What do Blacks want?

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Can you define what that would look like?

Pretty much the opposite of most comments on USMB in reference to minorities.

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

Respect? WFT? Why do they need any form of validation from anyone?

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.
Because everyone deserves respect and validation,

Do blacks playing the knock-out game on senior citizens deserve respect?

Do the black looting, and committing arson and vandalism deserve respect?

Respect has to be earned.

Uh huh. I made an innocuous statement regarding respect and it gets Cult45 frothing into a frenzy. Wonder why.

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

Perhaps.

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.
Because everyone deserves respect and validation,

Do blacks playing the knock-out game on senior citizens deserve respect?

Do the black looting, and committing arson and vandalism deserve respect?

Respect has to be earned.

Uh huh. I made an innocuous statement regarding respect and it gets Cult45 frothing into a frenzy. Wonder why.

Cult45?

I've had that opinion long before I ever heard of Trump.

My dad instilled it in me when I was a wee tad of a boy.

I agree, but just because a person doesn't get any from everyone doesn't mean that they aren't getting any at all period. I am a white girl who is most definitely no stranger to such a position and I still have a smile on my face. Why? Because the good that I do get is better than not getting any at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here for where my newest set of online enemies happen to reside...why I haven't been banned already is the big mystery.

I used to think black's wanted equality, they simply wanted the same respect, standard of living, employment, education, etc.

I do not believe that any longer. Today, it's becoming more and more clear that black Americans want separatism.

I agree, but just because a person doesn't get any from everyone doesn't mean that they aren't getting any at all period. I am a white girl who is most definitely no stranger to such a position and I still have a smile on my face. Why? Because the good that I do get is better than not getting any at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

:dunno: That's terrific.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children
In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

I would characterize the killing of George Floyd substantial

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?

Blacks want reparations. They've been promised a big check for decades, and they want their ship to finally come in

Maybe some. I don’t think it’s constantly weighing on m

Theres a difference between dignity and respect. Most people black or otherwise are treated with dignity. You need to stop listening to liars

Blacks want reparations. They've been promised a big check for decades, and they want their ship to finally come in

Maybe some. I don’t think it’s constantly weighing on m

Theres a difference between dignity and respect. Most people black or otherwise are treated with dignity. You need to stop listening to liars
I don’t think they were lying to me.
I have rarely been pulled over in over 45 years of driving. When I was, I generally deserved it and generally got off with a warning.

I worked with many highly educated blacks who made good money and obeyed the law. They talked about frequently being pulled over for petty reasons, just so the cop could look for something bigger to charge them with.

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?

Depends on the level of culmination of civilization one wishes to apply to your solution. With civilization? Military governance and occupation of all currently democrat run cities and states. With equal savagery? Many, many high velocity projectiles.

Forum List

Back