What fuels the hate.

Israel Bombs Gaza's Only Rehab Hospital: Staff Forced to Evacuate Paralyzed Patients After Shelling

Israel accepts UN-proposed 'pause' as Hamas rockets fall – the day's events

Obama also said he's "heartbroken by the deaths of innocent civilians … of men, women and children in Gaza … and that's why we've been working toward a ceasefire."

"Israel accepted a ceasefire … unfortunately, Hamas continued to fire rockets at civilians, thereby prolonging the conflict."

He said the US continues to support Egypt's efforts to mediate, and urged restraint: "We stress the continued need to protect civilians in Gaza and Israel."

Obama also said he was "proud that the Iron Dome system has saved many Israeli lives".

Obama also said he's "heartbroken by the deaths of innocent civilians …
Then stuck his thumb up his ass and did nothing about it.

Advice to the people of Gaza:

Stop attacking Israel and live your life.
Israel left Gaza in 2005 exactly for you to do so.
Your leaders chose war with thousands of rockets raining on Israeli civilians.

It is your choice.

Your choice to educate your population to hate Jews and Israel.

Your choice to build tunnels to attack Israel instead of using the money to build homes and everything else Gaza needs.

Your choice to tell endless lies about Israel and Jews.

Your choice to keep two disabled Israelis as hostages in Gaza.

Your choice to keep the remains of an Israeli soldier, when Israel always returns the Palestinian ones.

Your choice is very important.

What choices are you going to make next ?

It is your choice.

Your choice to build tunnels to attack Israel instead of using the money to build homes and everything else Gaza needs.

Your choice to keep the remains of an Israeli soldier, when Israel always returns the Palestinian ones.

Under a settler colonial project that is wiping Palestine off the map with ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:

It is your choice.

The same choice all colonized people make. Like the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, the Algerians, the Indians, etc. Why do you think the Palestinians would behave any differently than other people that were colonized during the neo-colonial period?

It is your choice.

The same choice all colonized people make. Like the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, the Algerians, the Indians, etc. Why do you think the Palestinians would behave any differently than other people that were colonized during the neo-colonial period?

You keep confusing Arabs Muslim colonialists with the actual indigenous people of the land of Israel/(Palestine - thank you Romans).

The Jews are behaving exactly as they should, putting a stop to the endless colonial attacks by the Arabs, call themselves what they wish, Lebanese, Egyptian, Syrian, Jordanian or Pale...something.

Riots and murders by the Jihadi colonialist Arab invaders on the indigenous Jews because Islam taught Arabs to hate Jews has led to the Jews make the extra effort to survive, so as not to be annihilated from 1920 to 1948, and especially after that because of all the other wars the Jihadi Arab colonialists wanted ALL of the land for themselves. None for Christians, and definitely NONE for Jews.

It is your choice.

Under a settler colonial project that is wiping Palestine off the map with ethnic cleansing.

There is no Palestine on any map. It is not a country. Never was. It was only a region.

Jordan has 77% of that Region
Gaza is another percent.
Israel with Judea and Samaria is 20 %

No Palestine on any map, even if pro Palestine people do create them, and there is definitely NO ethnic cleansing of Arab Palestinians as they keep multiplying and multiplying and multiplying ........the proof is on how many Arab Muslim and Christians live in Gaza and Areas A and B, and the 300,000 who live in Area C.

You have not taken a nap :(

This fuels the hate. Telling lies which demonize Israel and the Jewish people. No part of "Palestine" has been cleansed of Arabs. There are Arabs in every place and city.

(There are large areas of "Palestine", though, which have been cleansed of Jews. All of Areas A and B. And Gaza.)

This fuels the hate. Telling lies which demonize Israel and the Jewish people. No part of "Palestine" has been cleansed of Arabs. There are Arabs in every place and city.

(There are large areas of "Palestine", though, which have been cleansed of Jews. All of Areas A and B. And Gaza.)

And let us not forget of the 77 % of Palestine cleansed of Jews by 1925 by the Hashemites (Oops !....Jordanians )

It is your choice.

There is no Palestine on any map. It is not a country. Never was. It was only a region.

Jordan has 77% of that Region
Gaza is another percent.
Israel with Judea and Samaria is 20 %

No Palestine on any map, even if pro Palestine people do create them, and there is definitely NO ethnic cleansing of Arab Palestinians as they keep multiplying and multiplying and multiplying ........the proof is on how many Arab Muslim and Christians live in Gaza and Areas A and B, and the 300,000 who live in Area C.

You have not taken a nap :(

Where do you get this shit?

And let us not forget of the 77 % of Palestine cleansed of Jews by 1925 by the Hashemites (Oops !....Jordanians )

And let's not forget the entire ME which has largely been cleansed of Jews.

Yes, the Jews converted and are now Muslims or Christians. You are finally getting it.

Yes, the Jews converted and are now Muslims or Christians. You are finally getting it.

What fuels the hate? The Zionists fuel the hate with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians in Israel. Face It you Zionists. Never once have you even tried to free them. No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Want peace you Zionists? Get rid of your agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the love, justice & respect the surrounding Arab countries did & still do.

Yes, forced conversion under threat of death was often the legacy of the Islamist and xtian invasions.

Why is it so important for the Arabs to ethnically cleanse the middle east and drive very Jooooo into the sea ?

The Arabs already received the vast majority of the Ottoman empire in the form of numerous countries. They received about 80% of the area designated as land for the creation of a Jewish homeland. Then they Occupied and GAZA and the West Bank. Another 25% of the area. And now they continue to drone on about Jooooos steeling "their" land, when it was Ottoman land (Southern Syria) that ended up in the hands of the League of Nations.

Is it a religious edict to vilify the Jews ?

What is the possible logic for all the ludicrous claims made by the Arabs who are so vociferously hateful of one tiny nation different than themselves ?

Go

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.

any questions?

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.

I don't fundamentally think it is a religious conflict. But its more than apparent that religious ideology colors the conflict.

Israeli Anthem

"As long as in the heart, within,
A Jewish soul still yearns,
And onward, towards the ends of the east,
An eye still gazes toward Zion;
Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope two thousand years old,
To be a free nation in our land,
The land of Zion Jerusalem"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now compare:

Palestinian Anthem

"Warrior, warrior, warrior,
Oh my land, the land of the ancestors
Warrior, warrior, warrior,
Oh my people, people of eternity

With my determination, my fire and the volcano of my vendetta
With the longing in my blood for my land and my home
I have climbed the mountains and fought the wars
I have conquered the impossible, and crossed the frontiers

With the resolve of the winds and the fire of the weapons
And the determination of my nation in the land of struggle

Palestine is my home, and the path of my triumphal
(Palestine is my home, Palestine is my fire,)
Palestine is my vendetta and the land of withstanding

By the oath under the shade of the flag
By my land and nation, and the fire of pain
I will live as a warrior, I will remain a warrior,
I will die as a warrior - until my country returns

warrior"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question - what did they conquer, and what borders did they cross?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Forum List

Back