What does "Immigration Reform" mean to you.

That racist policy is not America. And it's time for us to actually help Latin America for a change. Ignoring global warming that has ruined their farmland and caused ridiculous hurricanes is not too smart either.
hhhahahahahahahahaha--the R word again------that word means NOTHING now --AGAIN, you use it for bullshit
AND you don't know shit about history ..we gave them BILLIONS of $$$$$$$ and that failed = they are shitheads
YOU are anti-American --you hate America
..please learn history before you make a fool out of yourself-again

Trump would have done a better job by deporting more of them. Instead of harping on a wall that was meaningless to begin with. For example, look at the haitian invaders. Most of them crossed the Rip Grande. I heard no talk of building a wall down the center of the length of the Rio Grande river.

dailycaller.com › 2019/11/18 › obama-deported-moreObama Deported Nearly 2 Million In First Three Years Of His ...
no, you need to attack it with MULTIPLE ways, including a wall

I agree. Republicans are drawn to lies like bees to honey immediately after getting their dose of fox.
I agree. Democrats are drawn to lies like bees to honey immediately after getting their dose of Volkisher Beobachter/CNN.

oh geez....not again...
Truth is like that, brainwashed functional somewhat cloudy and logic person lol... Well we already know you do not have an argument... Only an ID card for work is a solution to this. The GOP will keep this going forever because they love the cheap easily bullied labor.

Truth is like that, brainwashed functional somewhat cloudy and logic person lol... Well we already know you do not have an argument... Only an ID card for work is a solution to this. The GOP will keep this going forever because they love the cheap easily bullied labor.
i had an argument that is very real out here......and if it wont be accepted out here were the great majority of the illegals are....what makes you think it will work were you are at?...

hhhahahahahahahahaha--the R word again------that word means NOTHING now --AGAIN, you use it for bullshit
AND you don't know shit about history ..we gave them BILLIONS of $$$$$$$ and that failed = they are shitheads
YOU are anti-American --you hate America
..please learn history before you make a fool out of yourself-again
I I am against the giveaway to the rich GOP catastrophe. Take the genocide in Guatemala and Honduras etc and our ridiculous support for anything united fruit or Big aluminum etc wanted. We built dictatorships and oligarchies who were genocidal against the indigenous peoples. And when I say we I mean Republican swine. And their brain washed zombies like you.... Racism has never been worse in the United States than recently with Trumpers. Most believe blacks and browns are inferior. And discriminate against them.

i had an argument that is very real out here......and if it wont be accepted out here were the great majority of the illegals are....what makes you think it will work were you are at?...
The GOP is the stupidest most backward party in the modern world. The ID cards work in every other modern country

The GOP is the stupidest most backward party in the modern world. The ID cards work in every other modern country
like i said franco come to S.Cal and see if that ID card will fly out there.....and after you get called racist by your fellow lefties you might not think that card is such a good idea....remember there are millions of brown people out there who wont qualify for your ID Card...now what you gonna do?....

like i said franco come to S.Cal and see if that ID card will fly out there.....and after you get called racist by your fellow lefties you might not think that card is such a good idea....remember there are millions of brown people out there who wont qualify for your ID Card...now what you gonna do?....
Of course Will have It will have to be a national ID card and Southern California can shove it up their ass if They don't like it... They will all end up liking it like everything else conservatives are against. And of course it will have to be part of a plan like the 2010 Democratic one.

Of course Will have It will have to be a national ID card and Southern California can shove it up their ass if They don't like it... They will all end up liking it like everything else conservatives are against. And of course it will have to be part of a plan like the 2010 Democratic one.
conservatives have nothing to do with it......its called pointing out the non citizens......there is like 4 million of them out here franco....and their activists make a lot of noise and your dumbass party listens....

conservatives have nothing to do with it......its called pointing out the non citizens......there is like 4 million of them out here franco....and their activists make a lot of noise and your dumbass party listens....
It has to be a national ID card so I don't give a damn what your propaganda says about Democrats and protesters in southern stupid California. New York state is number one again easily. Excelsior!

I I am against the giveaway to the rich GOP catastrophe. Take the genocide in Guatemala and Honduras etc and our ridiculous support for anything united fruit or Big aluminum etc wanted. We built dictatorships and oligarchies who were genocidal against the indigenous peoples. And when I say we I mean Republican swine. And their brain washed zombies like you.... Racism has never been worse in the United States than recently with Trumpers. Most believe blacks and browns are inferior. And discriminate against them.
1. hahahahahahah
2. the blacks/leftists are the RACISTS--they've never been worse
3. latin Americans are like the blacks in the US and the Palestinians = violent/un-industrious/etc...blame others for their faults and failures
3. read the link again-maybe you will understand it--we gave them BILLIONS$$ !!!! =they STILL FAILED/shitheads/shitholes
4. just like in Africa, = America, England, etc would not have been able to '''build dictators, and oligarchies/etc if the people were not shitheads and were intelligent/etc
why did they LET America '''fk them over??????!!!!!!??? '''''
5. blacks commit crimes at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates----what should we think about them???

It has to be a national ID card so I don't give a damn what your propaganda says about Democrats and protesters in southern stupid California. New York state is number one again easily. Excelsior!
of course you dont franco.....you live far away from this shit....how many illegals in your area, a couple thousand?.....come out here and see what a few million looks like.....

Forum List

Back