What do Blacks want?

What do Blacks want?
Blacks don't even know what they want....their bitching has become a part of them over the decades....they don't need a reason....they just are addicted to feeling slighted......like the younger red headed step child....
While Hispanics and Asian’s eat the jobs. Too much poor me with no effort to rise up and actually do work.

I used to think black's wanted equality, they simply wanted the same respect, standard of living, employment, education, etc.

I do not believe that any longer. Today, it's becoming more and more clear that black Americans want separatism.
they have that in the ghettos. white flight made all of that possible. so whites left and now they're bitching.

White flight - you see how evil white people are?
Gentrification - you see how evil white people are?
Why do they want to live with white people if they hate white people. Build the city as black entrepreneurs and stop following the white west ward if you hate us sooo badly

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?
Malt liquor and lottery tickets.

African Americans also enjoy sipping on Hennessey, as well as fine wines like the American Classic, Thunderbird. And for some reason, the Black Race switched from Kools to Newports a few decades ago.

To put it simply a lot of them just want to sit on their dead ass and live off of the taxpayer tit and play the part of victim

What Blacks want is for people to realize there are a lot more Dick Fosters out there than people are willing to admit

Blacks are no more virtuous than whites. A lot of blacks are racist. If I would have to provide an educated guess I would say per capita there are many more racist blacks than whites. I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

Do you blame the white racists? Or were they encouraged to be that way by the right?

Fuck. You say some stupid shit.

I would characterize the killing of George Floyd substantial

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?
According to the autopsy Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation but from heart disease. He had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his heart just gave out from the struggle against the police. There is no rational basis for saying the police killed him. A person in normal health would not have died. But what does that have to do with racism? Is everything bad that happens to black people due to racism?

The fact is there are no substantial changes these "protesters" are after, which makes all of this no more than a cultural temper tantrum.

God Help Me...

This is a rare case where wrongwinger is not entirely wrong.

When you have someone handcuffed, you're supposed to have them laid down on their side so that their chest can expand as efficiently as possible. It's one of the first things you learn when going through restraint training. If they're spitting and biting you have to figure out how to control that, but you never leave a detainee laying on their chest, and you damn sure don't put weight on them like that. That cop killed Floyd. I doubt he intended to do so, but the results of his actions lead to Floyd's death.

Not that I have a lot of sympathy for Floyd, he was a piece of shit as far as I can see and should have been shot years ago.

The autopsy report specifically said Floyd did not die from asphyxiation, so all of this is irrelevant. The weight was put on his neck, but not near the larynx or carotid arteries, and on his hips and legs; no weight was put on his upper chest so he was never in danger of not being able to breathe. He died because he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and because of these conditions his heart could not provide enough oxygenated blood to the heart muscle or brain to support his struggles against the police. If he had been in good health or had stopped struggling he would not have died.

To put it simply a lot of them just want to sit on their dead ass and live off of the taxpayer tit and play the part of victim

What Blacks want is for people to realize there are a lot more Dick Fosters out there than people are willing to admit

Blacks are no more virtuous than whites. A lot of blacks are racist. If I would have to provide an educated guess I would say per capita there are many more racist blacks than whites. I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

Do you blame the white racists? Or were they encouraged to be that way by the right?

Actually people like you cultivate both white and black racists. Black racism is encouraged by the left however.

Zero and Plugs didn't do a goddamn thing for the black community in 8 years, other than pass out a few sail foams (that I paid for). The.Kenyan.Lawn.Jockey was probably the whitest president we ever had. I say send the dissatisfied blacks back to their native continent. Obviously this is no place for them - too many statues and cops. So get the fuck out.
Black unemployment dropped by eight percent under the Great Obama. It has risen under Fat Donnie as has the rate of deaths among blacks due to the TRUMPvirus

I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

Blacks did not have to be taught to resent the racist treatment they have received from whites for generations
Hating your oppressor is not racism

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Can you define what that would look like?

Pretty much the opposite of most comments on USMB in reference to minorities.

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children
In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?
According to the autopsy Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation but from heart disease. He had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his heart just gave out from the struggle against the police. There is no rational basis for saying the police killed him. A person in normal health would not have died. But what does that have to do with racism? Is everything bad that happens to black people due to racism?

The fact is there are no substantial changes these "protesters" are after, which makes all of this no more than a cultural temper tantrum.
Thats odd. He was perfectly healthy before being detained by police.
Maybe his gasping “I can’t breathe” repeatedly added to the stress.
Innocent bystanders yelled at the police that he was no longer responding and needed help.

But I guess the Conservative media must claim it was a random death

I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

Blacks did not have to be taught to resent the racist treatment they have received from whites for generations
Hating your oppressor is not racism

slavery ended about 160 years ago. Segregation ended about 60 years ago. There is no oppressor anymore, and 95% of blacks know nothing about being oppressed

Actually people like you cultivate both white and black racists. Black racism is encouraged by the left however.

Derp. Derp. OoooooKkkAaaaaayyyyyy!

Zero and Plugs didn't do a goddamn thing for the black community in 8 years, other than pass out a few sail foams (that I paid for). The.Kenyan.Lawn.Jockey was probably the whitest president we ever had. I say send the dissatisfied blacks back to their native continent. Obviously this is no place for them - too many statues and cops. So get the fuck out.
Black unemployment dropped by eight percent under the Great Obama. It has risen under Fat Donnie as has the rate of deaths among blacks due to the TRUMPvirus

Actually, the unemployment rate that Obama inherited was 7.6 in Ja
I would imagine respect would help a lot

Can you define what that would look like?

Pretty much the opposite of most comments on USMB in reference to minorities.

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children
In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

Thats odd. He was perfectly healthy before being detained by police.
Maybe his gasping “I can’t breathe” repeatedly added to the stress.
Innocent bystanders yelled at the police that he was no longer responding and needed help.

But I guess the Conservative media must claim it was a random death

The official Medical Report said that Mr. Floyd died of COVID 19. Its certainly possible that Officer Chauvin's knee to the neck may have advanced his death a bit. But Floyd was a dead man already according to the scientists. An average, non-COVID inflicted individual would have been able to take the beating he did easily.

[QUOTE="rightwinger,
[/QUOTE]
Would you also characterize this convicted felons criminal reord substantial? And are the black and asian arresting officers racist or just the white officer?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back