What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

The OP has made it clear they believe the USMB is a White Supremacist site,
so in their mind they are discussing this issue with White Supremacists...
They also believe all of White Society is White Supremacist, so let it be known their opinion is slanted as can be...

No, I don't believe all of white society is white supremacist. But I do see that white supremacists do come here and congregate. Like BruceLaney, PTBW, Protectionist, Vastator, Odium, Karpenter, Intolerant, Third Party, Oddball, Correl, Harmonica, dogmaphobe, toobfreak, miketx, tipsy, molly, Cecile, lucyhamilton, and I can keep going.

Taistoi !

Essaye pour voir trou de cul, LOL

Essayer à nouveau cul muet. Lol.

Rien n'est plus ignorant qu'un cul muet Français suprématiste blanc. Alors continuez à tamer cette merde stupide blanc Français poubelle.

LOL, you said: I was wrong ... Blah, Blah, Blah. Liar. and you can not speak French. :eek:

I know what I said. And I am right.

Another thing is black men are the only ones who really go head to head on white supremacy.

Asians are just cowardly white ass kissers. Even at school because Asians were pathetic at standing up for themselves they'd always wanna walk up home with us "tough, take no sh*t" black dudes when the white boys started bullying them.

That's why there is no Asian Martin Luther Kings. There is no Asian black panthers. There is no Asian Malcolm X. There is no Asian Nelson Mandela.

Why not ? The same dog that bite us, bit them back in the day. Na...Na they were to pussified. White men run through there women. Many of there women will fk any white dude.

Look at that Peter Liang case. The Asian cop who killed a black man (Akai Gurley)

I don't forget that they supported this guy heavy.

NYPD-protest.jpg

stairwell_shooting_protest-jpeg-03f64_4aba8e5a8b173080b81e87e824003bcb.jpg

They’re argument was “Well how come our guy (Peter Liang) got convicted when Darren Wilson didn’t and the white guy who killed Eric Garner. If they get away with killing blacks. We should too

They’re mad because they got their Asian n*gga wake up call. They feel they didn’t get to the right practice white supremacy.

That is : The privilege of killing black people and walking free.

And that’s so disrespectful because a lot of Asians got over in the USA because of all the ass whoopings that black ppl got in the 60’s which kicked the door open for them to come (In large numbers) via the 1965 immigration act.

The black community have also rode for the Asian community. The rise of the Chinese films in the 70’s, black supported them. All those Asian firms in black areas.

Plus some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Many Asian men that I have come across, are not only resistant, but downright damn HOSTILE at the thought of a black man getting into technology. Their whole self-esteem VESTED in being the smartest of all other races.

However they can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

Look at Asians.

They’re always in their fking groups.
They’re never more than arms length away from each other.
They never interact with anyone who is not Asian.

It’s almost like they’re robots.

In China they’d stomp all over a black person if they even dared try and open a small fish stall, if that stall out did the locals. Yet they’re all over Africa buying up everything.

So Africans better recognize fast, before it’s too late, to stop the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being OPPRESSED in their own land all over again.

Wow...

And IM2 says whites hate Asians and bam you write some of the most hateful shit that could make white Supremacists proud of you...
I don't hate anyone. I'm just black ppl first.

I hate the term "people of color" or "minorities" because it's the World Vs Black people

Well at least you ain't talking that Japanese shit this is America!

Life to short to be consumed by hate anyway
I don't want blk ppl to hate white ppl. I want blk ppl to stop loving them.

Black ppl have not done a thing to white ppl.

Black ppl have not done a thing to Asian ppl.

Now if do you want me to point out the hateful things whites have done to blks ?

Yeah, we'll be for a very long time won't we ?

There is no hateful history of black ppl doing to whites what whites have done to blks.

Black ppl could never do to whites what whites do n have done to blks.

God just didnt make us that way. He just didnt give us that heart.

Even on here you dont see me trying to prove how stupid white ppl are n how violent white ppl are. Black ppl don't have the white equivalents of niggamania.com n chimpmania.com n chimpout.com

We are not hateful ones.

Dindunuffin ...of course ...
Blacks sold your ancestors to mine and before mine you we're already sold to Asians
They dindunuffin

this thread is working out real well for yas

Why did whites go buy slaves in Africa when you had them in Europe?

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason I’m telling you this story is that I’ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isn’t always black and white – excuse the pun. Instead it’s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians – hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure – can be seen as “positive.” And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is “White Vs. Asian.” In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare “white” architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, “beauties,” ships, athletes, “average commoner,” and “medics” to their “Asian” equivalents. I’m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the “white” one is clearly “better” than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the “fair” and unbiased comparisons. When comparing “beauties” of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacist’s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the “positive” comments:

• I’m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from “Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips”.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • I’m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I don’t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
What’s most fascinating about all these “positive” comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are “prositive.” Here is a sampling of some of the “Asians are evil” comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they don’t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldn’t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasn’t the ‘evil’ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globe’s leaders in copyright infringement. They don’t respect other’s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the “Yellow Peril” for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesn’t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

Well, which Asians are you referring to western or eastern? Those in western Asia are Caucasians, for the most part, very closely related to Europeans. We could say they are our cousins, genetically. Those in the east are Mongoloids (resembling the Mongols) they are more closely related to Caucasians too. They are not yellow in skin tone. Those in the north are white and those in the south are brown like Caucasians. But they all are just people like all people; the only real significant difference in people is culture.

I'm not referring to anything. But the Asian who wrote what I used for the OP is.

I'm not white, I'm mulatto. My father is white, my mother, black.
Can you pass for white ?

It's obvious that one of my parents is white from the color of my eyes, which are blue. Otherwise, I look black, a little lighter than you. You're attitude toward white people is ridiculous. People are just people. Two thousand years ago, skin color meant next to nothing. Africans, Europeans and Middle Easterners mingled without a single thought.
But were are not living 2 thousands years ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Washington inspired hundreds of thousands of blacks to work hard and prosper, and they did! Tremendous economic progress was made within the black community in the South and the North from 1880 to 1950, but no people can ever fail to demand equal treatment under the law and thrive forever.
Begs the question, what would you expect otherwise? It should go without saying that slaves have always worked hard and that their owners have always prospered as a result. That once the door to such disgusting tyranny is mercifully shut, slaves freed to roam, finally granted (or promised in any case) an ability to fiscally benefit in proportion to their effort,.. someone will naturally emerge (rise far above the fray) to most spur them on, perhaps simply by serving as the most noticeable example. Former slaves will logically "prosper" relative to their previous ability to accumulate wealth without income. Demanding equal treatment or no.

Working hard and playing by the rules is nothing. Political vacuousness. Surrender. What's tough is getting together and effectively fighting back against those bent upon fucking us all daily, pitting us against one another, just to amass a billion or two more..

" Those Homogeneous In Their Own Denying Others Homogeneity Of Their Own "

* Left Wing Fake News Misappropriation Of Facts *

It's a false argument, anyway. Intelligence is contextual...and only at its best when survival is at stake.
The Racist's arguments of intellectual superiority and the like...and the constant implying of same..is just fear..the truest thing chanted in the past few years was "They will not replace us!"
They think they see the axe comin' down....
The allegation of superiority is applicable in so far as it is reflected by the distributed mean and the implications for a facility of individuals to constructively innovate and effectively collaborate .

Intelligence is contextual in that its fruition lay within personal interests as well as pedagogy .

The chant of " They will not replace us! " is related with immigration and the intent to have the us and west reflect the global demographic which is numerically disproportional against japhetic peoples .

The racist supremacists are the insidious and foolish proffering for a dissolution of self ownership and self determination for japhetic peoples .

More migrants have arrive to the us post 1965 than had arrived prior to 1965 and any supposed obligation to " balance the scales " is beyond done , in addition to the us and planet being full .

PB-1965Act-F3-transparent_3.PNG

Fifty Years On, the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act Continues to Reshape the United States

Last edited:
Washington inspired hundreds of thousands of blacks to work hard and prosper, and they did! Tremendous economic progress was made within the black community in the South and the North from 1880 to 1950, but no people can ever fail to demand equal treatment under the law and thrive forever.
Begs the question, what would you expect otherwise? It should go without saying that slaves have always worked hard and that their owners have always prospered as a result. That once the door to such disgusting tyranny is mercifully shut, slaves freed to roam, finally granted (or promised in any case) an ability to fiscally benefit in proportion to their effort,.. someone will naturally emerge (rise far above the fray) to most spur them on, perhaps simply by serving as the most noticeable example. Former slaves will logically "prosper" relative to their previous ability to accumulate wealth without income. Demanding equal treatment or no.

Working hard and playing by the rules is nothing. Political vacuousness. Surrender. What's tough is getting together and effectively fighting back against those bent upon fucking us all daily, pitting us against one another, just to amass a billion or two more..

Working hard and playing by the rules is not nothing.

"Work hard and play by the rules!" literally means "(If ya know what's good for ya, you'll") "Keep your nose to the grindstone and your big trap shut!" or "Know thy place!" (, Boy, nigga, wench..)"

In other words, always pejorative in practice and directed downward in class. Example: you'll notice -- employees never patronize their employers with that shit.
I used to work at McDonald's making minimum wage. You know what that means when someone pays you minimum wage? You know what your boss was trying to say? "Hey if I could pay you less, I would, but it's against the law."
- Chris Rock

Last edited:
It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason I’m telling you this story is that I’ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isn’t always black and white – excuse the pun. Instead it’s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians – hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure – can be seen as “positive.” And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is “White Vs. Asian.” In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare “white” architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, “beauties,” ships, athletes, “average commoner,” and “medics” to their “Asian” equivalents. I’m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the “white” one is clearly “better” than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the “fair” and unbiased comparisons. When comparing “beauties” of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacist’s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the “positive” comments:

• I’m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from “Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips”.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • I’m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I don’t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
What’s most fascinating about all these “positive” comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are “prositive.” Here is a sampling of some of the “Asians are evil” comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they don’t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldn’t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasn’t the ‘evil’ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globe’s leaders in copyright infringement. They don’t respect other’s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the “Yellow Peril” for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesn’t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
If I happen to run into any white supremacists I’ll be sure to ask them how they feel about Asians.

As part of the far right, white supremacists also have a significant degree of political sinistrophobia, or fear and loathing of the left, which they often equate or conflate with Jewish influence. White supremacists will occasionally admit to grudging respect for Asian people—typically Chinese or Japanese. This stems from white supremacists’ reliance on studies of IQ tests to “prove” white superiority over other races, studies that tend to reveal even higher scores for people of Asian descent. White supremacists also often cite Japan as an example of an ethnostate. Indeed, white supremacists even invited representatives from the right-wing nationalist Japan First Party to a white supremacist conference in Tennessee in June 2018. Makoto Sakurai, the group’s leader, and one other representative showed up; Sakurai, according to the organizers, “gave a candid view of the harm that has routinely accompanied Korean and Chinese immigration in Japan.” That said, white supremacists still tend to reject the idea of Asians living among whites. “They’re still nonwhite,” explained one Stormfronter in February 2018 in a discussion on whether Asian-Americans were allies or enemies, “and therefore they don’t belong in white countries.” Another poster agreed: “If they are Non White [sic] they are an enemy.”

But were are not living 2 thousands years ago.

I know. We're living in the age of racist, race-baiting Marxist intersectionality, the identity politics of whine, victimhood and resentment in the midst of historically unprecedented equal treatment under the law and prosperity.

No! Let's get something straight, you Marxist fool, you degenerate! You and your ilk are the racists, the haters, the destroyers, the enemies of truth and decency and liberty and the rule of law. You are the lemmings of division and strife, the useful idiots, the manipulated mob.

I know. We're living in the age of racist, race-baiting Marxist intersectionality, the identity politics of whine, victimhood and resentment in the midst of historically unprecedented equal treatment under the law and prosperity.
Karl Marx was a white supremacist racist to the max.

And Marx was DEEP on his racism. He was all "the cranial structure of the negro skull" all that scientific racism.

See you gotta know what your talking about n research who your quoting. All roads lead to white supremacy.

So sure he believed in Marxism but you better believe he wanted the white Marxist on top n the blk marxist on the bottom.

As for victimhood, well to tell my son he can be anything he wants is nice but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path I'm not preparing him for the real world.

Last edited:

No! Let's get something straight, you Marxist fool, you degenerate! You and your ilk are the racists, the haters, the destroyers, the enemies of truth and decency and liberty and the rule of law. You are the lemmings of division and strife, the useful idiots, the manipulated mob.
Name calling. What else ya got?

"You have a white nationalist movement that, correctly or incorrectly, believed that it was part of a coalition that elected Donald Trump to the White House," Ward said. "And this administration should be saying and doing everything within its legal power and its moral voice to drive home that it wants nothing to do with that movement."

There's no sign that such a clear-cut disavowal is coming, extremism trackers say. Instead, the administration remains fixated on playing up the threats of Islamist and far-left militant groups, especially Antifa, a self-styled anti-fascist organization known for black-masked protesters.

Art Jipson, a professor at the University of Dayton, said this was made clear to him during a recent video conference with a State Department official who used terms Jipson had never encountered in his nearly three decades of studying homegrown extremists.

"Anarcho-Marxist violent revolutionaries," Jipson said, laughing. "And then they started using terms like Islamo-terrorism and anarchic Islamic terrorist organizations and networks. I don't even know what that means!"

He said he asked the State Department rep to explain.

"The person made a joke about, 'Oh that's just the term my boss gave me to use in this webinar,'" Jipson recalled. "I'm, like, what? You're using a term and you don't even know what it means?"

* Expected Value of Incidence For Clad Given Semi Random Selection From Available Mates *

* Concentrating On Abundance *
White supremacists will occasionally admit to grudging respect for Asian people—typically Chinese or Japanese. This stems from white supremacists’ reliance on studies of IQ tests to “prove” white superiority over other races, studies that tend to reveal even higher scores for people of Asian descent.
A requisite means to satisfy the tautology of a strong anthropic principle includes introspection to confirm ones own existence .

A means to satisfy the tautology of a strong anthropic principle is concluded from empirical evidence which supports that a criteria to perpetuate introspection can be satisfied through the natural process of genetic continuance .

Given a natural criteria for survival along with the homogeneity and numerical incidence for semitic clads in asia and latin america , one should include a punnet square in addition to iq , as the dynamic of heterogeneity affects representation and survival of clad in individual identities .

hair-color-punnett-square-5.jpg
Dihybrid-cross.jpg

Last edited:
* Expected Value of Incidence For Clad Given Semi Random Selection From Available Mates *

* Concentrating On Abundance *
White supremacists will occasionally admit to grudging respect for Asian people—typically Chinese or Japanese. This stems from white supremacists’ reliance on studies of IQ tests to “prove” white superiority over other races, studies that tend to reveal even higher scores for people of Asian descent.
A requisite means to satisfy the tautology of a strong anthropic principle includes introspection to confirm ones own existence .

A means to satisfy the tautology of a strong anthropic principle is concluded from empirical evidence which supports that a criteria to perpetuate introspection can be satisfied through the natural process of genetic continuance .

Given a natural criteria for survival along with the homogeneity and numerical incidence for semitic clads in asia and latin america , one should include a punnet square in addition to iq , as the dynamic of heterogeneity affects representation and survival of clad in individual identities .

hair-color-punnett-square-5.jpg
Dihybrid-cross.jpg

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Forum List

Back