What Exactly Are the Left Protesting?

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?
No, she wasn't. You must not realize Hillary lost.

LOL It's comedy gold watching these loons meltdown
Their tears over Hillary's loss brings a smile to my face.

The next best part is that Hillary lost what she thought she was entitled to twice now, and will likely never get another chance.
15036437_10207926809156100_8217833899719701491_n.jpg

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?

The pictures of them weeping, crying and collapsing is brilliant... who reacts like this to an election?

I hear the Starbucks are morgue like lol

Oh I bet... I haven't set foot in a Starbucks for a while. Got tired of waiting on line for an overpriced black coffee while some dude who dresses like a 14 year old girl orders his mocha frappa chino latte datte poopa. Fucking gay ass shit that Starbucks bunch. Wanna piss them off? Order a "medium" coffee and refuse to call it a "venti".

The pictures of them weeping, crying and collapsing is brilliant... who reacts like this to an election?

I hear the Starbucks are morgue like lol

Oh I bet... I haven't set foot in a Starbucks for a while. Got tired of waiting on line for an overpriced black coffee while some dude who dresses like a 14 year old girl orders his mocha frappa chino latte datte poopa. Fucking gay ass shit that Starbucks bunch. Wanna piss them off? Order a "medium" coffee and refuse to call it a "venti".
maybe Trump will ban "Hot Pockets" and McDonalds? God Forbid!! thats all they eat !!!!

looks like I am approaching the 10,000 mark! Ok,,,well,,who ever puts me at 10,000,,,,wins One Trillion Dollars! But its all in loose nickels and pennies,,,,,i will just send the boxes to you via UPS Semi Truck

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

They didn't even vote.
Prove it. According to the popular vote, they did.

We are seeing the result of a generation raised where no one keeps score so the losing team does not feel bad and everyone gets a participation award.

It was a free election, you lost. Get over it.

Who knows, I mean aren't they all like 12 or something? I am a field locater tech, I hunt down underground cables and gas lines so it takes me all over the city. I ran into these guys protesting asked what the hubbub was all about. Mostly they said it was about leaving school early, and "oh yeah, Temp won and we are fighting for our rights........later". It's just kids. Except for t thones in Oakland. those hoodrats don't need much of a reason riot and burn shit.

Last edited:
Considering the alt-right's threat of revolution and taking to to the streets if Clinton won, it looks like no matter who would of won, there was going to be civil disobedience.
Delusional fascist.

Ahhh, the old denial trick. :2up:
I'm not demonizing anyone, well maybe those folks who instigated all the extreme polarization that exists today.
Bottom-line, this crap that has been threatened and instigated from extreme elements on both sides is not good for this country.
Oh and the "delusional" comment,,,,,,,,
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html?_r=0
Donald Trump supporters warn of 'another Revolutionary War' if Hillary Clinton wins: Friday US election briefing
Conservatives Warn Of Revolution, Civil War if Trump Loses
Donald Trump’s conspiracy theories are making his supporters paranoid—and dangerous
Some Trump supporters warn a revolution will occur if Hillary wins
Pence Has To Tell Trump Supporter Not To Talk About Anti-Clinton 'Revolution'

Weatherman, got an explantion?

Considering the alt-right's threat of revolution and taking to to the streets if Clinton won, it looks like no matter who would of won, there was going to be civil disobedience.
Delusional fascist.

I'm not demonizing anyone, well maybe those folks who instigated all the extreme polarization that exists today.
Bottom-line, this crap that has been threatened and instigated from extreme elements on both sides is not good for this country.
Donald Trump supporters warn of 'another Revolutionary War' if Hillary Clinton wins: Friday US election briefing
Donald Trump’s conspiracy theories are making his supporters paranoid—and dangerous

But the extra polarization is how trump got in the whitehouse.

Well I ate a lot of pussy but if you grab me down there before buying me a drink, well hope you like the tree trunk you just grabbed!

Oh, and if the Progressive Left did not want Trump to win, well why the fuck did you not get more votes to beat him with in key swing states!?!

Delusional fascist.

Leftist media that we all know is just an operative branch of the DNC.
MSM is now below used car salesmen, lawyers and phone solicitors in trustworthiness to Americans.

Not a peep of protest when Obama won twice, let alone the widespread violence the "tolerant" left have provided since Wednesday.

Forum List

Back