What happened to USMB Poster GreenAndBlue?

Wouldn't be the first time some nutter who posted here shot up a place.

Not the first USMB Poster to go Postal

Bullshit, I have been told that posters on this forum who make threats are not capable of carrying them out... because it is the "interwebz."

1597163339885.png

Bullshit, I have been told that posters on this forum who make threats are not capable of carrying them out... because it is the "interwebz."

Our Mods are very vigilant on personal threats

Oh since the post is still up, I guess it is fair game.

From a moderator: " YOU of all members should RECOGNIZE a "specific mortal threat" since you are always finding them in posts on USMB.. How COME you can't take THESE threats as seriously as some hot wind you saw on the InterWebs??? Can't understand that... And NOBODY (yet) was injured or killed.... "

From a moderator: " YOU of all members should RECOGNIZE a "specific mortal threat" since you are always finding them in posts on USMB.. How COME you can't take THESE threats as seriously as some hot wind you saw on the InterWebs??? Can't understand that... And NOBODY (yet) was injured or killed.... "

That one will get you in shit

That one will get you in shit

It was in a thread. There was a member here at one point that threatened to find me and SHOOT me, but was not punished because he was drunk.

Interesting coincidence. If the guy was an actual attorney, there would have been a papertrail and probably a lot of social media posts. His unique way of writing would likely show through on those posts.

It would be a fun survey.

Interesting coincidence. If the guy was an actual attorney, there would have been a papertrail and probably a lot of social media posts. His unique way of writing would likely show through on those posts.

It would be a fun survey.
I looked at his posts and didn’t see any direct correlation to the stuff the attorney posted. Same anti women subject matter but no straight link. He may have had a different persona on USMB.

We may never know for sure

make threats are not capable of carrying them out...
The defendants had better be legally armed and capable of carrying out the "threats" they are accused of making, or else the cops are DAMNED when they press felony charges for mere words that never hurt anybody.

It's still against the law... it is called terroristic threats
Not until those bartenders have been slapped senseless and knocked unconscious for serving so much liquor when it wasn't ordered, and the cops and prosecutors of the district have been disciplined and punished out of their vices and bad habits of dealing drugs and promoting and compelling prostitution under color of law.

It's still against the law... it is called terroristic threats
Not until those bartenders have been slapped senseless and knocked unconscious for serving so much liquor when it wasn't ordered, and the cops and prosecutors of the district have been disciplined and punished out of their vices and bad habits of dealing drugs and promoting and compelling prostitution under color of law.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about. None of that has anything to do with anything I posted.

When the shooting first happened, the guy who did it reminded me of the bizarre crap that GreenAndBlue had been posting.
I checked and saw he stopped posting on July 19.

Rather than jump in with an accusation, I figured I would wait to see if he showed up. Could be on vacation. It has now been over three weeks since he has posted.

Was GreenAndBlue the shooter?
Maybe it is just one of those coincidences in life. But it is strange.

Maybe he will show up and prove me wrong.

Are you CRAZY really CRAZY ??

I’m the guy that predicted all of this how the democrats are gonna be destroyed and a logic test for voters and to be on a jury

The election has been proven rigged and the jury destroyed by crooks

So no election will come until the brainwashing and crookedness has stopped

Yale U got caught rigging who can get in college and all educators now are caught too

Democrats are only wants the unwise to vote because more easy to fool and rob

When the shooting first happened, the guy who did it reminded me of the bizarre crap that GreenAndBlue had been posting.
I checked and saw he stopped posting on July 19.

Rather than jump in with an accusation, I figured I would wait to see if he showed up. Could be on vacation. It has now been over three weeks since he has posted.

Was GreenAndBlue the shooter?
Maybe it is just one of those coincidences in life. But it is strange.

Maybe he will show up and prove me wrong.

Are you CRAZY really CRAZY ??

I’m the guy that predicted all of this how the democrats are gonna be destroyed and a logic test for voters and to be on a jury

The election has been proven rigged and the jury destroyed by crooks

So no election will come until the brainwashing and crookedness has stopped

Yale U got caught rigging who can get in college and all educators now are caught too

Democrats are only wants the unwise to vote because more easy to fool and rob
You ARE still around. Cool!

Forum List

Back