Palestinians: 10,000 years ago, since Abraham or since the Mandate for Palestine?

Arab leaders to Pallies: Bye Bye! “Arab states are no longer willing to wait for the Palestinians, particularly because they doubt the Palestinian leadership is capable of doing anything to help resolve the conflict.“

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/3582492-a-path-to-peace-from-bidens-trip-how-the-arab-state-can-help/…
Great news! This was Trump’s strategy - to work with the moderate Arab states and marginalize the antisemitic Palestinians.

Indeed, how to fix the problem without addressing the problem.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :290968001256257790-final:
The problem is the Palestinians elect HAMAS who won’t recognize Israel’s right to exist. THAT is the problem. If they had any brains, they’d elect leaders who are willing to make a deal. Instead, they’d rather launch rockets.

Do a little research. You’ll learn this was the sticking point. Israelis have always been willing to compromise, but not the Arabs.
The Palestinians are to make all of the compromises while Israel gives up nothing.

She was not Arab. She was Ancient Egyptian.

Egyptians are not Arabs, regardless of most in Egypt today being Arabs, after the Muslim Arab invasion since the 7th Century CE.

Neither Abraham, nor Ishmael ever went to the Arabian Peninsula. Just read the Hebrew Scripture. It is all there.

Hagar was Egyptian. Keturah was an Arab.

Hagar was Egyptian. Keturah was an Arab.
Go have some eggnog, wine, fireworks.
Be with friends, family.

Do not keep these fantasies on for the next year.
In 2023 they will continue to be nothing but Muslim fantasies, aka lies, meant to delegitimize the indigenous people who did have a long, long history as proven in historical books and travelers all the way from the Philistines till today.

No mention of "Palestinians". And Palestine, only in the 5th Century as a GREEK went to visit where previous Greeks had an Empire. They were called the Philistines and out of that word, he called their area Palestinia.

And it is exactly the Philistines, who were victorious over the Israelites, who the Romans chose to use to change Judea's name to Syria Palestinia. Also after the Assyrians who had been victorious over Israel.

That is enough Jewish history of the land to keep anyone busy for next year. No Palestinian in sight, or referred to in any of the writings by the conquerors of the land for the past 3000 years.

Note that Arabic does not have the letter P in its vocabulary.

Also note, as in post 1, that the name Palestine derives from the Greek Phillistines who took over the region of Gaza.

"al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿarab" is a modern expression

They have been officially Palestinian since the Treaty of Lausanne in 1924.

They are real people not imaginary.

Go have some eggnog, wine, fireworks.
Be with friends, family.

Do not keep these fantasies on for the next year.
In 2023 they will continue to be nothing but Muslim fantasies, aka lies, meant to delegitimize the indigenous people who did have a long, long history as proven in historical books and travelers all the way from the Philistines till today.

No mention of "Palestinians". And Palestine, only in the 5th Century as a GREEK went to visit where previous Greeks had an Empire. They were called the Philistines and out of that word, he called their area Palestinia.

And it is exactly the Philistines, who were victorious over the Israelites, who the Romans chose to use to change Judea's name to Syria Palestinia. Also after the Assyrians who had been victorious over Israel.

That is enough Jewish history of the land to keep anyone busy for next year. No Palestinian in sight, or referred to in any of the writings by the conquerors of the land for the past 3000 years.

Shakespeare and Chaucer write about Palestine

Dog will always be a dog with fleas.
Palestine2.jpg

:)-

Dog will always be a dog with fleas.
View attachment 799473

I think most people know that those in your soulless death cult have an irrational hatred of dogs, and so you intended that as the ultimate insult.

The truth of the matter, however, is that dogs are loyal and affectionate companions who ask little and give much.

..quite the opposite of those in your death cult, I might add.

I think most people know that those in your soulless death cult have an irrational hatred of dogs, and so you intended that as the ultimate insult.
But, but, I do like cats

The truth of the matter, however, is that dogs are loyal and affectionate companions who ask little and give much.
Agree, But, but, I do like cats
..quite the opposite of those in your death cult, I might add.
Ok, sweetie :)-

This Arab was told he was a “palestinian” until he conducted research and learned that “palestine” and “palestinians” never existed…

This Arab was told he was a “palestinian” until he conducted research and learned that “palestine” and “palestinians” never existed…
Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين, romanized: Filasṭīn), officially the State of Palestine(دولة فلسطين, Dawlat Filasṭīn), is a de jure sovereign state located in Western Asia, it is officially governed by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and claims the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. However, its claimed territory has been occupied by Israel since the Six-Day War of 1967;
State of Palestine - Wikipedia

Palestine, area of the eastern Mediterranean region, comprising parts of modern Israel and the Palestinian territories of the Gaza Strip (along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea) and the West Bank (west of the Jordan River).

The term Palestine has been associated variously and sometimes controversially with this small region, which some have asserted also includes Jordan. Both the geographic area designated by the name and the political status of it have changed over the course of some three millennia.

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century BCE occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century CE in “Syria Palaestina,”
https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine

State of Palestine
On 3 March 2021, the Prosecutor announced the opening of the investigation into the Situation in the State of Palestine. This followed Pre-Trial Chamber I's decision on 5 February 2021 that the Court could exercise its criminal jurisdiction in the Situation and, by majority, that the territorial scope of this jurisdiction extends to Gaza and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
State of Palestine
1688302575541.jpeg

After finding proof that Palestine did exist way back then I decided to look for evidence of Israels existence. I could not find any historical reference to the state of “Israel” until 1947ad. Having said that I did find a biblical reference to “Israel”.

Genesis 32:28

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
Israel was a person, not a place.

What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime

IDF shooting children

idf shooting children - Google Search

Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

illegal settlements
israel illegal settlements un - Google Search

I was once a devoted believer in Israel and defended them whenever/wherever I could.

Now I am a bit confused, should I ignore the above or not?

You tell me

Forum List

Back