what happened on 9/11/2001?

From the original post:

. . .please lets not speculate, the facts of the case are VERY clear...

From careful analysis of the software and files pertaining to the reported radar tracks on the morning of 9/11/01, which were provided to researchers through the FOIA by the 84th Radar Evaluation Squadron (Rades) and the audio recordings provided by NORAD and the FAA, we know of confusion-fomenting war games/drills, simulated radar tracks that remained on screen until well after the second impact, aircraft converging/flying in formation with and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft (supporting the swap-out hypothesis), an unexplained routing clearance 'other than preferred' for Flight 175 (which coincidentally enabled it to be much closer to the World Trade Center after the impact of Flight 11), aircraft exceeding their max. operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, false aircraft target reports, fighters launched in the wrong directions, 9/11 aircraft apparently still airborne well after the reported impacts, poor communications in general (with phones not working at all in a number of crucial instances); the list of factual and highly coincidental failures observed in this one small body of evidence goes on and on, almost to the point of fully justifying speculation that at least some of those failures/anomalies must have been rooted in a concerted effort toward an effective 'stand down' of US air defense systems by a handful of high-level officials both inside and outside of government.

Of course, since such a conclusion would still be "speculation", it's probably best to forget I mentioned it in this thread. ;)

way back in the time of the DRAFT LOTTERY-----for the Vietnam war-----Brilliant conspiracy theorists calculated the
ODDS of the Lottery results being PRECISELY WHAT THEY
WERE------of course very low odds thus "PROVING" that the draft lottery was "FIXED",,,,,,but thanks anyway

Hurricane Erin also happened on 9/11/2001. Just hours before the planes hit the towers, Erin came real close to landfall in the New England area.

Then she made a U-turn and went back out to see.

"What Happened on 9/11?"

FALSE FLAG OPERATION ......

next .......
exactly,since that has now been established that it was a false flag operation,wish there was something that could be done to arrest the real terrorists who pulled this off such as the neocons in the bush administration,clinton,,NIST officials,offcials in the CIA,and some way of arresting isreal government officials as well along with obama for participating in the coverup.

unfortunately though the world is fucked up and there is one different law for politicians than there is for us the fact that politicians commit crimes everyday we get arrested for including murder.

What I think is irrelevant. What I will say is that for that particular beam (thanks FEMA!) it defies conventional wisdom. There is no logical, or scientific explanation. Plus, when you look at what happened to the building ultimately...well. It aint anything we have information about.
BullShit it's all about what you think! also if the language used is beyond your level of comprehension then any assumption you make would be wrong.

Last edited:
"What Happened on 9/11?"

next .......
fucking typical! no evidence to support that claim

Evidence as follows, the alleged use of commercial airliners as weapons given the crash sites as photographed and presented to the public as the alleged result of said attack being violations of the laws of physics if the official explanation is to be taken at face value. + the fact that there is NO accounting for the aircraft wreckage ( as has been done in the case of EVERY airliner crash since the founding of the NTSB ) The "black boxes" that is flight data recorders & cockpit voice recorders from "FLT11" & "FLT175" are totally absent, not even a fragment of a recorder to be found in any of the wreckage examined in the months post 9/11/2001.
The extreme selling job that has been done to convince people that its an entirely plausible event, that is "FLT77" crashing into the PENTAGON and 99.9% of said aircraft ending up inside the building.
Not to mention the fact that the BIG LIE has permeated the whole country to such an extent that we have "peer reviewed" papers by college professors, such that a High-school student could debunk the material in said papers, but it all goes out lending an appearance of authority to an otherwise totally unsupportable claim. for a multitude of reasons, the whole "hijacked airliners used as weapons" story is a non-starter!
in addition there are factions that argue "FLT175" must have been flown at 590 mph to strike the South Tower. You have GOT 2 B Kidding! >500 mph & <1,000 ft altitude, in a commercial airliner..... ya, right?!?!?!

The entire fairy tale about the 19 hijackers is a FARCE!

"What Happened on 9/11?"

next .......

Evidence as follows, the alleged use of commercial airliners as weapons given the crash sites as photographed and presented to the public as the alleged result of said attack being violations of the laws of physics if the official explanation is to be taken at face value. + the fact that there is NO accounting for the aircraft wreckage ( as has been done in the case of EVERY airliner crash since the founding of the NTSB ) The "black boxes" that is flight data recorders & cockpit voice recorders from "FLT11" & "FLT175" are totally absent, not even a fragment of a recorder to be found in any of the wreckage examined in the months post 9/11/2001.
The extreme selling job that has been done to convince people that its an entirely plausible event, that is "FLT77" crashing into the PENTAGON and 99.9% of said aircraft ending up inside the building.
Not to mention the fact that the BIG LIE has permeated the whole country to such an extent that we have "peer reviewed" papers by college professors, such that a High-school student could debunk the material in said papers, but it all goes out lending an appearance of authority to an otherwise totally unsupportable claim. for a multitude of reasons, the whole "hijacked airliners used as weapons" story is a non-starter!
in addition there are factions that argue "FLT175" must have been flown at 590 mph to strike the South Tower. You have GOT 2 B Kidding! >500 mph & <1,000 ft altitude, in a commercial airliner..... ya, right?!?!?!

I saw the south tower ----struck by the plane------I did not look
at pictures. I did not see the pentagon struck----but I saw
the south tower take the hit. Why do you continue to make a fool of yourself??? I am not the only person who actually saw it.

"What Happened on 9/11?"

next .......

the south tower take the hit. Why do you continue to make a fool of yourself??? I am not the only person who actually saw it.

Can you say with absolute certainty that what you observed was indeed a commercial airliner? and were you in a position to actually see the south wall of the south tower?

"What Happened on 9/11?"

next .......

Can you say with absolute certainty that what you observed was indeed a commercial airliner? and were you in a position to actually see the south wall of the south tower?

No-----I did not see the plane approach----but thousands of other people did--------what do you think it was that
hit the building resulting in a huge flash of light?------Tinkerbelle? You are making a fool of yourself

No-----I did not see the plane approach----but thousands of other people did--------what do you think it was that
hit the building resulting in a huge flash of light?------Tinkerbelle? You are making a fool of yourself

First you say that you saw the south tower take the hit, and then you say " did not see the plane approach " .... but thousands of others did, OK, who are these thousands?

Forum List

Back