What does "Immigration Reform" mean to you.

When was that, 1970? After 30 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, the whole democratic party is united and getting back to JFK And the great society with Uncle Joe....
your brainwashed franco....lol.....how do the bills look?....

Every other modern country has a work ID card and no illegal problem anything like ours.It Is not rocket science. The scumbags who run the GOP love the cheap easily bullied labor.
so do the democrats franco.....geezus do you think they dont use illegals themselves?...and please dont tell me they treat them better....

I have heard both the left and the right speak of immigration reform. But how do they want to reform it. By making it easier or more difficult for illegals to come here. Which approach do you support.
Immigration reform means getting anti-American liberals out of the entire process.

so do the democrats franco.....geezus do you think they dont use illegals themselves?...and please dont tell me they treat them better....
The hell They do, brainwashed functional moron. Everything that helps regular people comes from Democrats. The GOP is run by greedy mega rich lying scumbags. End of story. So do the Democrats, my ass!

Immigration reform means getting anti-American liberals out of the entire process.
Open your eyes for crying out loud. Pass the 2010 comprehensive Democrat immigration bill that started out with a work ID card, the only solution for Chrissake!!!! Like every every other modern country ay caramba....

The hell They do, brainwashed functional moron. Everything that helps regular people comes from Democrats. The GOP is run by greedy mega rich lying scumbags. End of story. So do the Democrats, my ass!
lol....i cant believe you are that naive franco.....democrats dont take advantage of the illegal workforce lol....why dont you prove that to me franco?.....

And what does that have to do with politics lol? We're talking about policy and who votes for the good stuff for the country and who votes for the good stuff for the rich swine GOP lying scumbags...
franco you have no idea what its like to live in a place with millions of illegals who happen to be brown and who have activists who would get in your white face and call you a racist for wanting this card so you can tell who is who.....but go ahead and keep on dreaming....

Forum List

Back