What do Blacks want?

Blacks want reparations. They've been promised a big check for decades, and they want their ship to finally come in

Maybe some. I don’t think it’s constantly weighing on m
I would imagine respect would help a lot

Can you define what that would look like?

Pretty much the opposite of most comments on USMB in reference to minorities.

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children

Theres a difference between dignity and respect. Most people black or otherwise are treated with dignity. You need to stop listening to liars
I don’t think they were lying to me.
I have rarely been pulled over in over 45 years of driving. When I was, I generally deserved it and generally got off with a warning.

I worked with many highly educated blacks who made good money and obeyed the law. They talked about frequently being pulled over for petty reasons, just so the cop could look for something bigger to charge them with.

i believe they’re just playing the victim. If you put the anecdotal hearsay aside and just focused on the statistical facts you’d be better off

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?
Most blacks just want to be left alone and live their lives. The loud vocal minority of them raising hell want their asses kicked.

They're going to end up getting it kicked by other blacks, because no sane white person wants anything to do with it.

Blacks want reparations. They've been promised a big check for decades, and they want their ship to finally come in
Go into any workforce and you'll find TONS of black people working there at every level of the business. Smart, educated, civil people. They don't feel cheated, they don't feel unequal, they don't feel victimized. So that shows that the OPPORTUNITY is there, the liberty is there, for those willing to work for it.

Then you have these dirtball creeps protesting for BLM. They are all young punks. All they are out for is POWER. Power to be able to lord over others, have their asses kissed, be treated as special and legitimized, while actually working for and doing NOTHING.

They run on victimhood and identity politics and history shows the more they've gained, the angrier they've only gotten.

We are creating a group of incorrigible misfit monsters.

What do Blacks want?
Blacks don't even know what they want....their bitching has become a part of them over the decades....they don't need a reason....they just are addicted to feeling slighted......like the younger red headed step child....

T
Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?
To put it simply a lot of them just want to sit on their dead ass and live off of the taxpayer tit and play the part of victim. Not all but some and those are holding all the rest both down and back. Until those that are being held back take action to get rid of these deadbeats and do gooders, none but a few will be able to get ahead.

{SNIP}

What's this "we" shit? We are doing no such thing. Elitist leftwing sociopaths created these monsters, now they're out of their fuckin cage and they're pissed about the shitty conditions they've been kept in for 50 years but they have no clue who to blame. You know they won't blame themselves, and they don't even know the people who built the cage and fed them poorly are the "shepards" they voted for.

WE had not a mother fucking thing to do with it, and when I say "we" I mean those of us who oppose regressive liberal politics.

To put it simply a lot of them just want to sit on their dead ass and live off of the taxpayer tit and play the part of victim

What Blacks want is for people to realize there are a lot more Dick Fosters out there than people are willing to admit

For starters, I believe they’d appreciate it if morons like you stopped thoughtlessly referring to them as “blacks”.

They are people. So, the word “black” is an adjective. They are black people. They are black citizens. They are black Americans.

Also, why do morons like you pretend as though you don’t know the answer to this question? Is it fun?

T
To put it simply a lot of them just want to sit on their dead ass and live off of the taxpayer tit and play the part of victim. Not all but some and those are holding all the rest both down and back. Until those that are being held back take action to get rid of these deadbeats and do gooders, none but a few will be able to get ahead.

How many want to do that? Have a number?

So you can't define it. This is the issue, rightwinger makes a good point however he can't define respect. The majority of all Americans is not racist and respect people of color. So, there is respect, however rightwinger must have a different meaning of respect.

What I have been told by blacks I know and work with (Generally upper middle class) is it comes down to basic Respect in day to day dealings with authority figures.

I have rarely been pulled over by police and when I have been, they treated me very respectfully and quickly sent me on my way. Blacks talk about frequently being pulled over so cops can ”check them out “ and the cops seem intimidating and often demeaning.

They talk about their children being followed or disrespected in public spaces and stores.......” to keep an eye on them”. Never noticed that with my children
In other words as you understand it, these "protests" are about nothing substantial but only about feelings they have. Then it would appear that this is more of a cultural temper tantrum than a protest intended to being about substantial changes.

I would characterize the killing of George Floyd substantial

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?
According to the autopsy Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation but from heart disease. He had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his heart just gave out from the struggle against the police. There is no rational basis for saying the police killed him. A person in normal health would not have died. But what does that have to do with racism? Is everything bad that happens to black people due to racism?

The fact is there are no substantial changes these "protesters" are after, which makes all of this no more than a cultural temper tantrum.

I would characterize the killing of George Floyd substantial

George Floyd was denied he basic respect of a human being. the respect for.....can he breathe?
According to the autopsy Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation but from heart disease. He had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and his heart just gave out from the struggle against the police. There is no rational basis for saying the police killed him. A person in normal health would not have died. But what does that have to do with racism? Is everything bad that happens to black people due to racism?

The fact is there are no substantial changes these "protesters" are after, which makes all of this no more than a cultural temper tantrum.

God Help Me...

This is a rare case where wrongwinger is not entirely wrong.

When you have someone handcuffed, you're supposed to have them laid down on their side so that their chest can expand as efficiently as possible. It's one of the first things you learn when going through restraint training. If they're spitting and biting you have to figure out how to control that, but you never leave a detainee laying on their chest, and you damn sure don't put weight on them like that. That cop killed Floyd. I doubt he intended to do so, but the results of his actions lead to Floyd's death.

Not that I have a lot of sympathy for Floyd, he was a piece of shit as far as I can see and should have been shot years ago.

{SNIP}

What's this "we" shit? We are doing no such thing. Elitist leftwing sociopaths created these monsters, now they're out of their fuckin cage and they're pissed about the shitty conditions they've been kept in for 50 years but they have no clue who to blame. You know they won't blame themselves, and they don't even know the people who built the cage and fed them poorly are the "shepards" they voted for.

WE had not a mother fucking thing to do with it, and when I say "we" I mean those of us who oppose regressive liberal politics.

My apologies. I was using the "we" in the inclusive sense, as "humanity." Unfortunately, we are still stuck in the same Genus, Species, Family, Order, Class and Phylum as Democrats.

Maybe some. I don’t think it’s constantly weighing on m

Theres a difference between dignity and respect. Most people black or otherwise are treated with dignity. You need to stop listening to liars
I don’t think they were lying to me.
I have rarely been pulled over in over 45 years of driving. When I was, I generally deserved it and generally got off with a warning.

I worked with many highly educated blacks who made good money and obeyed the law. They talked about frequently being pulled over for petty reasons, just so the cop could look for something bigger to charge them with.

I've been pulled over several times in my 45 years of driving. Once for going 30 in a 35 in the rain. Not sure why but it happens. There could be 100 cars driving in a pack going 100 mph and I'd be the guy they pick to stop. I have been pulled over for a bad taillight, an expired tag that wasn't expired, bad headlight, for not knocking enough snow off all my windows on the car, speeding twice. Pulled over in a random proof of insurance stop. I haven't been pulled over since 2014. No big deal, it is the way it is, I am nice to them and they ticket me and away I go.

Zero and Plugs didn't do a goddamn thing for the black community in 8 years, other than pass out a few sail foams (that I paid for). The.Kenyan.Lawn.Jockey was probably the whitest president we ever had. I say send the dissatisfied blacks back to their native continent. Obviously this is no place for them - too many statues and cops. So get the fuck out.

To put it simply a lot of them just want to sit on their dead ass and live off of the taxpayer tit and play the part of victim

What Blacks want is for people to realize there are a lot more Dick Fosters out there than people are willing to admit

Blacks are no more virtuous than whites. A lot of blacks are racist. If I would have to provide an educated guess I would say per capita there are many more racist blacks than whites. I don’t entirely blame them for it though because they’ve been encouraged to be that way by the left

I used to think black's wanted equality, they simply wanted the same respect, standard of living, employment, education, etc.

I do not believe that any longer. Today, it's becoming more and more clear that black Americans want separatism.
they have that in the ghettos. white flight made all of that possible. so whites left and now they're bitching.

I used to think black's wanted equality, they simply wanted the same respect, standard of living, employment, education, etc.

I do not believe that any longer. Today, it's becoming more and more clear that black Americans want separatism.
they have that in the ghettos. white flight made all of that possible. so whites left and now they're bitching.

White flight - you see how evil white people are?
Gentrification - you see how evil white people are?

Forum List

Back