What does "Immigration Reform" mean to you.

myself

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2021
I have heard both the left and the right speak of immigration reform. But how do they want to reform it. By making it easier or more difficult for illegals to come here. Which approach do you support.

I want the reason they come here addressed. Jobs.
I agree..despite all the rhetoric, large employers are allowed to employ illegals. From Meat-packing plants to agriculture. From construction to dairies..and on and on---cheap labor is the root of this issue and neither of the parties wishes to address it. Lots of rhetoric, but party leaders of both sides love the issue..it energizes their base..costs little...and until we have massive raids across the country and jail the Americans that are employing these people, the problem will persist.

Trump could have done this---but in the end, like those before him..he caved to the pressure.

I have heard both the left and the right speak of immigration reform. But how do they want to reform it. By making it easier or more difficult for illegals to come here. Which approach do you support.
.....we don't need reform -we need to CUT legal/ILLEGAL immigration/asylum/refugees/etc for MANY common sense reasons that I've stated before--one of which is we don't have the $$$$$ for it

• Banned
.....we don't need reform -we need to CUT legal/ILLEGAL immigration/asylum/refugees/etc for MANY common sense reasons that I've stated before--one of which is we don't have the $$$$$ for it

I agree. But humans it seems have a major weakness. They prefer lies to the truth. And that weakness is exploited to the hilt in the media. And you know who runs that.

• Banned
I agree..despite all the rhetoric, large employers are allowed to employ illegals. From Meat-packing plants to agriculture. From construction to dairies..and on and on---cheap labor is the root of this issue and neither of the parties wishes to address it. Lots of rhetoric, but party leaders of both sides love the issue..it energizes their base..costs little...and until we have massive raids across the country and jail the Americans that are employing these people, the problem will persist.

Trump could have done this---but in the end, like those before him..he caved to the pressure.

On Obama's first 3 years in office, neatly 2 million illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported. And this coming from somebody's campaign promise was to deport 11 million of them! What a lying scumbag.

On Obama's first 3 years in office, neatly 2 million illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported. And this coming from somebody's campaign promise was to deport 11 million of them! What a lying scumbag.
1. links
2. Mr Trump was trying to keep them out --which is better

I agree. But humans it seems have a major weakness. They prefer lies to the truth. And that weakness is exploited to the hilt in the media. And you know who runs that.
I agree. Republicans are drawn to lies like bees to honey immediately after getting their dose of fox.

a scumbag?.....he was taking care of your friends by being lax so they can get in......and the guy you adore was kicking them out left and right.....

Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card, the only solution. Like every other modern country.

1. links
2. Mr Trump was trying to keep them out --which is better

Trump would have done a better job by deporting more of them. Instead of harping on a wall that was meaningless to begin with. For example, look at the haitian invaders. Most of them crossed the Rip Grande. I heard no talk of building a wall down the center of the length of the Rio Grande river.

dailycaller.com › 2019/11/18 › obama-deported-moreObama Deported Nearly 2 Million In First Three Years Of His ...

Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card, the only solution. Like every other modern country.

In other words, just make all illegals legal. That's too stupid for words to describe.

To a lefty or a neocon, immigration reform means amnesty, open borders and unlimited immigration. To a conservative, immigration reform means a secure border and a smaller number of immigrants based on need.

Forum List

Back