What do you think will be the biggest bombshell in the classified JFK assassination files?

What do you think will be the biggest bombshell in the classified JFK assassination files?

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Lyndon Johnson in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Russia/KGB in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the mafia in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming/exonerating Lee Harvey Oswald as just a patsy and not the shooter.

• Evidence confirming and/or indicating that there were actually 2 or more shooters.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the CIA, NSA, FBI, and/or the deep state in general.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Cuba in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the KKK and/or Neo-Nazis in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating the CIA/deep state in assassinating first-hand witnesses.

• Evidence confirming that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination with no outside help.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Ted Cruz's father in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating Jimmy Hoffa and/or the Teamsters in the assassination.

• Evidence confirming and/or implicating someone or some group that no one has ever guessed before.

• There will be no bombshell in the approximately 3,000 pages of classified documents.

• Some combination of the above choices except for Oswald working alone with no outside help.

• Other: Specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
I heard he was killed because he wanted to help the blacks

If anything, I'd think CIA behavior, multiple shooters, Cuban involvement.

From what I've been reading - I know, who knows what that is worth - the CIA has long wanted this stuff kept out of public eye.

Castro said it didn't benefit him for Kennedy to be assassinated because he believed Johnson would be worse.

what you will probably see is that the FBI had Oswald on its radar and didn't act to stop him. the question is was it a GWB thing where he ignored the PDB about Bin Laden attacking the US using our planes... or was it an intentional dereliction of duty. I bet on incompetence like missing the PDB.

If anything, I'd think CIA behavior, multiple shooters, Cuban involvement.

From what I've been reading - I know, who knows what that is worth - the CIA has long wanted this stuff kept out of public eye.

Castro said it didn't benefit him for Kennedy to be assassinated because he believed Johnson would be worse.

what you will probably see is that the FBI had Oswald on its radar and didn't act to stop him. the question is was it a GWB thing where he ignored the PDB about Bin Laden attacking the US using our planes... or was it an intentional dereliction of duty. I bet on incompetence like missing the PDB.

I think Oswald was definitely on their radar

But as a commie crackpot handing out literature on the corner and ranting to local TV stations
I don't think they looked at him as armed and dangerous

Probably the least surprising thing will be the amount of black in the reports. I'm assuming each page will have about 4% still legible.

That LBJ was an actual member of the ku klux klan....

Forum List

Back