What happened to USMB Poster GreenAndBlue?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Those who remember him, he was an ardent Anti Feminist who managed to work an anti-woman comment into almost every discussion.

GreenAndBlues last post on USMB was July 19

Same day that this happened.

Those who remember him, he was an ardent Anti Feminist who managed to work an anti-woman comment into almost every discussion.

Wouldn't that be some shit

Those riots are showing why some women were seen as possessed in the Middle Ages

And will certainty bring this war of men against women

They are just waiting on the Durham report to show how crooked the democrat congress has been and the men then will rise up to stop the crooked deep state

Either got banned, or said "f*ck it", and left the site.

These riots proves this is coming

And the women will go back to be protected by not letting them vote as we protect the children

All systems are now on the highest level of insane greed who has caused the brainwashing of the unwise

The logic test for voting will now come for sure and if women have that high logic they can vote if not no voting and no freedoms around harm

Has to be treated like children

GreenAndBlue
Gold Member · 63
Joined Dec 4, 2018
Last seen Jul 19, 2020

The suspect has now been identified as Roy Den Hollander, a Manhattan lawyer and self-described antifeminist, multiple law enforcement sources briefed on the case told ABC News and the FBI confirmed.

Roy Den Hollander was found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound on July 19, 2020

GreenAndBlue
Gold Member · 63
Joined Dec 4, 2018
Last seen Jul 19, 2020

The suspect has now been identified as Roy Den Hollander, a Manhattan lawyer and self-described antifeminist, multiple law enforcement sources briefed on the case told ABC News and the FBI confirmed.

Roy Den Hollander was found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound on July 19, 2020
well thats interesting....

Either got banned, or said "f*ck it", and left the site.

GreenAndBlue hasn't been permanently banned. If he was, then you wouldn't be able to see his profile, or easily @ tag him.

Compared to ScienceRocks. who is permanently banned. I can tag him, only because I know his user number, but even following the link, you can't see his profile.

Those riots are showing why some women were seen as possessed in the Middle Ages

And will certainty bring this war of men against women

They are just waiting on the Durham report to show how crooked the democrat congress has been and the men then will rise up to stop the crooked deep state
He owes you money for the rent space in your head.....

When the shooting first happened, the guy who did it reminded me of the bizarre crap that GreenAndBlue had been posting.
I checked and saw he stopped posting on July 19.

Rather than jump in with an accusation, I figured I would wait to see if he showed up. Could be on vacation. It has now been over three weeks since he has posted.

Was GreenAndBlue the shooter?
Maybe it is just one of those coincidences in life. But it is strange.

Maybe he will show up and prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back