What Exactly Are the Left Protesting?

We are seeing the result of a generation raised where no one keeps score so the losing team does not feel bad and everyone gets a participation award.

It was a free election, you lost. Get over it.

They lost and aren't grown up enough to accept it. It's really that simple.

Now the left is whining about the electoral system. They were laughing when Soros predicted that Trump would win the popular but not the electoral. They would totally support the system if that had been the case. They only hate it when it doesn't go in their favor, like when Gore challenged the popular vote in Florida. Even though now they support electoral voters going against the will of the people in their state, they were furious when they thought Gore had the popular in Florida and they demanded that the electoral voters reflect that.

Now they are criticizing Trump's job before he even starts. I expect media, like MSNBC, to cry for the next four years. Can't believe anyone can stomach that network. Even if you are a lib, they are so hopelessly bias and whiney that it's actually painful to watch.
The result of a generation raised playing games where no one keeps score so no one loses and everyone gets a participation award.

Flee while you still can..............
Why? Are you threatening me? Do you think one of your compatriots will bring me harm? What precisely is "pro-American" about such an attitude?
You're the one screaming about being deported and enslaved, dufus.
Oh, I get it.
YOU ARE JUST SPEWING MORE LEFTARD TALKING POINT LIES.
Trump was one of the top three most dispicable candidates of all time. Don't try to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. He ain't the 1936 D.D.R. He lost the popular vote. For eight years, President Obama was called by mouth breathers everything but a Child of God. If I want to diss the prospect of that huckster buffoon as President, I and a majority of Americans most certainly will.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
I bet 90% of Liberals have no clue there are 3 Branches of Government or that Congress is comprised of the House and the Senate.
You Liberals are a joke.
Of course we Liberals took civics in school. What reactionaries flunked was logic. If you lose the popular vote, you have no mandate. If you're an unpopular candidate, your stock in trade is either gross incompetence or division. Neither of which is praiseworthy or noble.

You're talking trump, you act like he will follow your silly rules on a "mandate "

Trump is going to deliver what Obama couldn't and that's what scares the shit out of you...

Flee while you still can..............
Why? Are you threatening me? Do you think one of your compatriots will bring me harm? What precisely is "pro-American" about such an attitude?
Oh, I get it.
Trump was one of the top three most dispicable candidates of all time. Don't try to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. He ain't the 1936 D.D.R. He lost the popular vote. For eight years, President Obama was called by mouth breathers everything but a Child of God. If I want to diss the prospect of that huckster buffoon as President, I and a majority of Americans most certainly will.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
I bet 90% of Liberals have no clue there are 3 Branches of Government or that Congress is comprised of the House and the Senate.
You Liberals are a joke.
Of course we Liberals took civics in school. What reactionaries flunked was logic. If you lose the popular vote, you have no mandate. If you're an unpopular candidate, your stock in trade is either gross incompetence or division. Neither of which is praiseworthy or noble.
Name 3 campaign promises Obama kept.

[

The ones engaging in violence are your fellow democrats involved in the #Hillaryriot

Some of you fools are calling for violent revolution.
Don't drape yourself in the caulked toga of righteousness. The Trump acolytes were ready, willing and armed to bring havoc after a 'rigged' election.

Oh, I get it.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
You Liberals are a joke.
Turn the economy around. Get the hell out of Iraq. National health care.

Oh, I get it.
Ooh! The POPULAR VOTE.
You Liberals are a joke.
Turn the economy around. Get the hell out of Iraq. National health care.
The economy sucks. PhD's working at Walmart lowering the UE is not a plus. People know their own situation no matter how much BS the left spew. One of the reasons Trump won. STRIKE ONE!
Our troops are fighting and dying in Iraq right now. STRIKE TWO!
Obamacare never came up in the election. And the result is the highest office Democrats control in America is a municipal office. STRIKE THREE!
YOU'RE OUT!

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

They didn't even vote.
Prove it. According to the popular vote, they did.

More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

Forum List

Back