What do you think if Gypsies keep their blood pure?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Or negroes, or asians or anyone else... Do you think of that as positive or as primitive, the media seems to think of it as primitive, thats why they focuse on gypsy arranged marriage and cousine-marriage apparently, i never heard of cousine marriage before only in news, i also dont know any witches...

I mean you think generally that mixing with your own kind, is good, but it seems when gypsies do it, it is primitive to you?

An arranged marriage with gypsy witches
Christian and Mary an arranged gypsy marriage
Young gypsy virgin bride market

Notice they are virgins.... Usually that is a righteous trait, but here it seems as if it is primitive or backwards

The term "pure gypsie blood" is an oxymoron.

Not according to their own beliefs, watch the videos, in the first video they have a belief that they have supernatural powers and if they marry within the community, they pass down those supernatural powers, if they marry strangers/foreigners they mix. If you do a DNA test, then probably you will see they have DNA from many places, but that is a western concept, not their own belief. Definitely you can be a full gypsy, for example if you have 4 gypsy grandparents. Thats it.

Or negroes, or asians or anyone else... Do you think of that as positive or as primitive, the media seems to think of it as primitive, thats why they focuse on gypsy arranged marriage and cousine-marriage apparently, i never heard of cousine marriage before only in news, i also dont know any witches...

I mean you think generally that mixing with your own kind, is good, but it seems when gypsies do it, it is primitive to you?

Notice they are virgins.... Usually that is a righteous trait, but here it seems as if it is primitive or backwards

Pure blood is nonsense. Gypsies didn't grow out of nothing. They grew out of people who weren't gypsies.

Pure blood is nonsense. Gypsies didn't grow out of nothing. They grew out of people who weren't gypsies.

Thats true but all grew out of humanoid apes and one-cellars, it is a western concept about DNA and regional geographical ancestry etc. and very scientific, gypsies beliefs are not that scientific. They just believe they keep pure by not marrying foreigners. Not according to their own beliefs, watch the videos, in the first video they have a belief that they have supernatural powers and if they marry within the community, they pass down those supernatural powers, if they marry strangers/foreigners they mix. If you do a DNA test, then probably you will see they have DNA from many places, but that is a western concept, not their own belief. Definitely you can be a full gypsy, for example if you have 4 gypsy grandparents. Thats it.

Thats true but all grew out of humanoid apes and one-cellars, it is a western concept about DNA and regional geographical ancestry etc. and very scientific, gypsies beliefs are not that scientific. They just believe they keep pure by not marrying foreigners. Not according to their own beliefs, watch the videos, in the first video they have a belief that they have supernatural powers and if they marry within the community, they pass down those supernatural powers, if they marry strangers/foreigners they mix. If you do a DNA test, then probably you will see they have DNA from many places, but that is a western concept, not their own belief. Definitely you can be a full gypsy, for example if you have 4 gypsy grandparents. Thats it.

Then, those who believe can believe and act on this, those who don't, won't.

Doesn't really matter, does it?

Not according to their own beliefs, watch the videos, in the first video they have a belief that they have supernatural powers
If some moonbat believes they have supernatural powers, I don't watch their videos, I recommend a mental health professional.

Don't know why anyone would care, but I would be concerned about the problems inbreeding causes in small populations; they tend to end up with a lot of nutjobs and weird diseases. The Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox Jews are good examples: they're overrun with lunatic moonbats. So many gypsies were killed by the Nazis the reduction in population would make it a good idea to lose the racist addiction for a while and expand the gene pool some.

There is no such thing as pure blood and never will be…

If you want to keep your bloodlines amongst your family then that is your business but I say add a branch to the tree…

Blacks, Asians, and so on stay within their culture usually but they usually do not marry their first or second cousin, so can’t compare them to what you are writing about…

There is no such thing as pure blood and never will be…

If you want to keep your bloodlines amongst your family then that is your business but I say add a branch to the tree…

Blacks, Asians, and so on stay within their culture usually but they usually do not marry their first or second cousin, so can’t compare them to what you are writing about…

You mistake what Im writing, no one in my family marries first or second cousins, not even distant cousins. I know that only from TV, YouTube etc. Im talking about the image they have, and how it is potrayed, not that I believe in it.

You can date and marry who you wish, but the concept that the bloodline must be pure is racist. Well to-do Indian Hindu families restrict their marriages to the same racial and income class.
Marry who you want and ignore criticisms, unless you have something going with your goat or sheep, then your choices should be re-evaluated.

You can date and marry who you wish, but the concept that the bloodline must be pure is racist. Well to-do Indian Hindu families restrict their marriages to the same racial and income class.
Marry who you want and ignore criticisms, unless you have something going with your goat or sheep, then your choices should be re-evaluated.
Im not saying that iam doing that

The fuck is a pure blooded gypsy?

They're Indians mixed with whites

Only pure blooded gypsy's left, if they exist, are in india

Forum List

Back