What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

This little thread about latest tempest-in-a-teapot over there in Karen-istan has grown worn; however, there was one intriguing suggestion by the good poster from Main Street. He (she?) offered this:
"That's why patriotic states must secede from this incompatible union."

Which prompts the too obvious question: Which states are the "patriotic states"?

And once all that sorting is done by the good Sage, well, what will those two Americas look like?
Meaning, who is on the "Patriotic" side of the line, and who will be on the 'Non-side"?

And, importantly, will there be some states that could function as Switzerland?
As in......they be neutral?
They be where the Patriots and the Nons go to settle disputes?

Would love to see the good Sage of Main Street's organization chart.

So, I'm asking TSMS if he will provide such?

Yeah, there’s so much systemic racism that blacks with a 3.1 GPA get into med schools while whites with a 3.6 are laughed out of the place.
The current affirmative action for med schools means to me it's crucial to avoid black doctors. And I had one once: she was AWFUL. Really terrible. I had to quit using the whole service and go to a private doctor. Who solved the problem in a month, easily.

It was Kaiser Permanente in Maryland. They are also the ones who bribed the Mayor of Baltimore by buying her children's books and throwing them in a warehouse --- they were no good at all --- until the FBI came and hauled the mayor away, as they do all the black female Baltimore mayors. All of them, one right after the other.

I looked up the black doc's African name on Google ---- it's from a tribe in Nigeria. Wonderful. They threw me to an African witch doctor who apparently never heard of antibiotics. I'm warning you all ----- don't let that happen to you.

Doesn't matter if the black is a regular. It matters who came in first. If the story happened as described, the white person was grossly maltreated. We can't let that kind of thing get started. Push back, hard.
Thank you.

And you can see, based on the attacks coming from the left, if whites object, how the leftists will deny the obvious and attempt to mock. Insult, and taunt any of us who DO push back. They want white customers to sit back and “take it” when black customers who arrive after them are served first, when, as you note, if the reverse happened, they’d be screaming racism.

Also, I’m not claiming that the young waiter was taught in the company’s “sensitivity training” to ignore whites and rush over to serve blacks. It‘s more subtle than that - they are being taught to be mindful of how there’s all this systemic racism, and thus they are overcompensating. The idea is that whites can wait, but they don’t want to appear as being neglectful to blacks.

Last edited:
The current affirmative action for med schools means to me it's crucial to avoid black doctors. And I had one once: she was AWFUL. Really terrible. I had to quit using the whole service and go to a private doctor. Who solved the problem in a month, easily.

It was Kaiser Permanente in Maryland. They are also the ones who bribed the Mayor of Baltimore by buying her children's books and throwing them in a warehouse --- they were no good at all --- until the FBI came and hauled the mayor away, as they do all the black female Baltimore mayors. All of them, one right after the other.

I looked up the black doc's African name on Google ---- it's from a tribe in Nigeria. Wonderful. They threw me to an African witch doctor who apparently never heard of antibiotics. I'm warning you all ----- don't let that happen to you.
I had a similar experience with a black doctor. She struck me as mediocre from the start, but I (mistakenly, as it turned out) stuck with her. She got something wrong, and I still suffer the consequences, occasionally, of her poor ability 10 years later.

The odds are two out of three that any black doctor you come across would NOT have gotten into med school if he were white.

Thank you.

And you can see, based on the attacks coming from the left if whotrs object, how the leftists will deny the obvious and attempt to mock. Insult, and taunt any of us who DO push back. They want white customers to sit back and “take it” when black customers who arrive after them are served first, when, as you note, if the reverse happened, they’d be screaming racism.

Also, I’m not claiming that the young waiter was taught in the company’s “sensitivity training” to ignore whites and rush over to serve blacks. It‘s more subtle than that - they are being taught to be mindful of how there’s all this systemic racism, and this they are overcompensating.
Could be, about the over-reacting to the "sensitivity training." Seems to me a simple instruction about first-come, first-served would cover the ground without ever mentioning race at all.

As for the mockers and insulters on the Left, they are pretty obnoxious people, but we do have our Ignore lists. I don't allow this sort of behavior and immediately trash anyone who name-calls. I do believe it's important to push back against any glaring misbehavior going on --------------- or it will certainly get worse and worse.

Could be, about the over-reacting to the "sensitivity training." Seems to me a simple instruction about first-come, first-served would cover the ground without ever mentioning race at all.

As for the mockers and insulters on the Left, they are pretty obnoxious people, but we do have our Ignore lists. I don't allow this sort of behavior and immediately trash anyone who name-calls. I do believe it's important to push back against any glaring misbehavior going on --------------- or it will certainly get worse and worse.
I’m torn about the ignore lists. Sometimes it’s better not to even acknowledge their mocking (since they do it to punish dissenters), but on the other hand, sometimes it’s better not to allow their obnoxious tactics to go unchallenged.

I’m torn about the ignore lists. Sometimes it’s better not to even acknowledge their mocking (since they do it to punish dissenters), but on the other hand, sometimes it’s better not to allow their obnoxious tactics to go unchallenged.
I just feel that this is a place where members of the public can interact, but many members of the public are pretty low people --- criminals, chronic abusers, etc. I don't want to interact with any of those types.

^Karen convention.

In the real world almost everyone has experienced not being served in the order they were seated in a restaurant. Leave it to the Karens of the world to use this as an example of racism.

This little thread about latest tempest-in-a-teapot over there in Karen-istan has grown worn; however, there was one intriguing suggestion by the good poster from Main Street. He (she?) offered this:

Which prompts the too obvious question: Which states are the "patriotic states"?

And once all that sorting is done by the good Sage, well, what will those two Americas look like?
Meaning, who is on the "Patriotic" side of the line, and who will be on the 'Non-side"?

And, importantly, will there be some states that could function as Switzerland?
As in......they be neutral?
They be where the Patriots and the Nons go to settle disputes?

Would love to see the good Sage of Main Street's organization chart.

So, I'm asking TSMS if he will provide such?
Great America and Ingrate America

The Red States are basically south of the Ohio River and west of the Mississippi (Great America). Many of their cities are Blue only because of the minority vote. But the Democrats and their voters will be severely discouraged from staying and will voluntarily deport themselves to Blue-State America, since that's where they are welcomed with all sorts of Free Stuff and Hate Whitey preferences. For this gift of your pet interest groups, I'm sure you'll return the favor by deporting all White gunowners, White policemen, and White Christians to our revived America, which otherwise will continue sliding into the pit if we put up with this tar-baby union much longer.

Last edited:
Great America and Ingrate America

The Red States are basically south of the Ohio River and west of the Mississippi (Great America). Many of their cities are Blue only because of the minority vote. But the Democrats and their voters will be discouraged from staying and will voluntarily deport themselves to Blue-State America, since that's where they are welcomed with all sorts of Free Stuff and Hate Whitey preferences. For this gift of your pet interest groups, I'm sure you'll return the favor by deporting all White gunowners, White policemen, and White Christians to our revived America, which otherwise will continue sliding into the pit if we put up with this tar-baby union much longer.
In what fantasy does this happen in? Arizona, Texas and Georgia are all slowly turning blue.

Guillotine-Fodder Government

Did you know that Nancy Pelosi was the daughter of the Mayor of Baltimore, and her brother inherited that job, just as Jerry Brown inherited his in California. That's all you need to know to explain the entire politics of these entitled freaks. We need a law preventing such a revival of medieval aristocratic tyranny. No one whose parent was in a political office should be allowed to carry on that nation-destroying tradition. Otherwise, make every dynasty die nasty.

Forum List

Back