What's in the JFK assassination records they still refuse to release ?

He did speak freely

No conspiracy you moron
Yeah just like he wasn’t a mobster. LOL.
You cannot cite evidence that he was boy .
Your claim is not credible or valid
Come on Nazi...which one is your daddy???

26.jpg
Too bad how easily I made you look like a fool.

But it was easy you being uninformed and ignorant
Okay I know LBJ had a lot of mistresses. Could you be the illegitimate spawn of the mass murderer of Vietnam?
So we know you have no evidence if any of your claims.

Oswald acted alone , the wc is correct in it's findings

You hate life

26.jpg

Okay I know LBJ had a lot of mistresses. Could you be the illegitimate spawn of the mass murderer of Vietnam?

You hate life
Okay...could your daddy be Jack Ruby? He certainly had his way with the ladies. You shouldn’t be ashamed to have a mobster hitman for a daddy. Its not your fault.

The wc is supported but evidence boy

David Slawson was a lawyer working for the Warren Commission. His assignment was to "search for evidence of a foreign conspiracy in the assassination", which none was found. When the report was issued by the Commission, Slawson believed they got it right. For the next 50 years Slawson believed in the report. However, "Slawson has come to believe that the full truth is still not known. Now 83, he says he has been shocked by the recent, belated discovery of how much evidence was withheld from the commission—from him, specifically—by the CIA and other government agencies, and how that rewrites the history of the Kennedy assassination."

"The commission, he believes, was the victim of a “massive cover-up” by government officials who wanted to hide the fact that, had they simply acted on the evidence in front of them in November 1963, the assassination might have been prevented."

"Slawson’s most startling conclusion: He now believes that other people probably knew about Oswald’s plans to kill the president and encouraged him, raising the possibility that there was a conspiracy in Kennedy’s death"

Source: What the Warren Commission Didn’t Know

Note: Italics added to all quotes.
It was a massive coverup alright.

26.jpg

You hate life
Okay...could your daddy be Jack Ruby? He certainly had his way with the ladies. You shouldn’t be ashamed to have a mobster hitman for a daddy. Its not your fault.
He was no mobster hence no conspiracy

David Slawson was a lawyer working for the Warren Commission. His assignment was to "search for evidence of a foreign conspiracy in the assassination", which none was found. When the report was issued by the Commission, Slawson believed they got it right. For the next 50 years Slawson believed in the report. However, "Slawson has come to believe that the full truth is still not known. Now 83, he says he has been shocked by the recent, belated discovery of how much evidence was withheld from the commission—from him, specifically—by the CIA and other government agencies, and how that rewrites the history of the Kennedy assassination."

"The commission, he believes, was the victim of a “massive cover-up” by government officials who wanted to hide the fact that, had they simply acted on the evidence in front of them in November 1963, the assassination might have been prevented."

"Slawson’s most startling conclusion: He now believes that other people probably knew about Oswald’s plans to kill the president and encouraged him, raising the possibility that there was a conspiracy in Kennedy’s death"

No evidence of that

The evidence proves Oswald acted alone as did ruby

No evidence of that

Okay Soupy how about the cowardly fraud Earl Warren? Is he your grandpappy? I know he had lots of kids.

Yes? No? Am I getting close?

No evidence of that

Okay Soupy how about the cowardly fraud Earl Warren? Is he your grandpappy? I know he had lots of kids.

Earl Warren definitely led an investigation into the assassination

Of course you lied about reading the report

You have never read it because you are a coward and beta male cuck

No evidence of that

Okay so you are related to the coward Warren. No wonder you believe in the fantasy that is his report. Why didn’t tell us this from the get go?

No evidence of that

Okay so you are related to the coward Warren. No wonder you believe in the fantasy that is his report. Why didn’t tell us this from the get go?
The report is factual based on evidence and you never read it

It proves you wrong and you lack the intellect to challenge it or even read it.

So we know ruby was no mobster

We know he acted alone
We know he was not let into the garage

We know Oswald acted alone

We know he was a communist

We know he was a good shot and was experienced at shooting his rifle

All facts which you have denied but your denial is based on absolute lies

You hate life

Dude, did you read my post about Slawson, one of the lawyers who worked for the Warren Commission?

Or is this a reading comprehension problem you have? Reading Is Fundamental after all.

You sound like a f**king parrot, constantly repeating what you say. You offer nothing of value. Go fall into a bowl of your soup.

You hate life

Dude, did you read my post about Slawson, one of the lawyers who worked for the Warren Commission?

Or is this a reading comprehension problem you have? Reading Is Fundamental after all.

You sound like a f**king parrot, constantly repeating what you say. You offer nothing of value. Go fall into a bowl of your soup.
No evidence just opinion
I am still stating fact based on evidence

Learn the difference boy

All you're doing is acting like a fool. You're not superior to anyone on this board either. From this point forward I would suggest all posters ignore you on this thread.

All you're doing is acting like a fool. You're not superior to anyone on this board either. From this point forward I would suggest all posters ignore you on this thread.
Good idea. I think he’s lost his mind, if he ever had one.

He had no known mob ties

He was only rumored to have mob ties and over the decades it turns out no one in the mob had anything to do with him.

He simply wasn't the type and mob would not have wanted him in all probability he started the rumors himself to make him look bigger than he was.

There has never been any evidence that he knew Oswald and no reason to think he would.

Also he went to his grave maintaining he acted alone
...and Ruby asked the unbelievably cowardly Earl Warren to get him out of Dallas, as he couldn’t speak freely there for fear of retribution. Warren just laughed and ignored his request.

CONSPIRACY
He did speak freely

No conspiracy you moron

26.jpg
My guess it's one of the ones with a major airport named after him.

You hate life

No evidence just opinion

Learn the difference boy
Hey Soupy this this my last request for you to come clean.

Are you a grandson of the doofus coward Gerald R Ford? I know he had a few grandkids and he was a devout fool of the WC. His statements on the coup were almost exactly like yours.

Gerald Ford's Role in the JFK Assassination Cover-up
Gerald Ford's Role in the JFK Assassination Cover-up Crime Magazine
Not only was Ford leaking the commission's deliberations to Hoover and Sloyan (and presumably, to Nixon), but on the eve of the publication of the Warren Report, he rushed to publicly endorse its coming finding that Oswald was solely to blame for Kennedy's murder. In the Oct. 2, 1964 issue of Life, he stressed that the "sorely disturbed" Oswald's "faith in Communism and the writings of Karl Marx" made him "look to Cuba as the as the place where … his shadowy philosophical theories might possibly come to fruit."
Hoover's man on the commission added, "there is not a scintilla of credible evidence" to suggest a conspiracy to kill JFK, adding, "The evidence is clear and overwhelming: Lee Harvey Oswald did it. There is no evidence of a second man, of other shots, of other guns. There is no evidence to suggest that Oswald went to work at the Depository for the long-range purpose of killing the President, that Jack Ruby knew Oswald before he killed him, or that either of them knew Officer Tippit (the Dallas policeman who was killed the afternoon of the assassination).

Though unlike you Soupy Dupe, Ford finally admitted the WC was bull shit...though his children deny it. So, are you a Ford?
Former President Ford Admits CIA Compromised the Warren Commission's Probe of JFK Assassination
Former President Ford Admits CIA Compromised the Warren Commission's Probe of JFK Assassination Crime Magazine

You hate life

No evidence just opinion

Learn the difference boy
Hey Soupy this this my last request for you to come clean.

Are you a grandson of the doofus coward Gerald R Ford? I know he had a few grandkids and he was a devout fool of the WC. His statements on the coup were almost exactly like yours.

Gerald Ford's Role in the JFK Assassination Cover-up
Gerald Ford's Role in the JFK Assassination Cover-up Crime Magazine
Not only was Ford leaking the commission's deliberations to Hoover and Sloyan (and presumably, to Nixon), but on the eve of the publication of the Warren Report, he rushed to publicly endorse its coming finding that Oswald was solely to blame for Kennedy's murder. In the Oct. 2, 1964 issue of Life, he stressed that the "sorely disturbed" Oswald's "faith in Communism and the writings of Karl Marx" made him "look to Cuba as the as the place where … his shadowy philosophical theories might possibly come to fruit."
Hoover's man on the commission added, "there is not a scintilla of credible evidence" to suggest a conspiracy to kill JFK, adding, "The evidence is clear and overwhelming: Lee Harvey Oswald did it. There is no evidence of a second man, of other shots, of other guns. There is no evidence to suggest that Oswald went to work at the Depository for the long-range purpose of killing the President, that Jack Ruby knew Oswald before he killed him, or that either of them knew Officer Tippit (the Dallas policeman who was killed the afternoon of the assassination).

Though unlike you Soupy Dupe, Ford finally admitted the WC was bull shit...though his children deny it. So, are you a Ford?
Former President Ford Admits CIA Compromised the Warren Commission's Probe of JFK Assassination
Former President Ford Admits CIA Compromised the Warren Commission's Probe of JFK Assassination Crime Magazine
Which does not prove a conspiracy to cover up the crime

The conclusions are still valid.

Forum List

Back