuse?
Actually, it’s demofks who still believe blacks are inferior to them, when the blacks stand up for themselves this goes away

Karen, I'm not the one who brought up social engineering. Was my post too complicated for you?

Social engineering is used by everyone, it's why most Americans no longer smoke and seat belts are almost always worn. It's why the N word is never spelled out anymore.

CRT is taught only to a very, very, very small amount of people, Karen. What the hell are you going on about except to tell us all what a victim you are.

Self loathing? Speak for yourself.

Karen, I'm not the one who brought up social engineering. Was my post too complicated for you?

Social engineering is used by everyone, it's why most Americans no longer smoke and seat belts are almost always worn. It's why the N word is never spelled out anymore.

CRT is taught only to a very, very, very small amount of people, Karen. What the hell are you going on about except to tell us all what a victim you are.

CRT is being taught to our federal employees. They are not a small amount.

Why did Trump have to ban it and Biden reinstate then?
How is sensitivity training CRT? Can you explain what exactly federal employees are being trained on? You really think it's CRT to train people not to tell racist jokes at work?

Again, what does this have to do with a restaurant employee? That is the claim of the OP. Do you fucking idiots not question anything?

How is sensitivity training CRT? Can you explain what exactly federal employees are being trained on? You really think it's CRT to train people not to tell racist jokes at work?

Again, what does this have to do with a restaurant employee? That is the claim of the OP. Do you fucking idiots not question anything?
When they are basing it on CRT. It sure is.

I stopped reading when you opened with your nasty, liberal “Karen” name.

Forum List

Back