Zone1 What do you think of white or black jesus?

Show me the Scripture.
All of chapter 7. What a duffas. Try Hebrews 6:20. You so-called Christians are severely handicapped when it comes to understanding the Bible. The Book of Mormon, another testament of Christ, would help with your understanding and comprehension.

All of chapter 7. What a duffas. Try Hebrews 6:20. You so-called Christians are severely handicapped when it comes to understanding the Bible. The Book of Mormon, another testament of Christ, would help with your understanding and comprehension.
Chapter 7 is showing us that the Old Testaament was a picture of Christ. Nothing theere about establishing a priesthood in the Church. The book of Moron is a fairy tale. Christians have one book. The Bible. This is why Christians consider LDS a cult.

Chapter 7 is showing us that the Old Testaament was a picture of Christ. Nothing theere about establishing a priesthood in the Church. The book of Moron is a fairy tale. Christians have one book. The Bible. This is why Christians consider LDS a cult.
You are dumb as dirt. You only look at what you want to see. Not what God wants you to know. It’s very clear that these two orders of the Priesthood is the authority of Jesus Christ, because it’s his priesthood, given to man to do his work on earth.

Ezekiel 37:15-22, two books being one in you hand. Two testaments being one in your hands. If you only want one of the two books that’s your decision. I’ll take both and have the fulness of the gospel. You keep partial.

Jesus was a real person, he was probably a old hebrew phenotype, i mean the historical jesus, but nations potrait him in their likeness since he is God and we are created in God's image i think its ok.

The blonde Nordic Jesus is popular in northwestern europe though, the blacks dont like it and want that he is black, but i do not care, i like to portray him in various races and in the likeness of every nation on this earth.

The famous blonde Jesus

410610674_1017728992637992_3597251564483231143_n.jpg

My portrayal of Jesus, a mighty speech in the video

The Bible says my King is the King of the Jews, the King of Israel, the King of Kings...

I think it says much less than does the BLACK MADONNA, of which the number shows that race was not even a factor
THis is Poland , from Our Lady of Częstochowa ,a much-beloved JPII devotion if I recall correctly
Częstochowa

1705146211858.png

IF you allow the mother to be Black the son follows

Forum List

Back