The New Lie Is That Trump Will Cheat In 2024 And Kamala Harris Will Have To Do What Pence Refused To Do

Trumps business practices are well documented
The only documentation you are referring is well, alright. In the well of the deep state that supports going total sociocommunista. And that well was poisoned by the idea that if America were communist, it would be a lot easier to get unstoppable power by those who performed best in the Alinsky maddog method of creating so much total chaos ANYTHING would seem better since losing civil rights one by one is being lynched one by one by none other than the deep state totalitarian thinkers. Their warpath tricks will end in a civil war unless they they get revived about the Constitution with an all-day singing and dinner on the grounds. And yes, Christian tenets are necessary to keep the Constitution correctly. Trust me, the burden is light, and living right is the switch that turns on the light.

The only documentation you are referring is well, alright. In the well of the deep state that supports going total sociocommunista. And that well was poisoned by the idea that if America were communist, it would be a lot easier to get unstoppable power by those who performed best in the Alinsky maddog method of creating so much total chaos ANYTHING would seem better since losing civil rights one by one is being lynched one by one by none other than the deep state totalitarian thinkers. Their warpath tricks will end in a civil war unless they they get revived about the Constitution with an all-day singing and dinner on the grounds. And yes, Christian tenets are necessary to keep the Constitution correctly. Trust me, the burden is light, and living right is the switch that turns on the light.
b

Last edited:
If Trump runs at all, and if he then wins, it won’t be based on cheating. That said, the Dims will claim that there was cheating. And yes, the Brandon administration will then look into the prospect of asking the VP to do the very thing they say Trump is “guilty” of having contemplated.

It might be the Administration of the Acting President (heels up Harris) by then. So, I dunno who will be the Vice President. Will we even have one? I wonder if it will be an ACTING VP? So, maybe the rancid old hag Pelousy will be the one doing the deed Pence had too much integrity to do.

?

Forum List

Back