What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

Being Black
You're Unqualified To Speculate
As You Believe Whites Are Unqualified
To Discuss White/Black Racism

What A White Supremacist Thinks Of Asians ??
Maybe You Should Ask This One On Their Sites
Or Go To Their Sites
And Invite One Here To Discuss It With You

I am very well qualified. I believe you are unqualified to talk about blacks beings racists since you think our reaction to white racism is the same as the racism. Anybody white thinking that way is unqualified.

However there are whites with the capacity to understand that you don't get to continually denigrate a group of people falsely in every way and not have people in that group that are pissed off about it. Those whites are qualified to discuss our racial situation.

So I will continue commenting on this matter as I don't need to go into one of those shitstains due to the fact that people like you who frequent them are given free reign here.

You judge people by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character. Ergo you ARE a racist.

That you are without honor or integrity is another issue.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the ā€œpositiveā€ comments:

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

. Case in point:.....there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...
It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

There are no elected "white supremacists" .....it is simply one more hoax designed to have simpletons vote Democrat.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

The real reason the Democrat push this bogus view is that without the black vote, they would never win a national election.....and, if it causes division and violence...that Party couldn't care less.

"Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto ā€˜Probably a Hoaxā€™

Posted by Mary Chastain Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:00pm
ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop.ā€

Earlier this week, Syracuse University police investigated reports of a white supremacist manifesto appeared on an online forum and distributed to students via AirDrop on their phones at the library.

Chancellor Kent Syverud announced today ā€œthe rumor was probably a hoax.ā€

From Syracuse.com:

ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop. Not one,ā€ Syverud said. ā€œIt was apparent that this rumor was probably a hoax, but that reality was not communicated clearly and rapidly enough to get ahead of escalating anxiety.ā€

He said law enforcement had not identified anyone responsible for the spreading of the manifesto, connected to mosque shootings in New Zealand earlier this year."
Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto 'Probably a Hoax'

Over the last 20 years, every instance of hate crimes and white supremacy has turned out to be a hoax perpetrated by the left. From Hijabs torn off to Jussie Smollet to the Nazi flag at Charlottesville. Always a hoax perpetrated by a race baiting left.

fakehatecrimes.org

Divide and conquer - the motto of the democrats.

Yet....the blue-haired old ladies in tennis sneakers still buy it like it was on sale.

Go figure.

Being Black

Or Go To Their Sites

I am very well qualified. I believe you are unqualified to talk about blacks beings racists since you think our reaction to white racism is the same as the racism. Anybody white thinking that way is unqualified.

However there are whites with the capacity to understand that you don't get to continually denigrate a group of people falsely in every way and not have people in that group that are pissed off about it. Those whites are qualified to discuss our racial situation.

So I will continue commenting on this matter as I don't need to go into one of those shitstains due to the fact that people like you who frequent them are given free reign here.

You judge people by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character. Ergo you ARE a racist.

Wrong. Racism is a behavior not practiced by all whites. All whites are not white supremacists. Your white fragility has you making this ignorant assertion because you're trying to defend your white supremacist views. The fact that you are a white supremacist is a display of the content of your character.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

a) asians
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

There are none.

There are no elected "white supremacists" .....it is simply one more hoax designed to have simpletons vote Democrat.

There are none.

ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop.ā€

Earlier this week, Syracuse University police investigated reports of a white supremacist manifesto appeared on an online forum and distributed to students via AirDrop on their phones at the library.

From Syracuse.com:

ā€œTo date, law enforcement has not been able to locate a single individual who directly received an AirDrop. Not one,ā€ Syverud said. ā€œIt was apparent that this rumor was probably a hoax, but that reality was not communicated clearly and rapidly enough to get ahead of escalating anxiety.ā€

He said law enforcement had not identified anyone responsible for the spreading of the manifesto, connected to mosque shootings in New Zealand earlier this year."

Over the last 20 years, every instance of hate crimes and white supremacy has turned out to be a hoax perpetrated by the left. From Hijabs torn off to Jussie Smollet to the Nazi flag at Charlottesville. Always a hoax perpetrated by a race baiting left.

fakehatecrimes.org

Yet....the blue-haired old ladies in tennis sneakers still buy it like it was on sale.

Go figure.

ā€œIf you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.ā€

Joseph Goebbels

Overweight ugly young asian girls with no self esteem or understanding of their own history buy into this lie.

Being Black

Or Go To Their Sites

Wrong. Racism is a behavior not practiced by all whites. All whites are not white supremacists. Your white fragility has you making this ignorant assertion because you're trying to defend your white supremacist views. The fact that you are a white supremacist is a display of the content of your character.

Let's clear up the falsity that has been advanced....

Racism is actual harm, financial or physical....

It is not an opinion, and attitude or an utterance.....all of which are clearly covered by the first amendment.
It is totalitarian regimes that criminalize thought crimes.

Now....you were saying.......what?

Versus1.png

a) asians

Let's prove it:

There are none.

There are none.

From Syracuse.com:

fakehatecrimes.org

Go figure.

ā€œIf you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.ā€

Joseph Goebbels

Overweight ugly young asian girls with no self esteem or understanding of their own history buy into this lie.

YT: Al Sharpton GURGLES

Sharpton asked Beto if he compared Trump to "Gurgle" (NAZI propagandist)

Beto Compares Trump's America to Nazi Germany Twice in MSNBC Interview

Beto Compares Trump's America to Nazi Germany Twice in MSNBC Interview

Being Black

Or Go To Their Sites

Racism is a behavior practiced by YOU.

You are the most disgusting racist on this site, by a HUGE margin.

Now fuck off, I have no time for racist scum nor will I tolerate you.

Versus1.png

a) asians

Let's prove it:

There are none.

There are none.

From Syracuse.com:

A hoax fabricated by a lying liberal, as usual.

The mystery of where the milk went to was soon cleared up. It was mixed every day into the pigsā€™ mash. The early apples were now ripening, and the grass of the orchard was littered with windfalls. The animals had assumed as a matter of course that these would be shared out equally; one day, however, the order went forth that all the windfalls were to be collected and brought to the harness-room for the use of the pigs. At this some of the other animals murmured, but it was no use. All the pigs were in full agreement on this point, even Snowball and Napoleon. Squealer was sent to make the necessary explanations to the others.

ā€œComrades!ā€ he cried. ā€œYou do not imagine, I hope, that we pigs are doing this in a spirit of selfishness and privilege? Many of us actually dislike milk and apples. I dislike them myself. Our sole object in taking these things is to preserve our health. Milk and apples (this has been proved by Science, comrades) contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig. We pigs are brainworkers. The whole management and organisation of this farm depend on us. Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for YOUR sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples. Do you know what would happen if we pigs failed in our duty? Jones would come back! Yes, Jones would come back! Surely, comrades,ā€ cried Squealer almost pleadingly, skipping from side to side and whisking his tail, ā€œsurely there is no one among you who wants to see Jones come back?ā€

The mystery of where the milk went to was soon cleared up. It was mixed every day into the pigsā€™ mash. The early apples were now ripening, and the grass of the orchard was littered with windfalls. The animals had assumed as a matter of course that these would be shared out equally; one day, however, the order went forth that all the windfalls were to be collected and brought to the harness-room for the use of the pigs. At this some of the other animals murmured, but it was no use. All the pigs were in full agreement on this point, even Snowball and Napoleon. Squealer was sent to make the necessary explanations to the others.

ā€œComrades!ā€ he cried. ā€œYou do not imagine, I hope, that we pigs are doing this in a spirit of selfishness and privilege? Many of us actually dislike milk and apples. I dislike them myself. Our sole object in taking these things is to preserve our health. Milk and apples (this has been proved by Science, comrades) contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig. We pigs are brainworkers. The whole management and organisation of this farm depend on us. Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for YOUR sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples. Do you know what would happen if we pigs failed in our duty? Jones would come back! Yes, Jones would come back! Surely, comrades,ā€ cried Squealer almost pleadingly, skipping from side to side and whisking his tail, ā€œsurely there is no one among you who wants to see Jones come back?ā€

No democrat will have any idea what you are referencing. The party leadership thinks "1984" is a "how to" manual.

No democrat will have any idea what you are referencing. The party leadership thinks "1984" is a "how to" manual.
Animal Farm.

Animal Farm.

Yes, I'm aware. Orwell's other great novel though is the operating manual for the democrat party. To Bernie, Winston Smith is a subversive who was rightfully dealt with by a nobel state.

Animal Farm.

Yes, I'm aware. Orwell's other great novel though is the operating manual for the democrat party. To Bernie, Winston Smith is a subversive who was rightfully dealt with by a nobel state.
Fair enough. But, unlike you, I much appreciate IM2's input. Far too much preaching to a clueless choir here.

Animal Farm.

Fair enough. But, unlike you, I much appreciate IM2's input. Far too much preaching to a clueless choir here.

IM2 is a vile racist. I don't like racists, so I don't like him. And yes, I have called the David Duke guy out on several occasions, even though I agree with much of what he posts. I don't like racists.

Well, just to be crystal, I believe the leadership of both major Parties have been the pigs. Both have been treating Winston Smith like shit. Trump is the latest Napoleon. Obama was a Snowball. Bernie is all about helping the Winston Smiths and has done so his entire political career. IM2 is a good, smart man. You could learn about racism from him. He comes here to help you.

Well, just to be crystal, I believe the leadership of both major Parties have been the pigs. Both have been treating Winston Smith like shit. Trump is the latest Napoleon. Obama was a Snowball. Bernie is all about helping the Winston Smiths and has done so his entire political career. IM2 is a good, smart man. You could learn about racism from him. He comes here to help you.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back