What do Hillary haters want:

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

Last edited:
I want for her to answer for some things, such as where the $6 billion went while she was Sec. of State. I wish she would have cooperated with the email investigation but she hasn't and she's still trying to stall. It's not enough for her to say she made a mistake (breaking the law with the emails) and that everyone should move on. We don't get to just say sorry when we break the law. There are consequences and no one should be allowed to just dismiss things.

She also has taken money from foreign countries, both during her stint as Sec. of State and later she took campaign contributions. That is not allowed. Now the left is eager to point fingers at Trump, claiming he solicited donations, but the emails didn't come from the states. Looks like a set up. Funny that they aren't concentrated on the one who already broke campaign laws.

I think her handling and lying about Benghazi is shameful and it does make a difference. I don't trust her after she let our people down and then lied about it. We all heard the same lies regarding the video. The investigation did bring out some upsetting facts and the Dems have done their best to spin it. Even reporters aren't willing to read it before reporting on it. What she said in private emails and what she said publicly are very different. The American people didn't get the facts the way her email recipients did. She was truthful behind the scenes regarding the attack and lied her ass off to the people. I heard her many times, as well as Obama, claim that a disgusting video set off some protesters. Yes, she said it over and over on camera. And it was reported nearly two years ago that she told the families of the victims the same thing, even promising them that she would get the filmmaker. Now she insinuates that they are lying.

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Just want her to go away. As have the Bushs.

imageedit_5697_4551207959.jpg

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
H for me. I'm hoping for a small meteor to take out both Hillary and Trump at one of their debates. That way we won't be stuck with either one as president.

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
Get a life Washington redskin

oogg1.jpg

Since Trump may be the Antichrist - we really need Hillary in White House.

Got news for you Chief. Where in the Bible does it say that the Anti-Christ is a man? In terms of "evil" - who is more evil than that bitch?

Yet you stupid fuckers follow her without question. Guess that makes you folks "demons".

oogg1.jpg

Got news for you Chief. Where in the Bible does it say that the Anti-Christ is a man? In terms of "evil" - who is more evil than that bitch?

Yet you stupid fuckers follow her without question. Guess that makes you folks "demons".

Good point about Antichrist gender...

Bullshit. You libs can't stand anyone who speaks out against you.

Trump will be the next President and that will clear the way for a real investigation into the current administration as the most corrupt in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oogg1.jpg

You have a angel...this is what you are looking for...when she pulls off her mask...

Devil-Hillary-Clinton--33964.jpg

oogg1.jpg

CHief shitting bull and his little pics. Never an original thought in his life.

Forum List

Back