What Exactly Are the Left Protesting?

I don't have a problem with them protesting, but when they start destroying shit and attacking others it's time to lock them up.

If you can't protest in a peaceful manner then you are not "protesting" you are breaking laws.

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?
Considering the alt-right's threat of revolution and taking to to the streets if Clinton won, it looks like no matter who would of won, there was going to be civil disobedience.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?
So the left get violent when things do not go their way.

Funny how there was not even one protest, let alone violence when Obama was elected twice.

Yep, thats right. This is what libs do. They whine and shriek like petulant children with their immaturity.

So the left get violent when things do not go their way.

Funny how there was not even one protest, let alone violence when Obama was elected twice.

EXACTLY!!!! The left always does what they proclaim we do, even though we never do it. Statists are a violent bunch.

Considering the alt-right's threat of revolution and taking to to the streets if Clinton won, it looks like no matter who would of won, there was going to be civil disobedience.
They didn't want to "take to the streets". They wanted an armed conflict.

Uh huh.

Not necessary, but you certainly do seem to enjoy fingering yourself while engaging in your delusions.

No, she wasn't. You must not realize Hillary lost.

deal with it like the rest of us who did not want him elected....
If people want to protest, then let them protest. Why does it bother you so much? You might prefer that Trump changes the law to make protesting illegal.
Trying to murder people because they voted Trump and destroying property are not protests.
That is fascism.

"They" did? Who is this "they" you speak of...

Delusional fascist.

LOL It's comedy gold watching these loons meltdown

The pictures of them weeping, crying and collapsing is brilliant... who reacts like this to an election?

No. Clinton and the rest of the globalists wanted armed conflict with russia.

Their tears over Hillary's loss brings a smile to my face.

The next best part is that Hillary lost what she thought she was entitled to twice now, and will likely never get another chance.

The pictures of them weeping, crying and collapsing is brilliant... who reacts like this to an election?

I hear the Starbucks are morgue like lol

Unstable nasty people.

My sister in law reported that her 10 year old son was "afraid" to go to sleep because of Trump being elected... My husband had to call his baby sister and have a chat about what the hell she was teaching her kids.

15027873_712723732208951_2767772858725999665_n.jpg

Forum List

Back