What do Blacks want?

The autopsy report specifically said Floyd did not die from asphyxiation, so all of this is irrelevant. The weight was put on his neck, but not near the larynx or carotid arteries, and on his hips and legs; no weight was put on his upper chest so he was never in danger of not being able to breathe. He died because he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and because of these conditions his heart could not provide enough oxygenated blood to the heart muscle or brain to support his struggles against the police. If he had been in good health or had stopped struggling he would not have died.

Precisely the bold part, I forget the medical term for the condition but we had a long class about physiological conditions that happen to druggies in extreme circumstances and effect blacks more than anyone else. It's part of the reason you see blacks running around naked destroying shit on COPS, they ignore pepper spray, and can fight while being tazed. Then when they're finally restrained the "cool down" can be fatal because it never levels off, everything shuts down.

That is why we were trained to lay detained suspects on their side so that there was no restriction on the lung capacity. It's not even a matter of saving their lives at that point, it's a matter of limiting your liability. Like I said, I have little sympathy for Floyd, but I also saw no resistance in his arrest. I have yet to see a reason why he was pinned to the ground with a cop on his neck and back. I'll wait to see what happens in the trial, and you can bet the leftist media will gleefully exaggerate any missteps by the police and try to hide any resistance from Floyd, but for now my opinion is that the cop in question killed that piece of shit.
Since the autopsy showed Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation, I can't see any rational basis for saying the cop killed him.

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Then earn it and not demand it... Show the World you deserve it because burning down your neighborhoods, leaving your babies mothers, and not being productive member of society is not going to get you any and before your write about how white men are not any better, well they do not deserve any respect either if they are worthless waste of life in society!

I respect men like Powell and not some idiot that leave ten women pregnant for the government to take care of!

I don't know about your world but in mine, someone, anyone, has to earn my respect.

When have any of these race-baiters taught respect? Never, they teach defiance, anger, and that they are victims.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Al Green, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Keith Ellison, and the list goes on!

How is what any of the above "leaders" done in the past 60 years worked so far?

Respect? WFT? Why do they need any form of validation from anyone?

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.

No, they don't. People who are productive members of society deserve respect. People who are merely alive but produce nothing, or help no one, deserve nothing.

Angry, corrosive winger attitudes are like yours are going to put you in the grave soon enough. There's no other advice I can give. You're done.

Assholes like you die of heart attacks (hate attacks) every day. You 'productive' idiots offer our society absolutely nothing beyond your self proclaimed entitlement to hate people different from you. People you think you are 'superior' to. Guess what, genius. No one besides your family will mourn you, because you never mattered in the first place.

So keep on trucking as long as you can, you fucking impotent winger idiot. You are the flotsam and jetsom of humanity. Just another intellectual weakling that will ultimately be thrown in the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?
Everything. It's a zero sum game. They want the death of every white man woman and child. Don't shit yourself on that issue.

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.

No, they don't. People who are productive members of society deserve respect. People who are merely alive but produce nothing, or help no one, deserve nothing.

Angry, corrosive winger attitudes are like yours are going to put you in the grave soon enough. There's no other advice I can give. You're done.

Assholes like you die of heart attacks (hate attacks) every day. You 'productive' idiots offer our society absolutely nothing beyond your self proclaimed entitlement to hate people different from you. People you think you are 'superior' to. Guess what, genius. No one besides your family will mourn you, because you never mattered in the first place.

So keep on trucking as long as you can, you fucking impotent winger idiot. You are the flotsam and jetsom of humanity. Just another intellectual weakling that will ultimately be thrown in the dustbin of history.

What exactly makes you think I am angry? You people crack me up with your projection.

I merely stated my opinion on respect, and who deserves it.

Productive people, regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation, deserve respect.

Non productive people, don't. That doesn't mean that it's okay to hurt them, or that I wish them I'll will. I don't, but respect is earned, not given.

Now, that is the old school part of me saying that. And, I am way older than you so I think I am doing fine as regards my health, and based on your implied threats, I think it is you who should be taking care.

What exactly makes you think I am angry? You people crack me up with your projection.

Productive people, regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation, deserve respect.

Non productive people, don't. That doesn't mean that it's okay to hurt them, or that I wish them I'll will. I don't, but respect is earned, not given.

Now, that is the old school part of me saying that. And, I am way older than you so I think I am doing fine as regards my health, and based on your implied threats, I think it is you who should be taking care.

Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I work as hard as anyone else. I have a great family that I love and loves and supports me. I have lots to be thankful for. I'm good.

Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I work as hard as anyone else. I have a great family that I love and loves and supports me. I have lots to be thankful for. I'm good.
Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself. And the OP made a mistake. He broad brushed all black people together. Black people want quiet enjoyment of life like all people. What that entails is likely different for each and every one of them.

My opinion is that race shouldn't PREVENT respect, but it sure doesn't automatically earn it.

Good, I am happy for you.

My opinion is that race shouldn't PREVENT respect, but it sure doesn't automatically earn it.

No one with any working brain cells should 'automatically' think they're owed anything because of the race they were born into. Rational people (IE. non racists) don't have a need to ponder upon that nonsense. Reality shuts that stupidity down everyday.

Right.

Well what they want, is a non-violent police force. They want law enforcement that never hurts anyone.

Which is impossible. You can't have police that are on a routine basis, confronting violent criminals, and expecting them to never hurt anyone.

Simply not possible.

So what they want is impossible. Can't be done.

Right.

No, really. Just because you are a progressive doesn't mean I don't want you to be happy.

I want everyone to be happy. Don't you?

Well what they want, is a non-violent police force. They want law enforcement that never hurts anyone.

Which is impossible. You can't have police that are on a routine basis, confronting violent criminals, and expecting them to never hurt anyone.

Simply not possible.

You a cop? Did you get your license? Did you take an oath?

Simply not possible.

You a cop? Did you get your license? Did you take an oath?

No, yes, no? What does that have to do with anything? I can't figure any connection between your questions and my post. What are you trying to imply?

Forum List

Back