What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

" Mindless Drivel "

* Diminutive Clown *

Son, you are retarded.
The correct address is sir .

Perhaps those who do not know whom their father is believe that anyone may call them son .

Last edited:
It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the ā€œpositiveā€ comments:

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
They're one hell of a lot smarter than blacks. Many come here with nothing, open up profitable retail businesses where they work as families often in black neighborhoods, send their kids for higher education then get the fuck out.

Smart people.

You beat me to it !!!!

Just what I was thinking.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

a) asians
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
They're one hell of a lot smarter than blacks. Many come here with nothing, open up profitable retail businesses where they work as families often in black neighborhoods, send their kids for higher education then get the fuck out.

Smart people.

So you go find all this crap on a white supremacist website. And what do you do with it? You proceed to warn Asians that this is what WHITE PEOPLE think about them?

Why didn't you warn them that this is what White Supremacists think about them? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I think Asians already know what white supremacists are..... you seem to be the one who is confused.

To dismiss the obvious implications of removing all doubt , you had to ignore the message and attack its author to whom it was given credit , by making conjecture founded upon suspicions from simpletons , as though that would change the general implications of the message .
Mark Twain was a hardcore white supremacist and a peadophile and you quote him...figures really.
Does it seem from the following statement that twain wished to corrupt the nature of innocence or to do anything other than enjoy the companionship and be a mentor the girls during an age before their attention turned to more corporeal expectations ?
You're not just flogging a dead horse.....you're whipping the skeleton now.

Twain was sick peadophile. Simple as that

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
XXXXXX Edited

* Fake News *
Mark Twain was a hardcore white supremacist and a peadophile and you quote him...figures really.
Should anyone believe an assessment offered by a black supremacist with an inferiority complex and obvious lack of mental faculties ?

Last edited by a moderator:
To dismiss the obvious implications of removing all doubt , you had to ignore the message and attack its author to whom it was given credit , by making conjecture founded upon suspicions from simpletons , as though that would change the general implications of the message .
Does it seem from the following statement that twain wished to corrupt the nature of innocence or to do anything other than enjoy the companionship and be a mentor the girls during an age before their attention turned to more corporeal expectations ?

I have a question for you.

Why is every black-managed city and country a shithole?

OK. Name me a black managed and run country.

Why are the poorest states managed by whites? And why do whites like you ignore corrupt crime ridden shithole white eastern European countries, broke ass Greece and several broke Nordic countries?

Bruce_T_Laney said:
You have no right to speak on the behalf of Asians or whites or anyone else but yourself.!
That's What He ALWAYS Says To Us
No Matter What We Source
If He Really Feels That Way
It's Astounding He Would Post This Thread

IM2 said:
Sure you didn't. That blog is ran by Asians, so it does speak for Asians. And it's funny what you say, because I've known Asians and Hispanics my whole life and when a white person enters the room you can see their anger about how whites have treated them. You live in a lie.

We know what the problem is. Whites like you.
Also As You Would Say:
"Bullshit"

Versus1.png

a) asians
I like Asians because they are not pretentious. But I am not a Supremist, but i am a nationalist.

The NBA players response to the Hong Kong/Chinese issue says it all. They took a knee to their yellow masters. Rich men had a chance to tell the Chinese to go to hell. And they folded like a cheap accordian. Got to have those sneaker and other product contracts made by slave labor while they get tens and hundreds of millions of dollars for having their name sponsoring the product. Frauds!

Versus1.png

a) asians

. Case in point:.....there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...
It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

There are no elected "white supremacists" .....it is simply one more hoax designed to have simpletons vote Democrat.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

"Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto ā€˜Probably a Hoaxā€™

Posted by Mary Chastain Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:00pm
ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop.ā€

Earlier this week, Syracuse University police investigated reports of a white supremacist manifesto appeared on an online forum and distributed to students via AirDrop on their phones at the library.

Chancellor Kent Syverud announced today ā€œthe rumor was probably a hoax.ā€

From Syracuse.com:

ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop. Not one,ā€ Syverud said. ā€œIt was apparent that this rumor was probably a hoax, but that reality was not communicated clearly and rapidly enough to get ahead of escalating anxiety.ā€

He said law enforcement had not identified anyone responsible for the spreading of the manifesto, connected to mosque shootings in New Zealand earlier this year."
Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto 'Probably a Hoax'

Versus1.png

a) asians
Most of them rate the gooks a lot higher than the colored people.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans.

Actually, white supremacists get along fine with Orientals.

Have you forgotten already how White Supremacist leader Adolf Hitler was BFF with Hirohito and the rest of his Japanese friends during WWII?

It was, BTW, liberal Icon Frank Roosevelt who interred Japanese in America- neither Hitler nor his paisan Mussolini interred ethnic Japanese in their realms.

Versus1.png

a) asians

. Case in point:.....there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...
It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

There are none.

There are no elected "white supremacists" .....it is simply one more hoax designed to have simpletons vote Democrat.

There are none.

"Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto ā€˜Probably a Hoaxā€™

Posted by Mary Chastain Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:00pm
ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop.ā€

Earlier this week, Syracuse University police investigated reports of a white supremacist manifesto appeared on an online forum and distributed to students via AirDrop on their phones at the library.

Chancellor Kent Syverud announced today ā€œthe rumor was probably a hoax.ā€

From Syracuse.com:

ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop. Not one,ā€ Syverud said. ā€œIt was apparent that this rumor was probably a hoax, but that reality was not communicated clearly and rapidly enough to get ahead of escalating anxiety.ā€

He said law enforcement had not identified anyone responsible for the spreading of the manifesto, connected to mosque shootings in New Zealand earlier this year."
Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto 'Probably a Hoax'

Over the last 20 years, every instance of hate crimes and white supremacy has turned out to be a hoax perpetrated by the left. From Hijabs torn off to Jussie Smollet to the Nazi flag at Charlottesville. Always a hoax perpetrated by a race baiting left.

fakehatecrimes.org

Divide and conquer - the motto of the democrats.

Forum List

Back