What Do Dogs Dream About

Our Border Collie, Cattle dog mix dreams often. We never disturb her and go by let sleeping dogs lie. She seem most times to be running, since her paws twitch while she yelps. I can only guess, but infer that she is chasing the squirrels who nest in the trees which surround our property.

My two cats are rescues (one abandoned and one former feral) They both have occasional nightmares. I can only guess what they dream about. I havent taught them to use those buttons yet

1624819038284.png

Chasing a rabbit or squirrel around?
Ah ha, this reminds me of a rabbit and dog chase. Leaving work about 7pm in the summer I caught out of the corner of my eye movement, and put on my brakes, the rabbit continued to run across the road with a dog in hot pursuit. The rabbit was ahead and headed for the cyclone fence and ducked under it, and turned around to watch the dog put on his front paw breaks - but not in time to run into the fence. The dog did what dogs do and shock from head to tail, as the rabbit looked on. The dog then turned around and walked in front of me, heading (possibly) home, and the rabbit hopped away crossing the field to do what rabbits do.

Forum List

Back