What do you think will be the biggest bombshell in the classified JFK assassination files?

What do you think will be the biggest bombshell in the classified JFK assassination files?

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Lyndon Johnson in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Russia/KGB in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the mafia in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming/exonerating Lee Harvey Oswald as just a patsy and not the shooter.

• Evidence confirming and/or indicating that there were actually 2 or more shooters.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the CIA, NSA, FBI, and/or the deep state in general.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Cuba in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the KKK and/or Neo-Nazis in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the CIA/deep state in assassinating first-hand witnesses.

• Evidence confirming that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination with no outside help.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Ted Cruz's father in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Jimmy Hoffa and/or the Teamsters in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating someone or some group that no one has ever guessed before.

• There will be no bombshell in the approximately 3,000 pages of classified documents.

• Some combination of the above choices except for Oswald working alone with no outside help.

• Other: Specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
If anything, I'd think CIA behavior, multiple shooters, Cuban involvement.

From what I've been reading - I know, who knows what that is worth - the CIA has long wanted this stuff kept out of public eye.

I could see some coordination among the Teamsters, the mafia, and possibly some state agency such as the CIA, the KGB, and/or the Cubans. Robert Kennedy had a bitter, public feud with Jimmy Hoffa, and Joseph McCarthy was actually a family friend of the Kennedys.

It was LHO, but there is question whether he acted alone or not. JFK would be labeled a conservative today. He stood up to Communism and that was Oswald's motive against him.

In light of the remaining 3,000 or so classified documents on JFK's assassination being released soon, what do you think will be the biggest bombshell in those files?
There won't be any bombshell. The files will merely support the absurd Warren Commission Report.

Dream on....

It was LHO, but there is question whether he acted alone or not. JFK would be labeled a conservative today. He stood up to Communism and that was Oswald's motive against him.
Something about commies, or so I think, there was a scene from the movie "Full Metal Jacket" where the marines were sitting on the bleachers and the DI was giving them a speech about marksmanship, I think. He asked them if they knew who Charles Whitman was. He was the tower shooter in Austin TX in 1966. The he asks if they knew who Lee Harvery Oswald was and one of the Marines said that he was the guy who shot Kennedy. The SGT then says he was 250 feet away and shooting at a moving target...it goes on a bit and then the Sgt. says before you leave my island, you will all be able to do the same thing!

That always bothered me how that was phrased. Like he was telling them they could shoot the president.

I doubt if much contained in the newly released documents will have direct bearing on the assassination

Most probably applies to other people or CIA tactics

I doubt if much contained in the newly released documents will have direct bearing on the assassination

They haven't been released as yet. Supposedly, they are to be released this coming Thursday.

How come you haven't commended Trump for being transparent?

You know? Like you loved the prior POTUS who lied about being transparent...well he lied all the time, but dummies couldn't tell.

They haven't been released as yet. Supposedly, they are to be released this coming Thursday.

You know? Like you loved the prior POTUS who lied about being transparent...well he lied all the time, but dummies couldn't tell.
You're only off by 60 years in your analogy..

Evidence supporting anything but the Warren Report and Arlen Spector's "Magic Bullet" theory has long since been destroyed.

Has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with a Congessional dictate from 30 years ago on releasing JFK files

If Trump is so transparent......why doesn't he release his taxes?
The Great Obama did

I'm guessing it will be details about his close relationship with Communists and possibly hint at who was working for the CIA in order to obtain this information based on logical deduction on locations of sightings, potentially photos taken etc. As so much time has passed it won't impact any ongoing investigation, but the Russians and Cubans will now be able to understand which persons were spying against them, some possibly double agents. In the end this guy was a Commie sympathizer. There were too many at that time to watch them all.

I am most interested to see if anything classified comes out about Jack Ruby. To me he could be the wildcard in all of this. Ultimately though, only 1% of unreleased files is classified status, so the vast majority is already known.

Last edited:
It will be like Al Capones vault

Nothing to see here

It is unlikely the files will reveal a smoking gun. Information is classified for many reasons unrelated to the killing

If they had actual information on a second shooter or CIA/Russian/Cuban involvement, it would have been released 50 years ago

Forum List

Back