Who Did You Vote For?

President Trump warned the nation about the invasion of illegals. President Trump tried to stop it, Dems fighting him every step of the way. Biden and Dems conned their way back into the White House then architected the invasion of millions of them. Now you are paying the price for your vote.
If you will remember it was not just the dems fighting for future votes, the RINOs fought against Trump for the US Chamber of Commerce.

You wanted a master and you got one, you assented to the result. Me, I no longer lend any credence to these assholes. You’ve got just as much input as you would in following a NASCAR racing team.

You wanted a master and you got one, you assented to the result. Me, I no longer lend any credence to these assholes. You’ve got just as much input as you would in following a NASCAR racing team.
Nope. If I understand you correctly (and I do), you're part of the he reason we are being colonized by Turd Worlders

Fake border bill you mean.

What was fake about it?

Tougher migration rules
More border judges
More Fentanyl screening
Reduced admissions
Money for Communities housing migrants

Guess what?
Republicans now OWN the Border Crisis

Wnat ever happened to the Great Wall of Trump?

Remember when Biden said not another inch of the wall would be built and then he built some?

That was the greatest.

1711411643571.png

1711411544118.png

President Trump warned the nation about the invasion of illegals. President Trump tried to stop it, Dems fighting him every step of the way. Biden and Dems conned their way back into the White House then architected the invasion of millions of them. Now you are paying the price for your vote.

Conned?

Forum List

Back