What Exactly Are the Left Protesting?

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?
deal with it like the rest of us who did not want him elected....
If people want to protest, then let them protest. Why does it bother you so much? You might prefer that Trump changes the law to make protesting illegal.
it bothers me because the people out there protesting are poor losers and apparently dont understand our election system, which they should.......and they said this is what the righties will do if hillary wins,so they are a bunch of hypocrites as well....what are they accomplishing?.....do they think trump will say "ok ill step down".....

upload_2016-11-11_9-18-0.png

From a cop friend on Facebook: Shoutout to all the protesters tonight hooking up cops all over the country with overtime pay before Christmas. Y'all the real MVP. We appreciate it.

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?

Amen! Now we'll see how many of those grandiose promises that the alt-right Messiah keeps.

Considering the alt-right's threat of revolution and taking to to the streets if Clinton won, it looks like no matter who would of won, there was going to be civil disobedience.
Delusional fascist.

Ahhh, the old denial trick. :2up:
I'm not demonizing anyone, well maybe those folks who instigated all the extreme polarization that exists today.
Bottom-line, this crap that has been threatened and instigated from extreme elements on both sides is not good for this country.
Oh and the "delusional" comment,,,,,,,,
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html?_r=0
Donald Trump supporters warn of 'another Revolutionary War' if Hillary Clinton wins: Friday US election briefing
Conservatives Warn Of Revolution, Civil War if Trump Loses
Donald Trump’s conspiracy theories are making his supporters paranoid—and dangerous
Some Trump supporters warn a revolution will occur if Hillary wins
Pence Has To Tell Trump Supporter Not To Talk About Anti-Clinton 'Revolution'

Weatherman, got an explantion?
Leftist media that we all know is just an operative branch of the DNC.
MSM is now below used car salesmen, lawyers and phone solicitors in trustworthiness to Americans.

Not a peep of protest when Obama won twice, let alone the widespread violence the "tolerant" left have provided since Wednesday.

:laugh:
Weatherman, you are truly in denial of facts. The ole' "leftist media" excuse. :crybaby: I bet your main source of news is the Breibart's of the world. No Kool-aid drinking there. :laugh:
OK, now I'm bored.:dunno:

Amen! Now we'll see how many of those grandiose promises that the alt-right Messiah keeps.
Let me get this straight. The left are protesting against belligerence and intolerance by assaulting innocent people and destroying property.

Sounds like 1938 Germany more like it.

Considering the alt-right's threat of revolution and taking to to the streets if Clinton won, it looks like no matter who would of won, there was going to be civil disobedience.
Delusional fascist.

Ahhh, the old denial trick. :2up:
I'm not demonizing anyone, well maybe those folks who instigated all the extreme polarization that exists today.
Bottom-line, this crap that has been threatened and instigated from extreme elements on both sides is not good for this country.
Oh and the "delusional" comment,,,,,,,,
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html?_r=0
Donald Trump supporters warn of 'another Revolutionary War' if Hillary Clinton wins: Friday US election briefing
Conservatives Warn Of Revolution, Civil War if Trump Loses
Donald Trump’s conspiracy theories are making his supporters paranoid—and dangerous
Some Trump supporters warn a revolution will occur if Hillary wins
Pence Has To Tell Trump Supporter Not To Talk About Anti-Clinton 'Revolution'

Weatherman, got an explantion?
Leftist media that we all know is just an operative branch of the DNC.
MSM is now below used car salesmen, lawyers and phone solicitors in trustworthiness to Americans.

Not a peep of protest when Obama won twice, let alone the widespread violence the "tolerant" left have provided since Wednesday.

:laugh:
Weatherman, you are truly in denial of facts. The ole' "leftist media" excuse. :crybaby: I bet your main source of news is the Breibart's of the world. No Kool-aid drinking there. :laugh:
OK, now I'm bored.:dunno:
Ignoramous.

Americans' Trust in Media Remains at Historical Low

Let me get this straight. The left are protesting against belligerence and intolerance by assaulting innocent people and destroying property.

Sounds like 1938 Germany more like it.
lakota is one of them NaziLibs....what would you expect,civility?...

deal with it like the rest of us who did not want him elected....
If people want to protest, then let them protest. Why does it bother you so much? You might prefer that Trump changes the law to make protesting illegal.
Not only are the protests useless (what will they achieve?) but they are vandalizing and destroying property, not peacefully protesting.

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

He DID??? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just lying - democrat.

Carry on Herr Goebbels....

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

He DID??? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just lying - democrat.

Carry on Herr Goebbels....
No. You're just a reactionary hobbled by hubris.

Forum List

Back