what happened on 9/11/2001?

n0spam4me

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Planet Earth
I see a huge problem here, whenever people start discussing the events of 9/11/2001, the arguments start developing tangents where people speculate as to who may be responsible, why they did it ( etc.... ) please lets not speculate, the facts of the case are VERY clear, on 9/11/2001, 4 airliners virtually disappeared, 3 skyscrapers "fell down" at an unnaturally rapid pace and into complete and total destruction ( and total destruction of anything is a red flag for investigators! ) other bits like the worlds greatest military power failed to defend even its own HQ.
These facts need to be taken into account when discussing the events of 9/11/2001.
Speculation is fruitless and should be avoided.

I see a huge problem here, whenever people start discussing the events of 9/11/2001, the arguments start developing tangents where people speculate as to who may be responsible, why they did it ( etc.... ) please lets not speculate, the facts of the case are VERY clear, on 9/11/2001, 4 airliners virtually disappeared, 3 skyscrapers "fell down" at an unnaturally rapid pace and into complete and total destruction ( and total destruction of anything is a red flag for investigators! ) other bits like the worlds greatest military power failed to defend even its own HQ.
These facts need to be taken into account when discussing the events of 9/11/2001.
OK. I'll tell my people not to speculate. I wouldn't want them to be fruitless. Just tell us what really happened and whodunit.

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-aliens-were-totally-behind-9-11-a08777.jpg

OK. I'll tell my people not to speculate. I wouldn't want them to be fruitless. Just tell us what really happened and whodunit.

That's for a special prosecutor to do.
Are you comfortable with the fact no one was ever tried for the greatest crime in our history.
No trial, no conviction?

what happened on 9/11/2001?
I remember that day well. I got home from work around 7am, took a shower, had a bite to eat and listened to the news while playing a video-game. Right before going to bed I heard something about an aircraft hitting a tower and figured a single prop crop duster hit a radio tower out in the middle of no where. I turned the radio off and went to bed.

I got up around 5pm, played with my son, had breakfast and went to work. I heard a sound byte something about two plains hitting a world trade center and I thought "what's a world trade center, I thought the plains hit a tower not a building". I decided to tune it all out until the media could get it's shit together. Later that night I turned on a radio show and terrorism is all they were talking about and I was like "but what about that crop duster that hit a radio tower".

And that's what happened on 9/11/2001.

Last edited:

Are you comfortable with the fact no one was ever tried for the greatest crime in our history.
No trial, no conviction?
You're right. No trials, no convictions for Bin Laden and the hi-jackers. Judge Roy Bean would have had Bin Laden fined and hung before his sea burial. He was a stickler for the law.

OK, need to clarify that, what happened in NYC & The Pentagon & Shanksville.
Not necessarily what happened in YOUR life on that day.

What the original intent here was to define what happened as in did hijacked airliners get used as weapons? Did "FLT11" & "FLT175" actually fly into the Twin towers with the results as recorded on video that day? Did "FLT93" actually crash in Shanksville or did something else happen? What has the mainstream media been promoting and does it all add up?

Ask Questions always!

No trial, no conviction?
You're right. No trials, no convictions for Bin Laden and the hi-jackers. Judge Roy Bean would have had Bin Laden fined and hung before his sea burial. He was a stickler for the law.

Sounds like you tried and convicted him already. But were is the proof? All we ever heard was assertions. Why have they never tried any of the supposed co-conspirators they have had in Gitmo all these years?
Why did we abandon the American justice system which was designed by the framers of the Constitution?

OK, need to clarify that, what happened in NYC & The Pentagon & Shanksville.
Not necessarily what happened in YOUR life on that day.

What the original intent here was to define what happened as in did hijacked airliners get used as weapons? Did "FLT11" & "FLT175" actually fly into the Twin towers with the results as recorded on video that day? Did "FLT93" actually crash in Shanksville or did something else happen? What has the mainstream media been promoting and does it all add up?

Ask Questions always!

We can only find out by having a real investigation. An independent special prosecutor with subpoena power. Put people under oath. Enough with the obvious lie which is the Official Conspiracy Theory.

In years to come, it will be found out that Israel was behind this, but that won't happen until all the criminals have died of old age.

No trial, no conviction?
The killing of bin Laden was an evidence destruction mission.

He should have been captured live and brought here for trial.

Forum List

Back