What does "Immigration Reform" mean to you.

franco you have no idea what its like to live in a place with millions of illegals who happen to be brown and who have activists who would get in your white face and call you a racist for wanting this card so you can tell who is who.....but go ahead and keep on dreaming....
F***Los Angeles and Las Vegas, this is about national policy not your fears lol.

franco you have no idea what its like to live in a place with millions of illegals who happen to be brown and who have activists who would get in your white face and call you a racist for wanting this card so you can tell who is who.....but go ahead and keep on dreaming....
Of of course it has to be part of a national policy that gives papers to everyone who is here already except the criminals of course. That and then ID card and end of problem just like every other modern country.

I agree..despite all the rhetoric, large employers are allowed to employ illegals. From Meat-packing plants to agriculture. From construction to dairies..and on and on---cheap labor is the root of this issue and neither of the parties wishes to address it. Lots of rhetoric, but party leaders of both sides love the issue..it energizes their base..costs little...and until we have massive raids across the country and jail the Americans that are employing these people, the problem will persist.

Trump could have done this---but in the end, like those before him..he caved to the pressure.

No. I think Trump just didn't want to give up his own illegal employees.

To a lefty or a neocon, immigration reform means amnesty, open borders and unlimited immigration. To a conservative, immigration reform means a secure border and a smaller number of immigrants based on need.

That doesn't really say which side you're on.

Of of course it has to be part of a national policy that gives papers to everyone who is here already except the criminals of course. That and then ID card and end of problem just like every other modern country.
Do you mean those modern countries like in Europe who are letting in enemy muslim scum? That "solution" sucks ass. And if you think giving illegals an ID will make them easier to deport, you're delusional. It will just be de facto citizenship. Without any of that "bullshit" like learning about the American way, our history or even our language!

I've said that for years, it's not done any good.

Probably because you've been saying it too politely. Or in the wrong way. Also, it is unlikely that this forum would allow you to say it in the right way to begin with.

Probably because you've been saying it too politely. Or in the wrong way. Also, it is unlikely that this forum would allow you to say it in the right way to begin with.
Really?? This forum allows quite a bit, more than most places. I'm curious as to what you think would not stand?
Threats of violence laced with profanity? Naw..gotta do better than that..hmmm....afaik...only a few things get ya insta-banned. Calling someone a pedophile..or their family. In fact, Family is a bit taboo. But a solution to the immigration issue? Hell..I've seen posters recommend ovens and soap-making..and their posts get smilies~

Me. I see it as a supply and demand issue...and would attack the demand. Jail a few millionaires for a few years..activiely raid industries that openly use large quantities of illegals. Meat-plants, dairies...fine contrators huge and enforce it. Jail CEO's...and watch the illegal population dwindle.

I would also, by fiat, legalize all useful people and their families...I only wish I could de-citizen those who contribute nothing but hate and discontent--Huh..now that I think on it..would be a good idea..have a trade program..one hard-working Honduran for 3 lay-about complainers~

Do you mean those modern countries like in Europe who are letting in enemy muslim scum? That "solution" sucks ass. And if you think giving illegals an ID will make them easier to deport, you're delusional. It will just be de facto citizenship. Without any of that "bullshit" like learning about the American way, our history or even our language!
A lot of really dumb stuff in that one... Europe does just fine, most of these refugees are from old European colonies so too bad for them. And they know where they are because they are organized, unlike us thanks to the GOP. Your hate for Europeans minorities Muslims is brainwashed baloney. You people hate everyone that doesn't believe your mountain of garbage propaganda dumbass.

The ignorance of you people is just unbelievable. You refuse to use any search engines to find out what is going on because they are all communists right? Poor America....

A lot of really dumb stuff in that one... Europe does just fine, most of these refugees are from old European colonies so too bad for them. And they know where they are because they are organized, unlike us thanks to the GOP. Your hate for Europeans minorities Muslims is brainwashed baloney. You people hate everyone that doesn't believe your mountain of garbage propaganda dumbass.

The ignorance of you people is just unbelievable. You refuse to use any search engines to find out what is going on because they are all communists right? Poor America....
franco for a supposedly educated guy you sure are dumb sometimes....You people hate everyone that doesn't believe your mountain of garbage propaganda...
so does your party franco...and i bet you dont think that is true at all do you?....you think they except everyone right?....

franco for a supposedly educated guy you sure are dumb sometimes....You people hate everyone that doesn't believe your mountain of garbage propaganda...
so does your party franco...and i bet you dont think that is true at all do you?....you think they except everyone right?....
The entire world is astounded by GOP baloney. They have a planet of their own at this point. I have no idea what you are going on about lately... But it's not politics. Or reality. we hate lies not people.

The entire world is astounded by GOP baloney. They have a planet of their own at this point. I have no idea what you are going on about lately... But it's not politics. Or reality. we hate lies not people.
see how naive you are?....you cant even imagine that your party cant stand people that dont agree with them.....you know why?....because you are just another brainwashed functional moron....

I want the reason they come here addressed. Jobs.

I agree..despite all the rhetoric, large employers are allowed to employ illegals. From Meat-packing plants to agriculture. From construction to dairies..and on and on---cheap labor is the root of this issue and neither of the parties wishes to address it. Lots of rhetoric, but party leaders of both sides love the issue..it energizes their base..costs little...and until we have massive raids across the country and jail the Americans that are employing these people, the problem will persist.

Trump could have done this---but in the end, like those before him..he caved to the pressure.
The “reason” they come is the simplest shit ever….BECAUSE THEY CAN.
Because there is nothing and nobody stopping them from coming. Simple shit

Forum List

Back