Zone1 What does Zone 1 mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Zone 1 is where black racists are encouraged to hate white folks and whites are punished for reciprocating in kind.

If you're not cool with this, I advise staying out of Zone 1.
Spot on! I was slow to finally get this, but I will never post another thread in that subforum. The lefties will abandon it too once they are done destroying it.

Zone 1 is where black racists are encouraged to hate white folks and whites are punished for reciprocating in kind.

If you're not cool with this, I advise staying out of Zone 1.
Seems like zone 1 existed before discussions about race were put there.nAnd it appears that the race discussion was put there because whites always decided they could post racism freely and troll threads that oppose it.

Seems like the people whining are the ones who wnt to be able to derail threads with racist bullshit like they got to do in the past. Because I've had threads closed and posts deleted, therefore zone 1 is not what OPQ and other racists claim.

Same as what lefties do with cities and states they invade.
We build the shining city on a hill and lefties destroy it. Lefties don't actually mean any harm, they just don't know how to do anything else besides trying to control it or dismantle it. Freedom in America is the pinnacle of western civilization and world history, which makes it one of the ultimate cities on a hill. Lefties cannot help wanting to govern freedom, nor can they perceive the oxymoron in that.

If you look at the comments on the personal page of the single most prolific hater in the forum, it will all make sense.
Wow! That is a picture worth a thousand words. It looks so altruistic, yet it reveals the real root of why safe zones and censorship are poisoning the community. The mystery remains though, of why that force of darkness remains in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back