What evidence is there that Steve Bannon is a racist?

[

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black which absolves me from any and all predjuidce."

You are one of the biggest racists on the board. I have no doubt that you ONLY have friends who are black and are openly hostile to white people due to the burning hatred you have for people with white skin.

Oh and sploogy, prejudice is vital for survival. If you fail to discriminate between food that is fresh and food that has rotted, you will die. The idea that we should not judge the world around us and make decisions is insanity - which defines the left in general, and particularly you of the ultra-racist left.

Its funny you keep asking for proof of something that you cant provide any examples of proof. How about you ask for something you can explain instead of this "whos on first" routine you got going?
Okay, here are some examples:

1. He used the power of his office to unfairly harm minorities.
2. He unfairly and publicly impugned the character of one or more minority figures BECAUSE of their minority status.
3. He publicly stated that minorities should be treated as less valuable than white people.

Its funny you keep asking for proof of something that you cant provide any examples of proof. How about you ask for something you can explain instead of this "whos on first" routine you got going?

2. He unfairly and publicly impugned the character of one or more minority figures BECAUSE of their minority status.
3. He publicly stated that minorities should be treated as less valuable than white people.
Those are not examples.
To make those real examples you need to (1) explain exactly what he did that is using the power of his office to unfairly harm minorities. (2) Explain exactly what he did to unfairly and publicly impugned the character of one or more minority figures Because of their minority status. (3) Give us the quote in context that explains how he stated that minorities should be treated as less valuable than white people.

Your list is simply accusations if specific details are not provided.

Those are not examples.
To make those real examples you need to (1) explain exactly what he did that is using the power of his office to unfairly harm minorities. (2) Explain exactly what he did to unfairly and publicly impugned the character of one or more minority figures Because of their minority status. (3) Give us the quote in context that explains how he stated that minorities should be treated as less valuable than white people.

See? They want someone to prove something they cannot give examples of what the proof is.

Prove this dog is sad!

1311712191_-www.votrube.ru1_.jpg

Those are not examples.

Fair enough.

Those are not examples.

See? They want someone to prove something they cannot give examples of what the proof is.

Prove this dog is sad!

Okay, prove he used the power of his office to unfairly harm minorities. Give specific examples. Failing that, prove he unfairly and publicly impugned the character of one or more minority figures BECAUSE of their minority status. Give specific examples. Failing that, prove he publicly stated that minorities should be treated as less valuable than white people. Again, give specific examples.

Those are not examples.

Prove this dog is sad!

That picture proves that the dog is in very poor health and in pain which one could easily conclude would make the dog sad. Now can you provide a picture of Steve Brannon that equally proves that he is racist?

Racist is as racist does.
Supporting and giving voice to racist ideas is in itself racist. Asking for a smoking gun is ignoring that fact and is therefore completely disingenuous.
What you folks still haven't figured out is that screaming RACIST is no longer good enough.

You've blown it. You're jumped the shark. Worse, you helped put this guy in office.

You have to back up your words now.

You don't agree that he gave a voice to racist ideas?
I don't know. That site, to me, is one of the prime purveyors of fake news on the net, so I don't read it.

That's why, as an honest, curious adult, I'm just asking for examples.

I figured there would be some.

All I've gotten so far is "you're a racist".
I don't know.

Therein lies your problem. Do some research before you rant.
Still waiting.

Read the thread, you lazy, spamming asshole.

Those are not examples.

Prove this dog is sad!

That picture proves that the dog is in very poor health and in pain which one could easily conclude would make the dog sad. Now can you provide a picture of Steve Brannon that equally proves that he is racist?

I said PROVE it. You cant that means this dog is happy and Bannon is not a racist

What you folks still haven't figured out is that screaming RACIST is no longer good enough.

You've blown it. You're jumped the shark. Worse, you helped put this guy in office.

You have to back up your words now.

I don't know. That site, to me, is one of the prime purveyors of fake news on the net, so I don't read it.

I don't know.

Still waiting.

I have.

You're invited to direct me to posts with actual examples, too.

Or are personal insults and name-calling all you have, too?

I said PROVE it. You cant that means this dog is happy and Bannon is not a racist

This is your admission that you have no evidence that Bannon is a racist, and are just flinging shit like a partisan monkey. :thup:
You have to be patient with them.

They're used to having people cower in fear when they scream RACIST.

They're not used to having to back up their words.

These people learned NOTHING from Trump's win, even though they provided an assist.

I don't know.

Still waiting.

I have.

We've given you numerous examples. It seems your position is simply that racism doesn't exist, unless it involves attack dogs and firehoses.

I guess we'll agree to disagree, Bull Connor.

I don't know.

Still waiting.

I have.

We've given you numerous examples. It seems your position is simply that racism doesn't exist, unless it involves attack dogs and firehoses.

Great! Show me the posts and I'll check 'em out.

List your favorites.

Thanks!

[

This is your admission that you are asking for proof to something you cannot prove

If you little Goebbels slander people, you WILL be asked for evidence.

I have plenty of evidence that Harvard is a racist institution.

untitled_8.jpg

No problem with presenting it.

You see, IF Bannon WERE what you claim, you would have evidence.

You don't, because you are just flinging shit. You are a leftist without a shred of integrity who blindly attacks enemies of the party, not because they did anything, only because the party has named them enemies. Such is the case with Bannon. Everyone here knows you're lying, especially you. But since you hold party above integrity, AND you actually ARE a white hating racist, you have no problem with a bit of slander and libel against those who the party orders you to hate.

I don't know.

Still waiting.

I have.

Things Bannon has said and written do not get the PC stamp of approval. Big deal. Much of what the left calls "racist" is open to interpretation, son. You do not get to define what is, or is not, acceptable speech. This is America, not the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back