What do you think of my policy, but please read first...

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
As I am reading political forums, and even on my facebook, people quote these imbeciles that they see on the establishment media, these absolute trolls, and I have been BANNED for quoting myself because "it's not a major news story" while these trolls ARE a news story. trolls like Ann Coulter, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc.

Someone asked what's wrong with America? I believe THAT is what is wrong, and if let's say instead of money, I would be put in charge of controlling the media (hypothetically only, I have no such plans) I would BAN people even on these forums from quoting these degenerates as I mentioned, just like I have been banned for "speaking out of topic" or "not fitting in" when I talk about political issues such as who started the war and for what purpose etc.

As I am reading political forums, and even on my facebook, people quote these imbeciles that they see on the establishment media, these absolute trolls, and I have been BANNED for quoting myself because "it's not a major news story" while these trolls ARE a news story. trolls like Ann Coulter, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc.

Someone asked what's wrong with America? I believe THAT is what is wrong, and if let's say instead of money, I would be put in charge of controlling the media (hypothetically only, I have no such plans) I would BAN people even on these forums from quoting these degenerates as I mentioned, just like I have been banned for "speaking out of topic" or "not fitting in" when I talk about political issues such as who started the war and for what purpose etc.

The first rule of arriving at a solution for a problem is to determine what the problem is!

In your case all you are doing is looking at the symptoms... i.e. quoting "trolls"..
The problem is that "journalism" doesn't exist at the major outlets, ABC,CBS,NBC,NYT,WaPO.. etc.
it will never be fact based as long as this is the description of the people that write/produce the news YOU get.

1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

How can these "purveyors" of information that people use in forming opinions that are used to pass legislation be sources WHEN they bias the news they deliver?
Case in point...

YOU probably like millions really believe ACA was to help the "46 million" uninsured..i.e. number the above and all Obama supporters use justifying ACA.
YET would you admit to AFTER please using the links provided still believe that phony number?

1)10 million not citizens are counted as part of the 46 million...PLease go to the link: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

2) 14 million people who SAY they are UNINSURED YET all they need to is register with MEDICAID and this was before ACA!!!
go to the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Now I have and I am confident that MANY of you have a similar anecdote about these 14 million people THAT All they need do is register with Medicaid and they are insured!

"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.

The Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) estimates that about 9 million of these individuals actually were enrolled in Medicaid during the year, but were categorized as uninsured in the Census survey.

In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).” According to ARC, this “Medicaid undercount” leads to an over-assessment of the uninsured population and needs to be taken into consideration when developing uninsured estimates.
It is important that this issue be resolved so that targeted solutions for the uninsured can be developed based on the most accurate data possible.

Finally why are people counting these 18 million??
These people don't want. Don't Need and can afford their employers' health plans but don't want to waste their money!
3)Prove this number is wrong! 18 million that don't need...CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 --
over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.

Add these 3 groups that were FALSELY used to come up with the 46 million and subtract you will find less then 4 million truly uninsured.
SO why was it necessary to completely re-write 1/6th of the economy that will result in 1,300 businesses going out of business, a loss of $100 billion in taxes and 400,000 unemployed!

The first rule of arriving at a solution for a problem is to determine what the problem is!
Correct. I am not an expert on health care issue, but I think there is a bigger problem than health care in this country. there is a parasite that has usurped the system and controls it's money supply, and American founders were WARNING about this problem decades in advance before it finally happened in 1913.
YOU probably like millions really believe ACA was to help the "46 million" uninsured
I do not know what ACA is, but since you mentioned democratic donors, I assume it’s something related to liberals? I am not a liberal, and the last time I voted was in 2004
1)10 million not citizens are counted as part of the 46 million
I assume you’re talking about immigration, but I must say that after US invasions of other nations, I see absolutely everyone as a citizen of the world, and USA as absolutely nothing more than a policeman of the world that needs to be put on a leash of world wide democracy.

So you are going to take control of the media, prohibit people from talking about what they want to talk about, and yet you think anyone who likes having freedom and liberty would support you on this.

Funny how I could have sworn that within the past week you were pretending you didn't want power over people.

That is the problem with American government...
So you are going to take control of the media, prohibit people from talking about what they want to talk about, and yet you think anyone who likes having freedom and liberty would support you on this.

Funny how I could have sworn that within the past week you were pretending you didn't want power over people.
What is funny is people responding who do not even read the posts, and my post was only 3.5 lines:
controlling the media (hypothetically only, I have no such plans)

You reveal yourself by conflating Ann Coulter with Bieber and Cyrus. That's like conflating Einstein with Obabbble and Pelosi.

You reveal yourself by conflating Ann Coulter with Bieber and Cyrus. That's like conflating Einstein with Obabbble and Pelosi.

Einstein? Really? I would maybe compare her to the inventor of the Chia Pet, but Einstein?:confused:

Wow! I knew some people who adrore Coulter are deranged, but to put her on the same level of Enstein?

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Jesus H. Christ!

That is precisely why GOP has become a joke - you idolize degenerates such as Ann Coulter, Lady Kaka and other she males.

Forum List

Back