What fuels the hate.

The whole idea that it is "their" land, and theirs alone certainly fuels the hate.
The Treaty of Lausanne ceded the land to Palestine.

ISRAEL IS PALESTINE !!!!

You are such a farce :)
Israel is in Palestine.

Watch the video and see what a shit state Israel really is.

That happened in 2010.
Do you have any updates on Budrus since then, or this video is it?

What fuels the hate? Well...

I've been looking, but I can't find an uncut version of this video. I can't even find the date or the location.

But this is EXACTLY what fuels hatred -- videos posted without meaning or context, cut to show only one, narrow narrative and meant to demonize Israel and Jews as evil.

The whole idea that it is "their" land, and theirs alone certainly fuels the hate.
The Treaty of Lausanne ceded the land to Palestine.

ISRAEL IS PALESTINE !!!!

You are such a farce :)
Israel is in Palestine.

Watch the video and see what a shit state Israel really is.

Israel is such a shitty State, but more and more Arabs are choosing to become citizens of that State, shitty or not.
It is the shitty State of Palestine they do not want to become a part of.

When the Arabs stop teaching hatred towards the Jews, there will be peace.
Enough with the the filled school curriculums, maps which show that Israel does not exist, documentaries, films, BDS.
When will the Arabs, apart from the Egyptians and Jordanians, will have the guts to sit at the table and negotiate for peace for the sake of all future generations?

When is that farce going to end?

I've been looking, but I can't find an uncut version of this video. I can't even find the date or the location.

But this is EXACTLY what fuels hatred -- videos posted without meaning or context, cut to show only one, narrow narrative and meant to demonize Israel and Jews as evil.

Even the full documentary looks cut and spliced.

I found this:

‘Budrus’ Becomes Part of a Palestinian Debate

Notice that it says that the incident happened during the intifada and Israel was trying to build security barriers (to save Jewish and non Jewish lives?)
In the end Israel raised the security barrier around that village.

So, here is the main question:

Would that security barrier, and all other security barriers have been necessary if the Arabs had accepted living in a Sovereign Jewish State since the Balfour declaration was signed?

What would have happened if the Husseini clan and all others, saw the advantages of having the Jews recreate their former Nation on their own ancestral land, as so many other Arab clans wanted to?

What would have happened if the Arabs had accepted the 1937 Partition?

Or the 1947 Partition?

Or the 2000 Peace treaty?

Or the 2008 Peace treaty?

When is the farce of the "poor us Palestinians" going to end and the Arabs who want peace with Israel get control of their lives in Gaza and in Areas A and B in order to be able to sit and negotiate a long lasting peace with Israel as they do wish, but have no power to do so far?

How can they when Iran, Qatar, the Arab League and all of those foreign Arabs keep getting in the way of them doing so.

Sit. Negotiate. Sign the Peace Treaty. Stop abusing the poor Arab people who do not have the voice, as their leaders will allow them none.

There are lots of videos of Israeli troops attacking Palestinian civilians.

I found this:

Notice that it says that the incident happened during the intifada and Israel was trying to build security barriers (to save Jewish and non Jewish lives?)

Would that security barrier, and all other security barriers have been necessary if the Arabs had accepted living in a Sovereign Jewish State since the Balfour declaration was signed?

What would have happened if the Husseini clan and all others, saw the advantages of having the Jews recreate their former Nation on their own ancestral land, as so many other Arab clans wanted to?

Or the 1947 Partition?

When is the farce of the "poor us Palestinians" going to end and the Arabs who want peace with Israel get control of their lives in Gaza and in Areas A and B in order to be able to sit and negotiate a long lasting peace with Israel as they do wish, but have no power to do so far?

How can they when Iran, Qatar, the Arab League and all of those foreign Arabs keep getting in the way of them doing so.

Sit. Negotiate. Sign the Peace Treaty. Stop abusing the poor Arab people who do not have the voice, as their leaders will allow them none.

Or the 1947 Partition?

Why should the Palestinians give any of their land to colonial settlers?

What other people in the world would do that?

There are a lot of intentionally misleading and demonizing videos which show only the consequences of provoking soldiers but never the provocation leading up to it. They are intentionally stripped of the Palestinian wrong-doing and responsibility. This is the intent of them. To erase Palestinian wrong-doing and responsibility and complicity.

I found this:

Or the 1947 Partition?

From your link:

Israel was building a security barrier, a mix of fencing and wall, to block terrorists. But the route was swallowing up large tracts of Palestinian land and was impossibly disruptive in places, including in the village of Budrus. Scores of ancient olive trees that provided a living were uprooted, and the villagers were going to be cut off from their farmlands.​

Of course the Palestinians objected to this theft of their land and livelihood.

Other people in the world never frame it in that way. Its a specific Arab Muslim mentality. Other people would not intentionally erase Jewish history and then claim that the Jewish people had no history and therefore no rights.

There are a lot of intentionally misleading and demonizing videos which show only the consequences of provoking soldiers but never the provocation leading up to it. They are intentionally stripped of the Palestinian wrong-doing and responsibility. This is the intent of them. To erase Palestinian wrong-doing and responsibility and complicity.

There are a lot of intentionally misleading and demonizing videos which show only the consequences of provoking soldiers who are stealing their land.

I found this:

Or the 1947 Partition?

Or the 1947 Partition?

What a farce!!!!!!

Why should the indigenous Jews give any of their land, as they have done a few times already in exchange for non coming peace (Gaza), to foreign colonial uncivilized Arab settlers?

You are such a farce, and you do know it :)

I found this:

Or the 1947 Partition?

Or the 1947 Partition?

What a farce!!!!!!

Why should the indigenous Jews give any of their land, as they have done a few times already in exchange for non coming peace (Gaza), to foreign colonial uncivilized Arab settlers?

You are such a farce, and you do know it :)

Links?

I found this:

Or the 1947 Partition?

From your link:

Israel was building a security barrier, a mix of fencing and wall, to block terrorists. But the route was swallowing up large tracts of Palestinian land and was impossibly disruptive in places, including in the village of Budrus. Scores of ancient olive trees that provided a living were uprooted, and the villagers were going to be cut off from their farmlands.​

Some of that land did not get "swallowed" in the end.

Stop crying about it.

It was all the doing of the PA and them starting an intifada to kill Jews. And Jews are just supposed to sit and wait until an Arab comes and kills them. Yeah, sure.....

By the way, where are the Budrus protests against the Intifada which the PA provoked which required Israel to build those security walls to save lives?

Do you have any of those videos to share? I would be definitely interested in seeing Arabs protesting Abbas and the PA and that government's need to incite Arabs to kill Jews. Or any showing Arabs protesting Arafat and the first intifada.

Where are the "let's have Peace with Israel " protests any time from 1948 until today?

I found this:

Or the 1947 Partition?

From your link:

Some of that land did not get "swallowed" in the end.

Stop crying about it.

It was all the doing of the PA and them starting an intifada to kill Jews. And Jews are just supposed to sit and wait until an Arab comes and kills them. Yeah, sure.....

By the way, where are the Budrus protests against the Intifada which the PA provoked which required Israel to build those security walls to save lives?

Do you have any of those videos to share? I would be definitely interested in seeing Arabs protesting Abbas and the PA and that government's need to incite Arabs to kill Jews. Or any showing Arabs protesting Arafat and the first intifada.

Where are the "let's have Peace with Israel " protests any time from 1948 until today?

How can you have peace with an occupation whose goal it is to steal all of your land.

How can you have peace with an occupation whose goal it is to steal all of your land.

The first step would be to stop framing it that way and recognize that the Jewish people have rights to that land as well, because of their ancestral and historical claims to it. Then peace is easy. So, since its OBVIOUS that the Jewish people have ancestral and historical claims, why don't the Arabs begin to frame it that way?

Were those houses legally built?
Would you like to see the number of illegally built Jewish homes bulldozed by the Israeli
government?

What fuels your hatred for Jews and Israel?

Be honest.

Why should foreign assholes determine what is legal?

You are absolutely correct. Arab foreign assholes should have absolutely no say on what happens In Palestine. Only the real indigenous Palestinians aka the Jews who have been there all the time for the past 4000 years, unlike the Arabs who have only been there for the past 1400 years, and the Palestinians for ......lets see.... 53 years.

Just ask Arafat how long the Palestinians have been on the land.

You need to get off that Israeli bullshit propaganda.

It will rot your mind.

You are indefatigably stupid, not to mention full of shit.

Forum List

Back