What do Blacks want?

I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

Blacks did not have to be taught to resent the racist treatment they have received from whites for generations
Hating your oppressor is not racism

slavery ended about 160 years ago. Segregation ended about 60 years ago. There is no oppressor anymore, and 95% of blacks know nothing about being oppressed
They realize they have to be very cautious when dealing with law enforcement. They have to teach their children that if they make a wrong move in dealing with the police, they can end up dead.

White children are not taught that

[QUOTE="rightwinger,
I would characterize the killing of George Floyd substantial
Would you also characterize this convicted felons criminal reord substantial? And are the black and asian arresting officers racist or just the white officer?
[/QUOTE]
Has nothing to do with police killing an unarmed, handcuffed man

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Can you define what that would look like?

Pretty much the opposite of most comments on USMB in reference to minorities.

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children
..that's part of the fkn problem----there's NO proof the police treat them differently as a group....bullshit
.....I was stopped by the police for doing---------------nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!
...another time I had a toy sword painted to look real and had a cop van and 2 cop cars called on me
...I had a lady cop stop me for NOTHING!!!! I was riding my bike home and she asked what was in my book bag ...
..I was stopped by the cops for doing 65 in a 65 zone in the left lane
..most of that shit they talk about is the same shit the MSM talks about--bullshit--fake--NO PROOF
I'm white

Blacks want reparations. They've been promised a big check for decades, and they want their ship to finally come in

Maybe some. I don’t think it’s constantly weighing on m

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children

Theres a difference between dignity and respect. Most people black or otherwise are treated with dignity. You need to stop listening to liars
I don’t think they were lying to me.
I have rarely been pulled over in over 45 years of driving. When I was, I generally deserved it and generally got off with a warning.

I worked with many highly educated blacks who made good money and obeyed the law. They talked about frequently being pulled over for petty reasons, just so the cop could look for something bigger to charge them with.
petty reasons!!!!!! really.?
1. that's no proof at all--it's hearsay shit
2. if they were doing something illegal/in violation of, it's not petty and NOT racist

I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

Blacks did not have to be taught to resent the racist treatment they have received from whites for generations

slavery ended about 160 years ago. Segregation ended about 60 years ago. There is no oppressor anymore, and 95% of blacks know nothing about being oppressed
They realize they have to be very cautious when dealing with law enforcement. They have to teach their children that if they make a wrong move in dealing with the police, they can end up dead.

When I was a little white kid, my old man always told me to be respectful to the cops, if I didn't want to get beat by his baton to the fullest extent of the law.

And the facts are that more Honkies are killed by police than African Americans

[QUOTE="rightwinger,
Would you also characterize this convicted felons criminal reord substantial? And are the black and asian arresting officers racist or just the white officer?
[/QUOTE]
You do know that the police were doing exactly what they were trained to do, right?

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?

For starters, I believe they’d appreciate it if morons like you stopped thoughtlessly referring to them as “blacks”.

They are people. So, the word “black” is an adjective. They are black people. They are black citizens. They are black Americans.

Also, why do morons like you pretend as though you don’t know the answer to this question? Is it fun?
..I thought they didn't want to called ''coloreds'' ? and ''n****ers''?

you just said it!!! they HATE--and we are not the ones who oppressed them

[QUOTE="rightwinger,
You do know that the police were doing exactly what they were trained to do, right?
[/QUOTE]
Actually, they were not trained to cut the air off of a restrained suspect and ignore pleas that he was no longer responsive

Anything they can get for free or easily steal.
We no longer can use the "S" word. They liberated the items in question.
Then they saw the video of the liberation taking place and "Mis-spoke" to the judge about the "alleged"(on film) liberation taking place.
Getting things for free generally requires some literacy to fill out paperwork.

In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?
According to the autopsy Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation but from heart disease. He had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his heart just gave out from the struggle against the police. There is no rational basis for saying the police killed him. A person in normal health would not have died. But what does that have to do with racism? Is everything bad that happens to black people due to racism?

The fact is there are no substantial changes these "protesters" are after, which makes all of this no more than a cultural temper tantrum.
Thats odd. He was perfectly healthy before being detained by police.
Maybe his gasping “I can’t breathe” repeatedly added to the stress.
Innocent bystanders yelled at the police that he was no longer responding and needed help.

But I guess the Conservative media must claim it was a random death

He was complaining that he couldn’t breathe before they had him on the ground. Likely because his heart condition was aggravated by his stress.

As wrong as Chauvin’s actions were, I don’t think they had a thing to do with Floyd’s death.

slavery ended about 160 years ago.

The fact that you believe that means you believe your own biases over facts.

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?

Oh puleezzee. "Blacks" have no more propensity for violence, intimidation, and threats than anyone else does. What does the asshold contingent of whites want, with their automatic weapons, tiki torches, driving cars into crowds, the imbecile whom I saw interviewed yesterday who said that she liked living in her state because "genuine Americans" live there, the monkeys who chase people on a camping holiday to look for "antifa"? Take the racist bug out of your ass and start judging people by their conduct, not their skin color.

In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?
According to the autopsy Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation but from heart disease. He had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his heart just gave out from the struggle against the police. There is no rational basis for saying the police killed him. A person in normal health would not have died. But what does that have to do with racism? Is everything bad that happens to black people due to racism?

The fact is there are no substantial changes these "protesters" are after, which makes all of this no more than a cultural temper tantrum.
Thats odd. He was perfectly healthy before being detained by police.
Maybe his gasping “I can’t breathe” repeatedly added to the stress.
Innocent bystanders yelled at the police that he was no longer responding and needed help.

But I guess the Conservative media must claim it was a random death
Nope, it was the autopsy that stated he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his death had nothing to do with asphyxiation. Since the autopsy determined that he didn't die of asphyxiation, there is no rational basis for claiming the police killed him.

The autopsy report specifically said Floyd did not die from asphyxiation, so all of this is irrelevant. The weight was put on his neck, but not near the larynx or carotid arteries, and on his hips and legs; no weight was put on his upper chest so he was never in danger of not being able to breathe. He died because he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and because of these conditions his heart could not provide enough oxygenated blood to the heart muscle or brain to support his struggles against the police. If he had been in good health or had stopped struggling he would not have died.

Precisely the bold part, I forget the medical term for the condition but we had a long class about physiological conditions that happen to druggies in extreme circumstances and effect blacks more than anyone else. It's part of the reason you see blacks running around naked destroying shit on COPS, they ignore pepper spray, and can fight while being tazed. Then when they're finally restrained the "cool down" can be fatal because it never levels off, everything shuts down.

That is why we were trained to lay detained suspects on their side so that there was no restriction on the lung capacity. It's not even a matter of saving their lives at that point, it's a matter of limiting your liability. Like I said, I have little sympathy for Floyd, but I also saw no resistance in his arrest. I have yet to see a reason why he was pinned to the ground with a cop on his neck and back. I'll wait to see what happens in the trial, and you can bet the leftist media will gleefully exaggerate any missteps by the police and try to hide any resistance from Floyd, but for now my opinion is that the cop in question killed that piece of shit.

Nope.

FoxNews is reporting from Chicago right now. They want their children to be safe and the murders to stop in their cities - and I'm not talking about white cops.

What do Black rap stars want, another hundred million dollar contract? What does O.J. want, another chance at domestic murder? Why do American Blacks consider themselves to be separate from society when you can't find a commercial on T.V. that doesn't feature a Black Ozzie and Harriet family these days? Progressive insurance dumped the White Jake for the Black Jake and you can't find a movie made in the last ten years that doesn't star Morgan Freeman or Will Smith. American's of color have been assimilated into society for the last fifty years and the democrat party hates it. Democrats need victims and if they can't get the genuine thing they will create and support unrest and mob violence.

Forum List

Back