What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

More and more people are grabbing bites of news from mobile devices on the go—and they need a place where they can find digestible, trusted news on the most important policy debate of the day.

That’s why the Heritage Foundation team created a digital-first, multimedia news platform called The Daily Signal.

The Daily Signal provides policy and political news as well as conservative commentary and policy analysis—
Racist to the max, eh? As noted previously, where I grew up (PA Dutch country / Quakers) practically everyone around spoke in bigoted fashion comparable to those examples cited from Marx and Engels. I still live there (here) and it's only grown more conservative (uncaring / hate driven / racist) with time. Yeah, I've never read Das Kapital, but you know what's even more striking? Amazingly,.. you sitting down?... I've never idolized Marx! Not once. Never promoted communism! You're spreading smear and propaganda crafted by billionaires to protect their monopolies and billions. You think the Kochs are/were somehow less racist? The Waltons? Buffet? Bezos? Gates? Murdoch?

" Redirected And Avoided Selectively "

* Failures Of Taking Ones Self Too Seriously *
Call me intellectually inferior all day.
I dont give a crap about that.
Conjecture is distinct from a scientific conclusion .

* Evaluating Consequences Of Wanton Expectations That Others Must Surrogate *
All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are is this
What you do you with a race of ppl who you claim are stupid ?
As long as any other maintains tenets of creed consistent with non violence principles , what obligation is it that any other do anything with them ?

By definition , illegitimate aggression is violence , against which individuals are entitled to self defense .

Illegitimate aggressions are threats or actions to deprive any other of self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and or self determination ( private property , willful intents ) .

Of course , as nature is relativistic , such assurances may only exist within the context of social civil contracts as a choice between alternative social constructs .

* When Idiocy Is Of No Use *
Now don't wimp out n give the usual ",well erm you know i mean, some blks are smart, but on average....."
Get to the doing part.
But you never do that because then your gonna have to talk sum real shit.
Whites were saying blks were stupid long b4 iq.
Get to the doing part.

Last edited:
Seriously.. Google says: "Oneself is a pronoun. One's self denotes the perception of an unspecified other person's own consciousness. Remember, oneself, like other reflexive pronouns, is only a single word. One's self, spelled as two words, is not a pronoun."

Karl Marx
Born: May 5, 1818, Trier, Germany
Died: March 14, 1883, London, United Kingdom
We've come a long way in our understanding of racism since then - scientifically -
But, ya know, if you're hell bent on ignoring science..

" Possession Apostrophe Of Many Ones "

* Abbreviation Avoidance Penchant In Formal Writing And Grammatical Trivialities *
Seriously.. Google says: "Oneself is a pronoun. One's self denotes the perception of an unspecified other person's own consciousness. Remember, oneself, like other reflexive pronouns, is only a single word. One's self, spelled as two words, is not a pronoun."
An understanding for the grammar already exists and egregious liberty is admittedly applied as literary license to use " ones " .

" It ' s " is an abbreviation for " it is " and applying the schema " one ' s " should be an abbreviation for " one is " that does not follow .

" Redirected And Avoided Selectively "

Call me intellectually inferior all day.
I dont give a crap about that.
Conjecture is distinct from a scientific conclusion .

* Evaluating Consequences Of Wanton Expectations That Others Must Surrogate *
All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are is this
What you do you with a race of ppl who you claim are stupid ?
As long as any other maintains tenets of creed consistent with non violence principles , what obligation is it that any other do anything with them ?

By definition , illegitimate aggression is violence , against which individuals are entitled to self defense .

Illegitimate aggressions are threats or actions to deprive any other of self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and or self determination ( private property , willful intents ) .

Of course , as nature is relativistic , such assurances may only exist within the context of social civil contracts as a choice between alternative social constructs .

* When Idiocy Is Of No Use *
Now don't wimp out n give the usual ",well erm you know i mean, some blks are smart, but on average....."
Get to the doing part.
But you never do that because then your gonna have to talk sum real shit.
Whites were saying blks were stupid long b4 iq.
Get to the doing part.
Another wimp out.

You're saying I'm intellectually inferior because I'm blk.

Ok. I am. Now what ? Your correct. Now what ?

You didn't think about the doing part did you ?

See I'm not gonna play your game of trying to prove the intelligence of blks so as to gain entrance to your party.

Man up and talk about what should be done with the millions of intellectually inferior blk ppl

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

The reason I’m telling you this story is that I’ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isn’t always black and white – excuse the pun. Instead it’s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians – hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure – can be seen as “positive.” And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is “White Vs. Asian.” In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare “white” architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, “beauties,” ships, athletes, “average commoner,” and “medics” to their “Asian” equivalents. I’m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the “white” one is clearly “better” than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the “fair” and unbiased comparisons. When comparing “beauties” of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacist’s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the “positive” comments:

• I’m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from “Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips”.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • I’m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I don’t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
What’s most fascinating about all these “positive” comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are “prositive.” Here is a sampling of some of the “Asians are evil” comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they don’t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldn’t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasn’t the ‘evil’ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globe’s leaders in copyright infringement. They don’t respect other’s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the “Yellow Peril” for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesn’t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
More lies. Whites do not think Asians are weak. You are a race baiter.

" Improve Valid Reasoning "

* Probabilities Versus Actuality *

Another wimp out.
You are demonstrating your own ignorance for failing to relate an understanding for a distribution .

Perhaps try gauging your own intelligence along the distribution ; and , for example , suppose your intelligence quotient represents the mean , then half of others would be less intelligent and half would be more intelligent .

Where would you perceive your intelligence quotient would land relative with the mean IQ supposed for blacks ?

Perhaps now you may be ready to ask yourself the same question as you have asked , " Man up and talk about what should be done with the millions of intellectually inferior blk ppl " .

* A Normal Distribution *

510px-Normal_Distribution_PDF.svg.png

* Directed Back Too Ewe *

See I'm not gonna play your game of trying to prove the intelligence of blks so as to gain entrance to your party.

Man up and talk about what should be done with the millions of intellectually inferior blk ppl
The tasks that individuals do each day do not suppose that everyone needs to function at exceptional levels , though advancements are most often determined by exceptional abilities .

Perhaps investigate studies correlating intelligence quotient with professions or some other standard for success ; or , perhaps determine which proportion of the distribution is completely indigent .

Will an answer be forthcoming to the question , " As long as any other maintains tenets of creed consistent with non violence principles , what obligation is it that any other do anything with them ? " ?

* Software Upgrades To Stave A Way Not My Independence Day Heretics *

Most highly valued by individualism is informed consent and opportunity paired with natural ability cannot be overlooked .

The founders of us constitution crafted a social civil contract in words that did not exclude any based upon race , else individual liberties of free roam , free association , private property , willful intents , for the lineages of ham would have been excluded by its language .

The founders of us constitution did not institutionalize slavery ; neither was the criteria for citizenship included in the constitution during their time .

So good luck with manifest destiny and the coalescing of some political group who would have an opportunity to articular a more valid treatise for government .

The left needs useful idiots to manipulate and those most susceptible are the ignorant and misfortuned , so conveying simple ideas that are also useful to improving understanding can be powerful .

A relevant question is this , " Why did the us not expect a us style first amendment in iraq constitution ? " .

A relevant question is this , " How is us 8th amendment related with the 7th law of noah ? " .

Last edited:
You are demonstrating your own ignorance for failing to relate an understanding for a distribution .

Perhaps try gauging your own intelligence along the distribution ; and , for example , suppose your intelligence quotient represents the mean , then half of others would be less intelligent and half would be more intelligent .

Where would you perceive your intelligence quotient would land relative with the mean IQ supposed for blacks ?

Perhaps now you may be ready to ask yourself the same question as you have asked , " Man up and talk about what should be done with the millions of intellectually inferior blk ppl " .

Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't care about that

Your saying because I'm black I'm less intelligent (On av)

OK. Cool. I'll give it to you - Yes I am.

Now what ?

The doing part.

The tasks that individuals do each day do not suppose that everyone needs to function at exceptional levels , though advancements are most often determined by exceptional abilities .

Perhaps investigate studies correlating intelligence quotient with professions or some other standard for success ; or , perhaps determine which proportion of the distribution is completely indigent .

Will an answer be forthcoming to the question , " As long as any other maintains tenets of creed consistent with non violence principles , what obligation is it that any other do anything with them ? " ?

Most highly valued by individualism is informed consent and opportunity paired with natural ability cannot be overlooked .

The founders of us constitution crafted a social civil contract in words that did not exclude any based upon race , else individual liberties of free roam , free association , private property , willful intents , for the lineages of ham would have been excluded by its language .

The founders of us constitution did not institutionalize slavery ; neither was the criteria for citizenship included in the constitution during their time .

So good luck with manifest destiny and the coalescing of some political group who would have an opportunity to articular a more valid treatise for government .

The left needs useful idiots to manipulate and those most susceptible are the ignorant and misfortuned , so conveying simple ideas that are also useful to improving understanding can be powerful .

A relevant question is this , " Why did the us not expect a us style first amendment in iraq constitution ? " .

A relevant question is this , " How is us 8th amendment related with the 7th law of noah ? " .
Get to the doing part and see here's the thing.

What I can not understand is this : Why not just be racist ? Why do you need these pseudo scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it? Just say “N****s are stupid.” ?

I'd actually have more respect for you if you brought it like that.

No need for all these scientifical crutches

" Improve Valid Reasoning "

* Probabilities Versus Actuality *

Another wimp out.

* Directed Back Too Ewe *

This is a load of bullshit.

I don't care about that

Now what ?

The doing part.

What I can not understand is this : Why not just be racist ? Why do you need these pseudo scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it? Just say “N****s are stupid.” ?

hahahhahaah
that's what we do when we hear the R word
hahahahah
means nothing--you use it when you don't have anything else
just because you say someone is racist, doesn't make it so
what you really are saying is you don't want to hear facts/truth

" Disingenuous Character "

* Propagandist Buffoonery *

The us constitution does not reference any race and lineages of ham were not prohibited by it from being free .

" Clueless Ramblings "

* Proving Others Correct *
I don't care about that
Now what ?
The doing part.
You demonstrate your own intellectual inferiority by proving inadequate literacy , education and behavioral disposition , by making false allegations that my statements relate that you are less intelligent because you are black .

The distributions of IQ by race over lap , meaning that there are some blacks more intelligent than some whites , but it also means that the majority of whites have a greater intelligence quotient than the majority of blacks .

To make generalizations or assumptions about the intelligence of an individual is inconsistent with the former statement , and initially most grant to others a benefit of doubt as to whether they are sufficient in intelligence .

On the other hand , you choose to ignore the following quip from mark twain — 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt' .

* Hand Out Expecting Others To Do For You What You Will Not Do For Yourself *
A definition of racism should require that one violate non violence principles based upon race .

Just because other races of people want to preserve their identity , to see themselves in their grand children , that is not racism .

Just because individuals do not want to surrogate another race to succeed does not violate non violence principles .

If destroying the identity of another based upon race is racism , then is miscegenation a form of racism ?

Last edited:
You demonstrate your own intellectual inferiority by proving inadequate literacy , education and behavioral disposition , by making false allegations that my statements relate that you are less intelligent because you are black .
But I'm intellectually inferior. No ? So inadequate literacy, education and behavioral disposition is expected of someone who is intellectually inferior. No ?
The distributions of IQ by race over lap , meaning that there are some blacks more intelligent than some whites , but it also means that the majority of whites have a greater intelligence quotient than the majority of blacks .
Yes. I know dude...i know the "Well, ya know, erm, there are blacks more intelligent than whites but on average.....whites and Asians are more intelligent"

You are once again telling me what think black people are. Get to the doing part
To make generalizations or assumptions about the intelligence of an individual is inconsistent with the former statement , and initially most grant to others a benefit of doubt as to whether they are sufficient in intelligence .
Let me clean that up in more basic language

"Some black ppl are smarter tnan whites but on average blacks are dumb and dumber than whites and Asians"
On the other hand , you choose to ignore the following quip from mark twain — 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt' .
Is that Mark Twain the white racist white supremacist your quoting there ?

Is that Mark Twain the peadophile your quoting there ?

Mark Twain had a whole mansion full of girls between the ages of 9-15, when he was in his 70s.

Just because other races of people want to preserve their identity , to see themselves in their grand children , that is not racism .
What races are you talking about ? What are you trying to preserve ?
Just because individual do not want to surrogate another to succeed does not violate non violence principles .
Your babbling. That makes no sense what so ever. Surrogate who ? Non violent to who ?
If destroying the identity of another based upon race is racism , then is miscegenation a form of racism ?
Whose identity ? Be specific. White peoples ? Black people's ? Who ? Miscegenation who ? Talk direct and to the point
Once again. Vague babbling bullshit.

" Congratulations On Proof For Lack Of Intelligence "

* Poster Child For A Vacant Mind *

To dismiss the obvious implications of removing all doubt , you had to ignore the message and attack its author to whom it was given credit , by making conjecture founded upon suspicions from simpletons , as though that would change the general implications of the message .

Does it seem from the following statement that twain wished to corrupt the nature of innocence or to do anything other than enjoy the companionship and be a mentor the girls during an age before their attention turned to more corporeal expectations ?

“As for me,” Twain wrote three years later. “I collect pets: young girls – girls from 10 to 16 years old; girls who are pretty and sweet and naive and innocent – dear young creatures to whom life is a perfect joy and to whom it has brought no wounds, no bitterness, and few tears.

Mark Twain - Wikipedia
Twain formed a club in 1906 for girls whom he viewed as surrogate granddaughters called the Angel Fish and Aquarium Club.

Have you found mention of direct or indirect evidence for your accusations that as a 70 year old man twain had invited the girls for sexual purposes , which would be counter to his views towards civil wrights about which you obviously lack a single clue ?

Tell you what , man up and accuse mu ham mad of being a pedophile for his 9 year old child bride .

* Antinomian Versus Nomian *

Obviously , language that does not speak on behalf of any one but on behalf of every one is perplexing to the disposition of your ilk .

Last edited:
" Disingenuous Character "

* Propagandist Buffoonery *

The us constitution does not reference any race and lineages of ham were not prohibited by it from being free .

Yawn. "All other persons." We all know that the constitution did not include blacks and that blacks were not freed until the EC, so your retarded white supremacist descendant of ham argument has no merit.

" Congratulations On Proof For Lack Of Intelligence "

* Poster Child For A Vacant Mind *

To dismiss the obvious implications of removing all doubt , you had to ignore the message and attack its author to whom it was given credit , by making conjecture founded upon suspicions from simpletons , as though that would change the general implications of the message .

Does it seem from the following statement that twain wished to corrupt the nature of innocence or to do anything other than enjoy the companionship and be a mentor the girls during an age before their attention turned to more corporeal expectations ?

“As for me,” Twain wrote three years later. “I collect pets: young girls – girls from 10 to 16 years old; girls who are pretty and sweet and naive and innocent – dear young creatures to whom life is a perfect joy and to whom it has brought no wounds, no bitterness, and few tears.

Mark Twain - Wikipedia
Twain formed a club in 1906 for girls whom he viewed as surrogate granddaughters called the Angel Fish and Aquarium Club.

Have you found mention of direct or indirect evidence for your accusations that as a 70 year old man twain had invited the girls for sexual purposes , which would be counter to his views towards civil wrights about which you obviously lack a single clue ?

Tell you what , man up and accuse mu ham mad of being a pedophile for his 9 year old child bride .

* Antinomian Versus Nomian *

Obviously , language that does not speak on behalf of any one but on behalf of every one is perplexing to the disposition of your ilk .

Son, you are retarded.

Forum List

Back