What evidence is there that Steve Bannon is a racist?

I don't know. That site, to me, is one of the prime purveyors of fake news on the net, so I don't read it.

That's why, as an honest, curious adult, I'm just asking for examples.

I figured there would be some.

All I've gotten so far is "you're a racist".
I don't know.

Therein lies your problem. Do some research before you rant.
Still waiting.

Read the thread, you lazy, spamming asshole.
I have.

You're invited to direct me to posts with actual examples, too.

Or are personal insults and name-calling all you have, too?

We've given you numerous examples. It seems your position is simply that racism doesn't exist, unless it involves attack dogs and firehoses.

I guess we'll agree to disagree, Bull Connor.

Oh zip it you racist POS.

We've given you numerous examples. It seems your position is simply that racism doesn't exist, unless it involves attack dogs and firehoses.

Bullshit.

The only one of you Sorosazis who even ATTEMPTED to provide evidence was Xortori (or whatever) who linked to a HuffingGlue hit piece that was absurd. Opposition to gay marriage isn't "racism,"

You just fling shit, a partisan hack who is filled with hate, but lacks even basic skills in presenting evidence.

Still waiting.

I have.

Things Bannon has said and written do not get the PC stamp of approval. Big deal. Much of what the left calls "racist" is open to interpretation, son. You do not get to define what is, or is not, acceptable speech. This is America, not the Soviet Union.
The Regressive Left has bestowed upon itself the exclusive right to determine what is and what is not "racist".

They don't need proof. They don't need examples. They just use the word when they want to put someone on the defensive.

Doesn't work any more. They blew it. They jumped the shark. They over-used it.

Bullshit.

The only one of you Sorosazis who even ATTEMPTED to provide evidence was Xortori (or whatever) who linked to a HuffingGlue hit piece that was absurd. Opposition to gay marriage isn't "racism,"

You just fling shit, a partisan hack who is filled with hate, but lacks even basic skills in presenting evidence.

It's all they have... and nobody gives a shit. They've screamed "racist" so many times it's nothing more than a pathetic joke now.

[

This is your admission that you are asking for proof to something you cannot prove

If you little Goebbels slander people, you WILL be asked for evidence.

I have plenty of evidence that Harvard is a racist institution.

untitled_8.jpg

No problem with presenting it.

You see, IF Bannon WERE what you claim, you would have evidence.

You don't, because you are just flinging shit. You are a leftist without a shred of integrity who blindly attacks enemies of the party, not because they did anything, only because the party has named them enemies. Such is the case with Bannon. Everyone here knows you're lying, especially you. But since you hold party above integrity, AND you actually ARE a white hating racist, you have no problem with a bit of slander and libel against those who the party orders you to hate.

That picture isnt racist goof ball

I don't know. That site, to me, is one of the prime purveyors of fake news on the net, so I don't read it.

That's why, as an honest, curious adult, I'm just asking for examples.

I figured there would be some.

All I've gotten so far is "you're a racist".
I don't know.

Still waiting.

I have.

BTW, "Dog", get that serviceman's likeness off your posts. You are doing what is called "stolen valor", which is a discredit to our nation and our military, moreso since you are asserting anti-American nonsense involving implied speech codes.

I hear on most media that Steve Bannon is a white racist but never hear where the get that view. Is there actually something in his background that makes him one or is it just another democrat ploy to attempt to weaken President Trump's administration?
When you are a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

They call anyone who disagrees with them racist. Its part of their arsenal of silencing debate.

[

This is your admission that you are asking for proof to something you cannot prove

untitled_8.jpg

You don't, because you are just flinging shit. You are a leftist without a shred of integrity who blindly attacks enemies of the party, not because they did anything, only because the party has named them enemies. Such is the case with Bannon. Everyone here knows you're lying, especially you. But since you hold party above integrity, AND you actually ARE a white hating racist, you have no problem with a bit of slander and libel against those who the party orders you to hate.

You're one funny mofo.

So poverty law center is the top org for tracking hate groups .

They have commented many times about brebiart being the go to sight for white supremacists and how those groups were extatic when bannon was tapped by Don .

SPLC: Bannon Must Go

[

untitled_8.jpg

:lmao:

You are insane.

One cannot converse rationally with those who are patently irrational.

[

untitled_8.jpg

You're one funny mofo.

Prove its racist

:badgrin:

[

untitled_8.jpg

You are insane.

He's a loon. And a racist loon at that.

So poverty law center is the top org for tracking hate groups .

The SPLC is the top hate group in the nation.

They have commented many times about brebiart being the go to sight for white supremacists and how those groups were extatic when bannon was tapped by Don .

SPLC: Bannon Must Go

They are the Ku Klux Klan with a tan.

The SPLC are racist dog shit.

[

untitled_8.jpg

You're one funny mofo.

Prove its racist

Black people are a plague to the planet.

Enjoy!!!!

[

untitled_8.jpg

You are insane.

OK.. maybe you can provide evidence Bannon is a racist?

Replace the word Bannon with "this picture" and try it out

[

untitled_8.jpg

You're one funny mofo.

Prove its racist

Enjoy!!!!

I love it when I shut you guys down so hard you have to deflect.

[

untitled_8.jpg

You are insane.

OK.. maybe you can provide evidence Bannon is a racist?

Replace the word Bannon with "this picture" and try it out

I don't even know what that means... are you drunk?

untitled_8.jpg

You're one funny mofo.

Prove its racist

Enjoy!!!!

I love it when I shut you guys down so hard you have to deflect.

You haven't the intellect to shut a five year old down. Get over yourself.

Anyhoo.. how can something be a plague to anything? That dufus can't even get basic grammar correct.

Forum List

Back