Zone1 What do you think of Anglo Saxon Christianity?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Im not really familiar with it, or know much about it, but i think it does say that the anglo saxon and related european races, are the true "israel" and that jesus only came for them? The true followers of Christ or "choosen race"?

Death and life have contended in that combat stupendous:

The Prince of life, who died, reigns immortal. …

Christ indeed from death is risen, our new life obtaining.

Have mercy, victor King, ever reigning! Amen. Alleluia.

never heard this

Me either. Mortimer is awed by white people and obsesses over them. They give a lot of ethnic types massive inferiority complexes, probably because they feel guilty about their own history.

Me either. Mortimer is awed by white people and obsesses over them. They give a lot of ethnic types massive inferiority complexes, probably because they feel guilty about their own history.
You have heard about it before. It is actually called Christian Identity nowadays, but before it was called "Anglo-Israelism" thats why i named it Anglo Saxon Christianity, maybe wrong name? But catches more views, is more controversial and provocative.

You have heard about it before. It is actually called Christian Identity nowadays, but before it was called "Anglo-Israelism" thats why i named it Anglo Saxon Christianity, maybe wrong name? But catches more views, is more controversial and provocative.

Yes, turns out there are maybe a dozen of them, out of a population of 350 million here. They're even more worthless than gypsies as a demographic. You skeered? Think they're going to rise up any minute now and exterminate you?

Forum List

Back