what happened on 9/11/2001?

Maybe you can repost that picture with an arrow pointing to whatever it is you are concerned with.

It's very evident which flange I am referring to in the photo. If you can not see it, you probably wont get it. No offense intended.

I see a picture looking out from inside of a building where there is a lot of collapse debris. Collapse is often chaotic, even in controlled demolitions. As I said, if you post a picture with an arrow that points to the object in question, I could give you a more detailed response.

My point at this time is that it was never on fire. That's all i need to show that Daws is a fuckin' loser of this forum.
Ok, so there were no fires in that building. I believe that's cleared up. Why did you mention that building to begin with?

Because I was discussing what happened on 9/11 as that is what the thread is about. So, this is the picture I have hanging in my office:

Image187fema.gif

It shows a flange mid-photo that is mangled in a highly unusual way.
Ok, so what about it?

How did that flange get into that condition?
I myself have no idea. There was extensive damage to that building from the collapse of one of the towers. My assumption would be from that, either directly or indirectly.

What's your guess?

My point at this time is that it was never on fire. That's all i need to show that Daws is a fuckin' loser of this forum.
Ok, so there were no fires in that building. I believe that's cleared up. Why did you mention that building to begin with?
in a photo he post ad nausm there is a single steel been /floor joist that is bowed out just below what appears to be the weld, his clam is that something other than conventional means had to have been employed to do that kind of damage.
he further states that the photo encapsulates all that he views as wrong or cover up about the 911 investigations.
what I find funny is the fema report makes no special mention of the damaged beam.
any time anyone takes a guess at what could have done the damage besides space beams /dustfication rays or mini nukes he laughs and says were all brain dead.

I guess it never occurred to him what tons and tons of building debris raining down from great heights can do to adjacent buildings.

Because I was discussing what happened on 9/11 as that is what the thread is about. So, this is the picture I have hanging in my office:

Image187fema.gif

Ok, so what about it?

I myself have no idea. There was heavy damage to that building from the collapse of one of the towers. My assumption would be from that, either directly or indirectly.

What's your guess?

I don't have a guess. What I do have is the knowledge in metallurgy and thermodynamics to know it doesn't happen due to falling debris. If so, there would be more similar evidence surrounding it. Instead, it is a focused energy release forensically speaking. Until this particular anomaly can be addressed we're still playing with a shy deck over 9/11. Probably always will be.

Maybe you can repost that picture with an arrow pointing to whatever it is you are concerned with.

It's very evident which flange I am referring to in the photo. If you can not see it, you probably wont get it. No offense intended.

I see a picture looking out from inside of a building where there is a lot of collapse debris. Collapse is often chaotic, even in controlled demolitions. As I said, if you post a picture with an arrow that points to the object in question, I could give you a more detailed response.

it not a flange it's a column or floor joist and it's hanging at the top center of the pic there is a slight bulge and blacking at the base of the bulge.
it appears highly similar to this :

in a photo he post ad nausm there is a single steel been /floor joist that is bowed out just below what appears to be the weld, his clam is that something other than conventional means had to have been employed to do that kind of damage.
he further states that the photo encapsulates all that he views as wrong or cover up about the 911 investigations.
what I find funny is the fema report makes no special mention of the damaged beam.
any time anyone takes a guess at what could have done the damage besides space beams /dustfication rays or mini nukes he laughs and says were all brain dead.

I guess it never occurred to him what tons and tons of building debris raining down from great heights can do to adjacent buildings.

For the guy that doesn't even see it, you make a lot of ASSumptions. Then again, you fed the troll. You trolling too?

it not a flange it's a column or floor joist and it's hanging at the top center of the pic there is a slight bulge and blacking at the base of the bulge.

Dont feed the troll. No fires in Banker's trust. That photo is the result of long standing fire.

Dont feed the troll. No fires in Banker's trust. That photo is the result of long standing fire.
you have no evidence to support that assumption

Image187fema.gif

Ok, so what about it?

I myself have no idea. There was heavy damage to that building from the collapse of one of the towers. My assumption would be from that, either directly or indirectly.

What's your guess?

I don't have a guess. What I do have is the knowledge in metallurgy and thermodynamics to know it doesn't happen due to falling debris. If so, there would be more similar evidence surrounding it. Instead, it is a focused energy release forensically speaking. Until this particular anomaly can be addressed we're still playing with a shy deck over 9/11. Probably always will be.

No sir, what we have is one photograph of one very selective area of an unknown building. There is no provenience information for that photo, let alone any analysis that demonstrates the validity of your claim, much less any information that verifies your claim to have the knowledge you claim to have. If you truly believe that falling debris cannot cause the damage we see in this photograph, then you don't know much of anything about what happens when buildings collapse onto other buildings.

For the guy that doesn't even see it, you make a lot of ASSumptions. Then again, you fed the troll. You trolling too?

I see a damaged building column and a lot of other debris. I see no "flange". And for the record, you calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll is the hallmark of a scammer. If that is not what you are here to do, please refrain from the name calling.

Image187fema.gif

Ok, so what about it?

What's your guess?

No sir, what we have is one photograph of one very selective area of an unknown building. There is no provenience information for that photo, let alone any analysis that demonstrates the validity of your claim, much less any information that verifies your claim to have the knowledge you claim to have. If you truly believe that falling debris cannot cause the damage we see in this photograph, then you don't know much of anything about what happens when buildings collapse onto other buildings.

All the information is in the thread. the photo is from bankers trust following 9/11. Taken by FEMA from the 15th floor. it's not an unknown building. It's a very well known building. And since you do not even know which piece of steel is under discussion, I'd advise to keep your opinions about what I know to yourself. Because you clearly do not know WTF is going on in that photo. Just like the troll that keeps posting.

Ok, so what about it?

What's your guess?

All the information is in the thread. the photo is from bankers trust following 9/11. Taken by FEMA from the 15th floor. it's not an unknown building. It's a very well known building. And since you do not even know which piece of steel is under discussion, I'd advise to keep your opinions about what I know to yourself. Because you clearly do not know WTF is going on in that photo. Just like the troll that keeps posting.
right!

I see a damaged building column and a lot of other debris. I see no "flange". And for the record, you calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll is the hallmark of a scammer. If that is not what you are here to do, please refrain from the name calling.

Ok, if I call it an I-beam will that solve the big mystery for you? it's pretty clear which piece of steel is shriveled up and yet still has fuckin' paint on it.

Ok, so what about it?

What's your guess?

Well, it is like this. I asked you to clarify what item you were talking about, and you apparently believe that I was supposed to read your mind, because you poo pooed the request. So Daws did your work for you and pointed out the item in question. And I have to agree with him that it is not a particularly abnormal item to find in a building damaged by a million tons of building materials falling from over 1,000 feet. If this is some sort of smoking gun, I am afraid it fails the smell test. Sorry.

Ok, if I call it an I-beam will that solve the big mystery for you? it's pretty clear which piece of steel is shriveled up and yet still has fuckin' paint on it.
it's not shriveled one end has been knocked loose from it's anchor point and it is missing some paint on the damaged end.
if it was a focused energy release would not the radiant heat burn or bubble the paint on most of the beam?

Forum List

Back