David Duke or Ted Nugent For Head Of Homeland Security

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Both are American patriots with a sense of Nationalism and Pride, a trait all law abiding citizens should be instilled with. They both respect the Constitution and the founding principles of this nation. They are anti-illegal immigration and Duke already has experience in border patrol going after illegals. Yes my fellow Americans, these two are excellent choices to head Homeland Security in the new Trump Administration.

klanborderwatch.jpg.cf.jpg

Nugent after Trump win: ‘You thought I was hard-hitting before?’

I thought Ted would be dead or in jail by now? :dunno:

Apparently you live in a State that voted to legalize LSD, huh?

"You just ate the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life!" -- Cheech & Chong, Up in Smoke
Good to see you stranger!
"When you see me nigga, you betta holla at me" -- TUPAC

Both are American patriots with a sense of Nationalism and Pride, a trait all law abiding citizens should be instilled with. They both respect the Constitution and the founding principles of this nation. They are anti-illegal immigration and Duke already has experience in border patrol going after illegals. Yes my fellow Americans, these two are excellent choices to head Homeland Security in the new Trump Administration.

klanborderwatch.jpg.cf.jpg

Nugent after Trump win: ‘You thought I was hard-hitting before?’
you use the word patriot rather loosely steve....

Apparently you live in a State that voted to legalize LSD, huh?

"You just ate the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life!" -- Cheech & Chong, Up in Smoke
But that's not like Cheech and Chong tripping, it's more like Charles Manson tripping.

Forum List

Back