What do Blacks want?

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Respect? WFT? Why do they need any form of validation from anyone?

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.

Maybe there’s some truth to that, but never in my life have I sought out validation for being white. The thought never crossed my mind. If you’re black and you expect people to cherish you just because you’re black than there’s a major disconnect going on, because I for one don’t care if you’re black and I’m not going to respect you for being black.

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?

What do Blacks want?
They want exactly what they are getting right now...They want EVERYBODY to pretend their “COMMUNITY” is an asset to American’s. They need us to pretend that facts and statistics don’t exist. The “black community” needs the PC programmers to hammer down on rational/ logical thinking folks. They need nutless pukes whom lack the courage to acknowledge those pesky racist facts that expose the behavior of dark folks.
Mac1958 can this one make ‘the page’?

Blacks want reparations. They've been promised a big check for decades, and they want their ship to finally come in

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?

What do Blacks want?
They want exactly what they are getting right now...They want EVERYBODY to pretend their “COMMUNITY” is an asset to American’s. They need us to pretend that facts and statistics don’t exist. The “black community” needs the PC programmers to hammer down on rational/ logical thinking folks. They need nutless pukes whom lack the courage to acknowledge those pesky racist facts that expose the behavior of dark folks.
Mac1958 can this one make ‘the page’?
I'll consider it!

Just keep being what you are! Good stuff!

1. On Sunday, I walked to the drugstore.

2. On the way, I saw some stores still boarded up.

3. I saw a few signs that said "Minority-owned business."

4. I saw signs with the three initials of that "movement." And next to those signs, I saw a plea for "equality."

5. I thought to myself: Absolutely! There should be equality for everyone.

6. I thought to myself: "Equality" is, however, different from "respect."

a. Many people (including me) do NOT respect people who rob, sucker punch, rape, murder, topple statues, loot, vandalize, or even set off fireworks all night and morning.

(i) If such individuals want respect, they will have to earn it -- like everyone else!

Last edited:
I would imagine respect would help a lot

Respect? WFT? Why do they need any form of validation from anyone?

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.
Because everyone deserves respect and validation,

Do blacks playing the knock-out game on senior citizens deserve respect?

Do the black looting, and committing arson and vandalism deserve respect?

Respect has to be earned.

Forum List

Back