What do Hillary haters want:

To be convicted of a crime, you have to have committed a crime, and then evidence has to be provided proving the perpetrator committed a crime, then a trial to prove guilt, and then the judge decides the sentence.

For you to say simply that someone committed a crime doesn't really equate to jail time in this country--LOL

ufonotcomingback.jpg

To be convicted of a crime, you have to have committed a crime

Mishandling classified info should be enough.
Who told you that?

The US government.
Show me where Hillary did this and then tell me why Hillary is not in jail.
You must be joking.

No. I'm not joking. Having an interview doesnt mean she committed a crime. Show me where she committed a crime and then explain why she isnt being arrested right this moment?

Who told you that?

The US government.
You must be joking.

No. I'm not joking. Having an interview doesnt mean she committed a crime. Show me where she committed a crime and then explain why she isnt being arrested right this moment?

It's called Due Process of the Law.....you might have heard of it somewhere.

Who told you that?

The US government.
You must be joking.

I know what its called. I said show me where she committed a crime and then explain why she isnt in prison already.

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

Most would be happy if the **** and her family would just go some place and shut the hell up.

Last edited:
The US government.
You must be joking.

I know what its called. I said show me where she committed a crime and then explain why she isnt in prison already.

Once again, for the reality impaired, the investigation has not concluded, a final report has not been submitted to the Attorney General. Therefore indictments and warrants for arrests are not yet possible, that requires going through a legal process. Which part do you fail to grasp?

You must be joking.

Once again, for the reality impaired, the investigation has not concluded, a final report has not been submitted to the Attorney General. Therefore indictments and warrants for arrests are not yet possible, that requires going through a legal process. Which part do you fail to grasp?

If the investigation has not concluded how do you assume she committed a crime? News flash. The investigation is over son. Sorry.

And then Webster Hubbell came forth once again, told the judge he was behind the emails, not Hillary, and off to prison Chelsea's bio-daddy went for the third time...

You must be joking.

If the investigation has not concluded how do you assume she committed a crime? News flash. The investigation is over son. Sorry.

How is it that someone under FBI criminal investigation by the administration she worked for is still a candidate for President? I can just imagine the Hilarybots response if Sanders was under any kind suspicion for anything.

How is it that someone under FBI criminal investigation by the administration she worked for is still a candidate for President? I can just imagine the Hilarybots response if Sanders was under any kind suspicion for anything.
innocent until proven guilty?

Her well deserved jail time to begin. In a cell near Bill's.

To be convicted of a crime, you have to have committed a crime, and then evidence has to be provided proving the perpetrator committed a crime, then a trial to prove guilt, and then the judge decides the sentence.

For you to say simply that someone committed a crime doesn't really equate to jail time in this country--LOL

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Who told you that?

The US government.

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG

Probably because of the current corrupt administration.

Why do you even bother posting?

To point out your failed logic and ignorance filled posts. What other reason would I post?

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Just want her to go away. As have the Bushs.
So once she's "gone away" all the partisan witchhunting will cease right?

Concrete evidence that all you rightwing Republicans are nothing put hyper-partisan hacks, seeking to destroy a woman simply because she doesn't share your political views.

Not at all. My dislike for the Clintons started with the deaths of those children at Waco. Then it moved onto Bill Clinton wagging his finger in our collective faces, much like you are doing, and lying his ass off. Then he skated after lying under oath denying a woman her equal rights.

Then I would say it is Mrs. Tuzla's lie about sniper fire in an attempt to gain warrior creds. It was so pathological how in the hell can anyone once again trust a Clinton? Her excuse after a year of telling the story, sleep depradation. WTF, maybe once but not for a year. She also flipped off the question by saying read her books she said something completely different. Like yeah, that's what lying is all about. She knew the truth but lied anyway, sleep depradation or not.

And why wouldn't I want her gone when her brand of politics are not mine? Will you treat Trump nicely?

She has provablly lied so many times it is time for her just to leave, be gone, but she won't because that is what US politics have become, a choice between mrs. Tuzla and Trump, well in my opinion there really isn't a choice.

Destroy her? No. Reward her for her lying, absolutely not.

To point out your failed logic and ignorance filled posts. What other reason would I post?
Some times I think you sound nearly intelligent. Then I realize it's just my own bias talking because it's something I agree with you about.

Some times I think you sound nearly intelligent. Then I realize it's just my own bias talking because it's something I agree with you about.
Sometimes I wonder why you believe what you think about me is any of my business. Then I lose track of the thought and just keep on posting.

Sometimes I wonder why you believe what you think about me is any of my business. Then I lose track of the thought and just keep on posting.
I'm sure the second part is true.

I know for certain both parts are true.

I know for certain both parts are true.
You don't know what the fuck you believe or why.

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Just want her to go away. As have the Bushs.
So once she's "gone away" all the partisan witchhunting will cease right?

Concrete evidence that all you rightwing Republicans are nothing put hyper-partisan hacks, seeking to destroy a woman simply because she doesn't share your political views.

Not at all. My dislike for the Clintons started with the deaths of those children at Waco. Then it moved onto Bill Clinton wagging his finger in our collective faces, much like you are doing, and lying his ass off. Then he skated after lying under oath denying a woman her equal rights.

Then I would say it is Mrs. Tuzla's lie about sniper fire in an attempt to gain warrior creds. It was so pathological how in the hell can anyone once again trust a Clinton? Her excuse after a year of telling the story, sleep depradation. WTF, maybe once but not for a year. She also flipped off the question by saying read her books she said something completely different. Like yeah, that's what lying is all about. She knew the truth but lied anyway, sleep depradation or not.

And why wouldn't I want her gone when her brand of politics are not mine? Will you treat Trump nicely?

She has provablly lied so many times it is time for her just to leave, be gone, but she won't because that is what US politics have become, a choice between mrs. Tuzla and Trump, well in my opinion there really isn't a choice.

Destroy her? No. Reward her for her lying, absolutely not.

Little Elián González, remember him? So pro illegal immigration, yet the Clintons saw fit to send in armed law enforcement to forcibly remove this kid from his family at gunpoint. Just one more instance of elite Clintonion hypocrisy. Man I hope she dies.

Forum List

Back