What evidence is there that Steve Bannon is a racist?

ClosedCaption is insane. He is presented with a disgusting, racist slogan being taught to the next generation of race hate perpetrators as part of the "Ethnic Studies" program, which BLATANTLY states that "white people are a plague to the planet." The inherent call for genocide is clear, but beyond that, this is perhaps the most vile bit of racism I've seen since the days of the Klan a hundred years back.

But CC says it isn't racist. Why? Well, it's against whites, and hating whites isn't racist, it's just good. THIS is the position of the democratic party, that hating whites is noble and just. Yes, vile pukes like CC are shocking in their lack of integrity and inability to follow or make a reasoned argument; but more than this is the FACT that George Soros' democratic party has morphed into an anti-white race group. The "party" is little more than a racist hate group at this point.

ClosedCaption is insane.

973848151df62445b2fb2e015d261e8b.jpg

I hear on most media that Steve Bannon is a white racist but never hear where the get that view. Is there actually something in his background that makes him one or is it just another democrat ploy to attempt to weaken President Trump's administration?

How do you not know anything about this by now?

Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

The White Nationalist Origins Of The Term 'Alt-Right' — And The Debate Around It

Listen To Steve Bannon Defending The Racist Alt-Right One Week Before Joining Trump Campaign | Right Wing Watch
We all know about it just that your declarations are simply bullshit.

The first link you put up simply declares he is racist. Meaningless. The second demands that the term alt-right is comprised of racists while those embracing the term say that it is not. The last tries to take that definition and use it in place of Bannon's support of an 'alt-right movement.'

IOW, you have not presented any evidence whatsoever that he actually is racist - just deemed it so by defining terms in the way that you want to rather than the way those using them have. This is virtually the same way that conspiracy theorists piece together some of their crazy ideas and is no more supported than something like birtherism. Try again.

Its funny you keep asking for proof of something that you cant provide any examples of proof. How about you ask for something you can explain instead of this "whos on first" routine you got going?
So what you are trying to say is that you believe Bannon is racist absent any proof. He simply is because you deemed it so.

[

This is your admission that you are asking for proof to something you cannot prove

If you little Goebbels slander people, you WILL be asked for evidence.

I have plenty of evidence that Harvard is a racist institution.

untitled_8.jpg

No problem with presenting it.

You see, IF Bannon WERE what you claim, you would have evidence.

You don't, because you are just flinging shit. You are a leftist without a shred of integrity who blindly attacks enemies of the party, not because they did anything, only because the party has named them enemies. Such is the case with Bannon. Everyone here knows you're lying, especially you. But since you hold party above integrity, AND you actually ARE a white hating racist, you have no problem with a bit of slander and libel against those who the party orders you to hate.

That picture isnt racist goof ball
Wow, just wow.

You clearly do not know what the term means let alone capable of determining if someone is a racist or knot. That picture fits the definition of racism to a T - it belittles an entire group of people based on nothing more than skin color declaring them a plague.

Pathetic that you seem to think that this is not an example of a racist statement or idea but claim that Bannon is a racist absent any proof whatsoever.

Just checked back to see the posts confirming Bannon is a racist.

Nothing.... shocked I say!

You weaklings think we will play your game forever. Fools.
Play it forever? You have not even started. 27 pages and not one single person has provided any real examples. One has claimed it is impossible to prove (while declaring that Bannon must be one anyway), another demanded that opposition to his politics was a marker of racism (most likely the most accurate case of why people demand he is a racist) and many simply declare it so.

Play it forever? You have not even started. 27 pages and not one single person has provided any real examples. One has claimed it is impossible to prove (while declaring that Bannon must be one anyway), another demanded that opposition to his politics was a marker of racism (most likely the most accurate case of why people demand he is a racist) and many simply declare it so.

Listen fool, anyone who cares and has paid attention to that puke's history knows. It is not up for debate. We won't spend any energy giving you what you already have. Eat shit.

[

This is your admission that you are asking for proof to something you cannot prove

untitled_8.jpg

You don't, because you are just flinging shit. You are a leftist without a shred of integrity who blindly attacks enemies of the party, not because they did anything, only because the party has named them enemies. Such is the case with Bannon. Everyone here knows you're lying, especially you. But since you hold party above integrity, AND you actually ARE a white hating racist, you have no problem with a bit of slander and libel against those who the party orders you to hate.

Wow, just wow.

You clearly do not know what the term means let alone capable of determining if someone is a racist or knot. That picture fits the definition of racism to a T - it belittles an entire group of people based on nothing more than skin color declaring them a plague.

Pathetic that you seem to think that this is not an example of a racist statement or idea but claim that Bannon is a racist absent any proof whatsoever.

Knot. Perfect.

[

untitled_8.jpg

Wow, just wow.

Knot. Perfect.
Oooooh, a spelling error. Care to address an actual point?

Listen fool, anyone who cares and has paid attention to that puke's history knows. It is not up for debate. We won't spend any energy giving you what you already have. Eat shit.
I don't have anything. Anyone that has paid attention should have some easy and obvious examples then. Curious that you do not.

I think everyone should back off president Bannon. It's awful nice of him to let Trump pretend he's making the decisions.

I don't have anything. Anyone that has paid attention should have some easy and obvious examples then. Curious that you do not.

Try harder. You are boring.

I hear on most media that Steve Bannon is a white racist but never hear where the get that view. Is there actually something in his background that makes him one or is it just another democrat ploy to attempt to weaken President Trump's administration?
Watch Bannon's Generation Zero.

The term "cultural marxist" is one used by White Nationalists, a.k.a. Nazis.

Little Wayne used the "N" word does that make him a klansman?

Little Wayne used the "N" word does that make him a klansman?

No, it makes him crass, but more important to the theme of this thread, Little Wayne is also a black man. It's unlikely in the extreme that he thinks blacks are innately inferior to whites by dint of their being black. That's not to say with 100% certainty he doesn't feel that way, but one would have a tall tree to climb to make the case that he does, short of his having explicitly admitted as much.

Forum List

Back