What's in the JFK assassination records they still refuse to release ?

Oswald acted alone

All we need to know
I'll be satisfied when there's a chapter in every high school history book
called "The 1963 American Coup d 'etat ".
When will you present evidence of such a coup

So far you never have
It has been presented a thousand times on this forum and by numerous experts in books and articles. You can’t accept the truth.
No it never has been .
You are simply a liar and no such experts or evidence exists

This is why you never cite evidence when challenged

Watch and learn Soupy.

I did and it is total fiction.

you need to learn how to do research properly.

Watching TV is not research and your video is full of gaping lies and holes such as the long debunked lie that Oswald was a poor marksman or that no one could fire three shots with his rifle in 5.6 seconds.

try presenting some evidence rather than fictional TV shows the evidence debunks your video and proves it wrong

Wrong. Oswald couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn with a quality rifle, let alone a poorly sighted mail order bolt action piece of shit that he had never fired a round out of.

Yet another proof the WC is total bullshit.

Oswald was marine trained with a rifle
It was an easy shot and he missed once

55 years and nobody has proved anyone but Oswald killed JFK

Spoiler Alert
John Wilkes Booth killed Lincoln

Watch and learn Soupy.

Watching TV is not research and your video is full of gaping lies and holes such as the long debunked lie that Oswald was a poor marksman or that no one could fire three shots with his rifle in 5.6 seconds.

try presenting some evidence rather than fictional TV shows the evidence debunks your video and proves it wrong

Wrong. Oswald couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn with a quality rifle, let alone a poorly sighted mail order bolt action piece of shit that he had never fired a round out of.

Tough shot even for a qualified marksman. Oswald hadn’t fired a gun since basic training.

Watch and learn Soupy.

Tough shot even for a qualified marksman. Oswald hadn’t fired a gun since basic training.

It was an easy shot to make as endless tests have proven

Oswald fired every year after basic training

He hunted and practiced on the range and shot at Edwin walker

Your claims are proven lies.

Watch and learn Soupy.

No evidence exists proving Oswald did it. None Nazi. None.

Wrong..overwhelming evidence proves he did .
You know this as it has been shown to you a hundred times.

But you are a childish liar who denies it because you hate being proven wrong.

No evidence. Just lies.

No evidence. Just lies.
Tons of evidence and you cannot prove a single lie

You have been proven a liar and have no evidence

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag: ^^^^^^^

The nazi shill from Langley as always,cant open his mouth up without shitting all over the floor.he farted FOUR times on this page alone,wonder how many hundreds of time before this page on this thread i i can only imagine.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::bsflag: ^^^^^^^

The nazi shill from Langley as always,cant open his mouth up without shitting all over the floor.he farted FOUR times on this page alone,wonder how many hundreds of time before this page on this thread i i can only imagine.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Still talking about yourself I see

Watch and learn Soupy.

I could have made that shot

Forum List

Back