Now that Epstein's List is out and powerful people are about to be named.......

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
It's time to fight for pedo rights. Then they can't be convicted. So creepy and it's coming.

Convicted child sex predator who says ‘ten year old boys are hot’ has WON an appeal saying his rights as a pedophile have been ‘violated’

And there you have it...exactly what I stated some time ago
When you allow one passion based on discrimination
it opens the door for all the rest

Everyone has a constitutionally protected right to a speedy trial. Their crimes do not figure into that.

The court is simply saying that this is a valid question. They aren't saying his rights were violated but that there is a question whether they were. This has nothing to do with what crimes he was charged with. They aren't saying he has a right to have this looked at because of the type of crimes he committed.

The guy got 46 years...how has that "opened the door"?
HE WON AN APPEAL
His win allows for the process of his trial to be examined..." The decision orders a lower court to examine in order determine whether any delays in the trial attributed to prosecutors were legitimate and whether the appellant’s rights were violated. "...but..." The appellate decision dismissed Wolchesky’s other points of appeal concerning the fairness of the trial and the sentencing "...I don't think he's getting out any time soon.

Everyone has a constitutionally protected right to a speedy trial. Their crimes do not figure into that.

The court is simply saying that this is a valid question. They aren't saying his rights were violated but that there is a question whether they were. This has nothing to do with what crimes he was charged with. They aren't saying he has a right to have this looked at because of the type of crimes he committed.
Your wasting your time trying to teach these trump people who only believe in trump logic and education and intelligence.
The Christian trumpers believe in magic and can’t be moved millimeter. No masks, kids don’t get sick from covid, the post office has to be profitable, just like the army is.

HE WON AN APPEAL
His win allows for the process of his trial to be examined..." The decision orders a lower court to examine in order determine whether any delays in the trial attributed to prosecutors were legitimate and whether the appellant’s rights were violated. "...but..." The appellate decision dismissed Wolchesky’s other points of appeal concerning the fairness of the trial and the sentencing "...I don't think he's getting out any time soon.
His win allows for the discussion that pedophilia is discriminatory
It is only a matter of time

If a 3 year old, a 5 year old, 7, 9, 10 year olds know they are the wrong gender
then they are quite capable of being consenting minors

HE WON AN APPEAL

If a 3 year old, a 5 year old, 7, 9, 10 year olds know they are the wrong gender
No it doesn't.
There...I've answered all your concerns.

HE WON AN APPEAL

No it doesn't.
There...I've answered all your concerns.
Ok, thanks

Keep him in the general population, he will be on the receiving end of plenty of sex and beatings. Far more than he could ever fantasize about. Problem is in they protect the scum society we live in, he will be segregated for his protection.

Why? A bullet to the head would be far cheaper than having taxpayers feed, house and protect the POS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back