Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Government Control

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Individual Liberty

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • My head hurts, don't ask me to think

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While I had a decent education at public school in the Bronx, one thing I "learned" was that Fascism is a "right-wing" philosophy. Meaning Nationalism, belief in Jesus and other stuff that seems vague to me now

What does it mean to you? Why?

Unlimited choices and as always feel free to name your own
: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Sounds like Donald Trump and his MAGA goons.

: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Took longer than usual, but we made it nonetheless! :rofl:

Kirk.jpg

Not much of anything as I do not fear it being in America.

I do know if somebody fears fascism there is a movement (more than a group) one can join -- ANTIFA
ANTIFA a group? ANTIFA is not a group. In fact, they don't really exist. ANTIFA is one of those abstract concepts that single handedly fights fascism without really existing, all while living in their parents basement as they use fascist tactics of violence and law breaking.

Thank you for yet more proof that Fascism is left wing government control

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.
What does far-right even mean? Do you have to be far right to be authoritarian, dictatorial, oppressive, etc.?

What idiocy.

This question has been asked a guh zullion times on here in one thread or another.

I always share this short clip whenever it does.

Three minutes. Short and sweet and to the point, rather than those annoying, hour long ''reaction'' videos that people post that seem to be all of the rage for generating content creation revenue these days...

View attachment 922372
I agree that the term "fascist" has become a meaningless pejorative. Instead, I believe that the political/ideological spectrum should be reduced to the issue of control over others. If you want maximum control, you are a Statist. If you want minimum control, you are a Libertarian. In contrast, terms like "right-wing" or "left-wing" refer more to specific policies rather than to general forms of government.

I agree that the term "fascist" has become a meaningless pejorative. Instead, I believe that the political/ideological spectrum should be reduced to the issue of control over others. If you want maximum control, you are a Statist. If you want minimum control, you are a Libertarian. In contrast, terms like "right-wing" or "left-wing" refer more to specific policies rather than to general forms of government.
seems we've a moving target woody?

~S~

What a crock-o-shit :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 922364

Name the cartoonist who drew this!
Fascism is a far right ideology as much as Communism is a far left ideology...

There is no main stream politician in America that promotes Communism... There are plenty of the right that call people Communists but they are really showing there ignorance.

The leader of the GOP has at times called NAZIs as having some good people, told white supremacists to stand by...

This is the MAGA playbook, if they don't like something they just say that Democrats... It is stupid and really just shows there ignorance. They don't have the guts to disown extremists on the right.
The Democrats have no problem say Communism is not what they believe, condemned violence associated to ANTIFA,...
They know fascism is wrong and while they will not condemn White Supremacists (who are fascists), they want to try project this onto Democrats... Just look at the graphic above, it is a lie
This is probably closer to the truth:
1711411333341.png

Thank you for yet more proof that Fascism is left wing government control
What you call a left wing government in the USA lacks the definition of fascism because it lacks the one dictatorial leader. And the leftist government does not put race and nation above the individual. They do just the opposite.
No one in US government has tried to suppress opposition more than Trump. He trys to destroy anyone that disagrees with him. He will not accept losing. Losing has to be part of a democracy. A dictastor never l;oses as long as he is in control. Trump wants that.

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

N

It's hilarious watching maga fuckups trying to co-op the term fascist to a left-wing political ideology. Especially since it involves these two original right-wing fuckups.

230px-Mussolini_and_Hitler_1940_%28retouched%29.jpg

ANTIFA a group? ANTIFA is not a group. In fact, they don't really exist. ANTIFA is one of those abstract concepts that single handedly fights fascism without really existing, all while living in their parents basement as they use fascist tactics of violence and law breaking.
please try and keep up. maybe a course in reading and comprehension can help you:

ANTIFA: "a movement (more than a group)"

and fascist tactics? You do know violence and other shit ANTIFA engages in is not owned by them alone? Just look at Jan 6 MAGA

please try and keep up. maybe a course in reading and comprehension can help you:

ANTIFA: "a movement (more than a group)"

and fascist tactics? You do know violence and other shit ANTIFA engages in is not owned by them alone? Just look at Jan 6 MAGA
Thanks for admitting ANTIFA employs fascism in their tactics, thus no real difference.

Talking to you is simply a joy.

It's hilarious watching maga fuckups trying to co-op the term fascist to a left-wing political ideology. Especially since it involves these two original right-wing fuckups.

230px-Mussolini_and_Hitler_1940_%28retouched%29.jpg
History taught you nothing

Forum List

Back